Why can we/are we not Recalling Phil/Boj?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Why can we/are we not Recalling Phil/Boj?

Postby Nick » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I would bring back Caicedo or the Boji for a month. Its not JUST the derby we lose ade and robby for. We need a power house. I hope hughes isnt thinking it, fuck it were bound to drop points sometime, lets risk it.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Why can we/are we not Recalling Phil/Boj?

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:57 pm

If we have accepted a loan fee for either player or have an agreed on price after the loan then we cannot recall them.

I am sure it has been considered by those in charge, Jo would be a simpler recall and frankly I am not a fan of doing those ungrateful scouse shites any favours..
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

True, But I know Hughes likes his insurance policies and im sure he'd have a recall in Boji Or caicedo. Maybe not Jo as he hates him. But his original plan was to fuck benjani off. So that leaves us with just 2 target men. And he knew RSC was injured.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Nick wrote:True, But I know Hughes likes his insurance policies and im sure he'd have a recall in Boji Or caicedo. Maybe not Jo as he hates him. But his original plan was to fuck benjani off. So that leaves us with just 2 target men. And he knew RSC was injured.

Mate the odds of us losing Robinho, Tevez and Ade at the same time, so soon in the season, were very slim.

I think its just especially hard to take because its united, but once we get this match out of the way, Tevez will be fit, as will RSC more than likely... with Ade and Robinho coming back a couple of games later...

We did the right thing sending these players out - the likelyhood of Boj getting a sniff was almost nil and he's 23 and needs to be playing.
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nick wrote:True, But I know Hughes likes his insurance policies and im sure he'd have a recall in Boji Or caicedo. Maybe not Jo as he hates him. But his original plan was to fuck benjani off. So that leaves us with just 2 target men. And he knew RSC was injured.

Mate the odds of us losing Robinho, Tevez and Ade at the same time, so soon in the season, were very slim.

I think its just especially hard to take because its U***d, but once we get this match out of the way, Tevez will be fit, as will RSC more than likely... with Ade and Robinho coming back a couple of games later...

We did the right thing sending these players out - the likelyhood of Boj getting a sniff was almost nil and he's 23 and needs to be playing.

STOP BLAMING ME!
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 pm

I agree, but Im meaning that if we lose ade, we have RSC. if we lost RSC, were still in the same position. IMO robby and tevez are wingers in our style of play and neither would be used up top alone. So even if we had robby and tevez fit for the derby, it would still mean Bellamy doing Ade's job.

And yeah its a fucking joke that ades ban has come into play for the derby. Im sure its the first case where a player starts his ban 7 days before its given and its a fucking joke. The scum have won their trophys based on this bias bollocks and if there so good, why are they shit scared of playing us with a fit Ade?

I hope we fucking stuff them.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Personally I wouldn't recall any of them even if we could. I don't think they would add anything to any team we put out never mind if it was against the swamp boys.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Personally I wouldn't recall any of them even if we could. I don't think they would add anything to any team we put out never mind if it was against the swamp boys.

Agreed, and if I'm right, I'm pretty sure that the Boj hasn't had any pitch time as yet!?!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby edge275 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 pm

edge275 wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

All that is missing is the 1 goal he scored for us and the zero goals he has scored for Parma! And no, I'm not having a go but just stating the obvious!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby edge275 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gk0bGv_lJGc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

All that is missing is the 1 goal he scored for us and the zero goals he has scored for Parma! And no, I'm not having a go but just stating the obvious!

He's also scored no goals for Olympiacos, Lyon, Marseille, Chelsea, Arsenal, Hamburg and Zenit St Petersburg.

You know why? Because he hasn't had a chance to play for them!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

[youtube]LeewfQLW-p0[/youtube]

See, everything's ok!

I love youtube!
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm

edge275 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

He's also scored no goals for Olympiacos, Lyon, Marseille, Chelsea, Arsenal, Hamburg and Zenit St Petersburg.

You know why? Because he hasn't had a chance to play for them!

My point exactly!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bobby brows » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 pm

If we have asked for a fee we can recall them but only in january. however if Parma have paid a fee they will have also agreed an asking price which is standard practice in Italy.

However, Bojinov has not/hardly played according to last saturdays programme and Caicedo is injured so there will be little to benefit to them returning although i would love it!
Please visit my website covering both Manchester City & Manchester City Women http://www.stealingfiveyards.com
bobby brows
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Parma's strikers looked like Vassell & Samaras in the last game yet the Boj didn't get on til about 80 mins. Why would we want to bring him back if he's not yet impressed their manager enough to come on & play even half an hour for them when they're losing?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum