Appeal- possible or not?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Appeal- possible or not?

Postby ronk » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm

What a fundamentally corrupt system!

So there's no appeal and we know by tomorrow evening whether he's available for the derby.

He's not permitted to give a proper account of his actions.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CityFanFromRome » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 pm

crossan wrote:Probably the honorable thing would be to accept what the FA are charging Adebayor with and move on,give the brainless tosser a good talking to and a massive internal fine,that would clean up the tainted image of our club.

I don't agree. He doesn't deserve a massive fine for what I think is an accident. He didn't exactly move out of the way of RVP's head and hand, true, but let's not forget that he had to jump because RVP himself went in with a two footed challenge, so I don't see Adebayor desrving a fine, nor I see the club's image tainted.
CityFanFromRome
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby Somerset Blue » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Am I the only one a little suspicious of the timing of the introduction of this 'fast track' process? Has it been around for a while, or are we the first to encounter it? Hmm, and with the derby up next...
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby david yearsley » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm

These crooks are so bent it´s difficult to know what to do - you just know that any rag will get off scot free even if Shrek bites someones ear off in full view of the cameras - we need to be clever and creative and come up with something that exposes them once and for all - hidden cameras , stuff like that
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum