Stop ****ing whining

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Stop ****ing whining

Postby kinkylola » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

i would not be surprised if you told me everyone saying it is a stomp has never played a competitive game.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 pm

ronk wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Slim wrote:
Original Dub wrote:2 Questions:

1)If Clattenburg had given RVP and Ade a yellow card for their tussle, would that be the end of that incident?

2)If Ade had scored in front of the Arse fans and slid on his knees in front of them, would he have been charged with improper conduct? (in other words does the distance they were away from him make it a worse offence?)

I was thinking about this, are they honestly punishing Ade for scoring in the wrong half?

It makes it even more baffling...

I've a feeling the this charge was given so that they will overturn this one and uphold the violent conduct one... thus being seen to be 'fair' even though the player gets banned for three games in a case that relyed heavily on the key witness giving a false statement.

The whole thing stinks so much I've had to close my fucking window here in Dublin.

I shit you not.

2 witnesses. van Persie's website statement has also been exposed.

Ah, the victim's statement...
Original Dub

Postby MOONIN » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:14 am

FOOK THE FRENCH JELOUS FAGGOTT PLATINI I SAY
Due in by 2013 by that time the FRENCH FROG FAGGOTT might be DEAD by then (fingers crossed) the new rules are (his) clubs have not spend more than there revenue allows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So ETIHAD PAY US 3BN A YEAR we spend 2.75BN ayear JOB DONE my god our owners are clever THEY EVEN OWN THE AIRLINE
MOONIN
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: mancity
My favourite player is: pele

Postby john68 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:46 am

Whether it was a stamp or not or whether it was vertical or lateral, isn't really the point. Whether it was a deliberate strike to any part of VP's anatomy is. Looking closely, it is plain that Ade's foot changes ddirection from downwards to lateral. That change of direction in itself would seem to suggest that deliberate contact was made. I have no problem with accepting the punishment.

What hasn't met with the media's disapproval and has almost been ignored is the fact that Ade was in the air because he was avoiding a dangerous tackle from VP. Two footed and studs showing...enough for VP to be punished too.

I also think that if we are to accept that the goal celebration warrants punishment, then we have to ask whether the Arsenal fans should take any responsibility for their violent and abusive behaviour?...and whether they too should be punished.

We should not forget that an official complaint has been made to the GMP regarding the celebration of VP when it is reported he stood in front of the City fans and used obcene language.

The FA would do well to commend the City fans for not responding in the abusive manner of the Arsenal fans.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 am

john68 wrote:Whether it was a stamp or not or whether it was vertical or lateral, isn't really the point. Whether it was a deliberate strike to any part of VP's anatomy is. Looking closely, it is plain that Ade's foot changes ddirection from downwards to lateral. That change of direction in itself would seem to suggest that deliberate contact was made. I have no problem with accepting the punishment.

What hasn't met with the media's disapproval and has almost been ignored is the fact that Ade was in the air because he was avoiding a dangerous tackle from VP. Two footed and studs showing...enough for VP to be punished too.

I also think that if we are to accept that the goal celebration warrants punishment, then we have to ask whether the Arsenal fans should take any responsibility for their violent and abusive behaviour?...and whether they too should be punished.

We should not forget that an official complaint has been made to the GMP regarding the celebration of VP when it is reported he stood in front of the City fans and used obcene language.

The FA would do well to commend the City fans for not responding in the abusive manner of the Arsenal fans.

I know what you mean, Johnno, but there is no chance of that happening.

But to my mind behaving like humans instead of neanderthals should be the norm. City fans should not be praised but the arsenal fans should be severely castigated for their childishness, double standards and utter lack of self-control.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 am

london blue 2 wrote:Stop ****ing whining

The guy studded another players face, if he gets banned so be it. Only he knows if he meant it but we ALL know if it had been a player doing it to one of ours we'd be demanding he get dealt with appropriately.

Who the f*** made you the arbiter of what we can and can't talk about?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Slim » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Stop ****ing whining

The guy studded another players face, if he gets banned so be it. Only he knows if he meant it but we ALL know if it had been a player doing it to one of ours we'd be demanding he get dealt with appropriately.

Who the f*** made you the arbiter of what we can and can't talk about?

Says the guy who questions our abuse of non-member lurkers. :p
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 am

Ade is innocent of both charges. Just like Fake Ronaldo was last season. All incidents were dealt with by the referee at the time.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 am

Bit fed up of this in the media now, lets get on with it and get to the Swamp.

Good news is that a full double-page City spread displaced all the Chumps League stuff in the Tele! Bad news is Ade is bang to rights according to everybody and his dog.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 am

john@staustell wrote:Bit fed up of this in the media now, lets get on with it and get to the Swamp.

Good news is that a full double-page City spread displaced all the Chumps League stuff in the Tele! Bad news is Ade is bang to rights according to everybody and his dog.

That's the point; they've gone too far to not have him found guilty. Whatever evidence City put forward would just be ignored by stony faced characters who've already decided his fate. We may as well forget it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby CityFanFromRome » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:08 am

I don't think Ade is guilty, IMHO he avoided the RVP challenge and then didn't want to hit him in the face, maybe he did want to land on his hand as retaliation for the very bad challenge RVP put in, but not on his face. This aside though, I'd be willing to accept him being banned for three games if Clattenburg hadn't said he has not seen it during the match. He was there, in perfect position to see, he simply can't have missed it, and since he lied now I'd love for Ade to be found innocent. But, I agree that there's no way this can happen.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby bobadji » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 am

zuricity wrote:Now we know how many dickheads log onto this site and have never played football.

kinkylola wrote:i would not be surprised if you told me everyone saying it is a stomp has never played a competitive game.

I still play football at a semi-pro level. Ade went to stamp on RVP.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Ned

Postby Vhero » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:33 am

bobadji wrote:
zuricity wrote:Now we know how many dickheads log onto this site and have never played football.

kinkylola wrote:i would not be surprised if you told me everyone saying it is a stomp has never played a competitive game.

I still play football at a semi-pro level. Ade went to stamp on RVP.

Yeah people who say that themselves are tossers I hate people who say shit like "you know nothing about the game" " and never kicked a ball in your life" mods need to have a quiet word with them thats not what this board should be about! This place should be a place for fellow blues to chat about the team and upcoming fixtures rather than slagging each other off.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

I knew this thread would turn shitty,thats why i questioned it when it was made.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum