Stop ****ing whining

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Stop ****ing whining

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm

CityGer wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
CityGer wrote:
Original Dub wrote:A referee gives a false statement to the FA to save his own arse and you just fucking accept it?

I'm all for rules and punishment within the law should those rules be broken. The law was broken to give this punishment. The main witness in the case lied.

I've said it before - burying evidence or giving false evidence so that an appropriate punishment can be issued is NOT justice being served.

It is the law being broken. Call it "whining" all you want but I expect to be treated fairly in situations such as these. If Ade cannot be given a three match ban without the referee lying, then Ade should NOT be given a three match ban.

Surely this makes some kind of sense to you mate?!

I agree that whinning wasn't the best term and that Clattenberg is a cunt but people have been trying to absolve Ade of any blame for the stamp since Saturday night, way before the Ref stitched us up, and it's embarrassing. He fucking stamped on him mate. I don't want him punished, especially with what lies ahead on sunday but he's bang to rights on the stamp.

If it was Ade on the deck and RVP who stamped on him, there would be uproar, and rightly so, on this board and from all Blues.

I've explained at length why it wasnt a stamp in a few other threads - to summarise you cant make a lateral 'stamp' and the contact with VP was lateral, just look at the slow mo's carefully. You might think Im being a pedantic git but it's a very important detail because you cant stamp on someone unintentionally but you CAN make a glancing blow/poke accidentally.

Apologies for missing your explanation and for completely dismissing it. It was a stamp.

I forgive your ignorance
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby CityGer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Fully agree on the issue of Clattenberg being a scheming little shyster and twisting things for his own gain. As I said, he's a cunt. My issue is with those who have been and still are defending Ade on the issue of the stamp alone.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby CityGer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Dameerto wrote:
CityGer wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
CityGer wrote:
Original Dub wrote:A referee gives a false statement to the FA to save his own arse and you just fucking accept it?

I'm all for rules and punishment within the law should those rules be broken. The law was broken to give this punishment. The main witness in the case lied.

I've said it before - burying evidence or giving false evidence so that an appropriate punishment can be issued is NOT justice being served.

It is the law being broken. Call it "whining" all you want but I expect to be treated fairly in situations such as these. If Ade cannot be given a three match ban without the referee lying, then Ade should NOT be given a three match ban.

Surely this makes some kind of sense to you mate?!

I agree that whinning wasn't the best term and that Clattenberg is a cunt but people have been trying to absolve Ade of any blame for the stamp since Saturday night, way before the Ref stitched us up, and it's embarrassing. He fucking stamped on him mate. I don't want him punished, especially with what lies ahead on sunday but he's bang to rights on the stamp.

If it was Ade on the deck and RVP who stamped on him, there would be uproar, and rightly so, on this board and from all Blues.

I've explained at length why it wasnt a stamp in a few other threads - to summarise you cant make a lateral 'stamp' and the contact with VP was lateral, just look at the slow mo's carefully. You might think Im being a pedantic git but it's a very important detail because you cant stamp on someone unintentionally but you CAN make a glancing blow/poke accidentally.

Apologies for missing your explanation and for completely dismissing it. It was a stamp.

I forgive your ignorance

And me your stupidity.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby marvin » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

london blue 2 wrote:The guy studded another players face, if he gets banned so be it. Only he knows if he meant it but we ALL know if it had been a player doing it to one of ours we'd be demanding he get dealt with appropriately.

2 issues:

a) the charge for Adebayor's goal celebration is ridiculous when he was subjected to abuse and responded in a non-violent manner.

Are the FA going to reward the Arsenal fans for their violent reaction. If the Arsenal fans had taken it, the FA would not have charged the player.

b) The so called stamp. It was a reaction in mid-air to a hard tackle from Van Persie. Very difficult not to respond to that, and it was unfortunate he caught him. I don't think he deliberately meant to hurt the player. How many times have players like Rooney and Ronaldo responded to bad fouls by kicking out? They did not connect. Adebayor did.

If I were City / Adebayor I'd reluctantky accept a 3 match ban for the Van Persie incident, but the goal celebration should be vigourously defended.

The player immediately apologised, but the reaction from the media has been totally over the top.
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:06 pm

CityGer wrote:And me your stupidity.

Im not the one getting wound up because someone has an opinion different to mine on a forum.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 pm

2 Questions:

1)If Clattenburg had given RVP and Ade a yellow card for their tussle, would that be the end of that incident?

2)If Ade had scored in front of the Arse fans and slid on his knees in front of them, would he have been charged with improper conduct? (in other words does the distance they were away from him make it a worse offence?)
Original Dub

Postby CityGer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Dameerto wrote:

Im not the one getting wound up because someone has an opinion different to mine on a forum.

Who said I was getting wound up? I'm in fantastic mood, thanks very much.

It was you who decided to bring personal insults in to the debate. Run along now, and do some more 'explaining', at length if you wish.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm

He got a yellow for the celebration but it doesnt seem to have been the end of it - so I guess 'no' for (1)
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Original Dub wrote:2 Questions:

1)If Clattenburg had given RVP and Ade a yellow card for their tussle, would that be the end of that incident?

2)If Ade had scored in front of the Arse fans and slid on his knees in front of them, would he have been charged with improper conduct? (in other words does the distance they were away from him make it a worse offence?)

I was thinking about this, are they honestly punishing Ade for scoring in the wrong half?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm

CityGer wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Who said I was getting wound up? I'm in fantastic mood, thanks very much.

It was you who decided to bring personal insults in to the debate. Run along now, and do some more 'explaining', at length if you wish.

Maybe I'll stay where I am, thanks for the concern. (I respond in kind, by the way - so maybe review your own posts a little closer)
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Slim wrote:

I was thinking about this, are they honestly punishing Ade for scoring in the wrong half?

It makes it even more baffling...

I've a feeling the this charge was given so that they will overturn this one and uphold the violent conduct one... thus being seen to be 'fair' even though the player gets banned for three games in a case that relyed heavily on the key witness giving a false statement.

The whole thing stinks so much I've had to close my fucking window here in Dublin.

I shit you not.
Original Dub

Postby Nick » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:51 pm

london blue 2 wrote:The guy studded another players face, if he gets banned so be it. Only he knows if he meant it but we ALL know if it had been a player doing it to one of ours we'd be demanding he get dealt with appropriately.

No. Some angled he lands on his hand. Where else could his foot have gone?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Nick wrote:

No. Some angled he lands on his hand. Where else could his foot have gone?

That should be his defence. I was trying to avoid standing on his hand.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fish111 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Ade has done wrong and will be dealt with accordingly, he will be dealt with harshly because both incidents happened in the one game. If they happened in seperate games then i think the punishments would be lessened somewhat imo.

I fully expect City to put up a vigorous defence and we should all accept the outcome, i will.

What i also want to happen is Robin Van Arse-Bandit to be punished for his celebration & gestures towards our supporters and the knob-head Arse fans need charging for violent disorder also.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Somerset Blue » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm

With all that's gone on over the past 48 hours, 'was it or wasn't it a stamp', fans being incited to riot, dirty tackles, swearing at fans, media hype, over-analysis, refereeing short-sightedness, it's very easy to forget that

WE HUMPED ARSENAL!!!
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby crossan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

A truer statement has never been said.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby TheGOAT » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

CityGer wrote:Happy to read some sense.

Some of the stuff on here defending Ade and saying how it will be a disgrace and conspiracy if he is punished has been cringewrothy. He stamped on someone ffs, it may have been a cunt that he stamped on but he stamped on someone. If roles were reversed we would be crying out for punishment.

I should add that I think any form of punishment for the celebration would be harsh but as for the stamp, and that's exactly what it was, he'll get done and I don't think we can have any complaints as long as the punishment is in keeping with previous, similar cases.

Are you for fucking real????
How the fuck is it a stamp???
If he stamped on his face he would have a lot more of an injury than a slight cut.

He accidentaly caught him in the face with his boot as he was planting his foot to the ground. I dont think there is any footballer in britain who would on purpose kick another player in the face!!! There are 20 odd cameras at the game!! why on earth would a player do that, unless it was complete accident!!

Clatercunt has said he would have sent him off if he's have seen it! wtf! surely he means if he though ade ment it he would have sent him off!! And why the fuck would he think that!!

He is a cunt of a referee and clearly a united fan! Anyone remember that spurs goal he didnt see?? the one that nearly hit the net before the goalkeeper clawed it out his goal????
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby TheGOAT » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:With all that's gone on over the past 48 hours, 'was it or wasn't it a stamp', fans being incited to riot, dirty tackles, swearing at fans, media hype, over-analysis, refereeing short-sightedness, it's very easy to forget that

WE HUMPED ARSENAL!!!

Correct its all good!!
But we also want to be in the best possible position to hump united at the weekend, and we are going to be missing our first choice forward 3!! All becaseu a referee has given in to media hype and hysteria!!
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby ronk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Slim wrote:

It makes it even more baffling...

I've a feeling the this charge was given so that they will overturn this one and uphold the violent conduct one... thus being seen to be 'fair' even though the player gets banned for three games in a case that relyed heavily on the key witness giving a false statement.

The whole thing stinks so much I've had to close my fucking window here in Dublin.

I shit you not.

2 witnesses. van Persie's website statement has also been exposed.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Now we know how many dickheads log onto this site and have never played football.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum