Please Dont Let This Rumour Be True !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Please Dont Let This Rumour Be True !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 pm

blueday wrote:Do you seriously think the FA would bargin with City like that. Very much dounbt it.

Besides, it's sadly true that he stamped on Persi and so 3 match ban was a fair sentance.

Actually, I though Persi should have got 3 matches for the two footed tackle which lead to the incident, so was hoping that he'd be collared too.

I think it is common knowledge that if you appeal or contest an FA charge which relates to a blatent offence, you will get fucked over big time when they find you guilty. There is/was no deal, this is how it has always worked.

Also on a PR front, city have done the right thing - we would have looked a right bunch of wankers had we contested the assault. Now, the celebration is an entirely different matter, and when the decision is made to screw us, I would fully expect an appeal based on historial evidence of treatment of similar incidents.

The fact that RSC is/may be crocked, and we are missing Adebayor, Tevez brings up an amazing fact - BELLAMY IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE STRIKER - who ever thought they would be saying that at the start of the season????
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm

crossan wrote:DON'T YOU JUST GET SICK OF PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE BEING NOT ONLY NEGATIVE BUT POSTING WACKY RUMOURS.....THEY SHOULD BE BANNED.
Do me a favour pal and turn your caps lock off.

There’s No need to shout.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby ronk » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:47 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
blueday wrote:Do you seriously think the FA would bargin with City like that. Very much dounbt it.

Besides, it's sadly true that he stamped on Persi and so 3 match ban was a fair sentance.

Actually, I though Persi should have got 3 matches for the two footed tackle which lead to the incident, so was hoping that he'd be collared too.

I think it is common knowledge that if you appeal or contest an FA charge which relates to a blatent offence, you will get fucked over big time when they find you guilty. There is/was no deal, this is how it has always worked.

Also on a PR front, city have done the right thing - we would have looked a right bunch of wankers had we contested the assault. Now, the celebration is an entirely different matter, and when the decision is made to screw us, I would fully expect an appeal based on historial evidence of treatment of similar incidents.

The fact that RSC is/may be crocked, and we are missing Adebayor, Tevez brings up an amazing fact - BELLAMY IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE STRIKER - who ever thought they would be saying that at the start of the season????

I can't think of a single instance where that has happened, ever.

By the way, blatant offence? This is also the only violent conduct charge I've ever seen that wasn't even visible with the naked eye (regardless of camera angle).
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:50 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:If you are not the same lad who posted in another thread RSC will be out for 8weeks I'm slightly worried about his recovery... Where's Douglas when you need him? ;o)

Still I feel the whole rumour is just usual bollocks.
Not me mate.

I heard a rumour he might have been making an appearance at the Derby ( lol),only tonight I heard that he won’t don’t know what to believe

You can take a lot of this stuff with a pinch of salt, whether it’s negative or not its only right to share with others what you hear.

Sharing a wacky rumour is one thing - but then on the back of a wacky rumour to add:

"It leaves a bad taste in the mouth if true, basically because Hughes signed a crock we have to throw the towel in at the earliest oppertunity and just take it because we cant run the risk of the 6 game ban because we have no fcuking strikers."

Just smacks of someone either negative for the sake of it - a WUM - or someone just desperate for internet chatting
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 am

deleted
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby crossan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
crossan wrote:DON'T YOU JUST GET SICK OF PEOPLE WHO COME ON HERE BEING NOT ONLY NEGATIVE BUT POSTING WACKY RUMOURS.....THEY SHOULD BE BANNED.
Do me a favour pal and turn your caps lock off.

There’s No need to shout.

Soz..............
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby bluelingy » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I have just heard this rumour

Apparently

The FA made it clear to City that if they dragged out Adebayors case he would receive a minimum 6 game ban at the end of it if found guilty, City could not afford to lose Adebayor for 6 games so opted for the no contest and took the 3 game ban rather than running the risk of a 6 game ban, the main reason for City conceding and offering no contest was the lack of fitness of RSC who is apparently no where near first team fitness. And wont be playing any time soon, I don’t know about you guys it explains things a bit better to me.

Will be interesting to see how Adebayor feels about it all,and whether he agrees with the clubs descision not to contest the case against him.

It leaves a bad taste in the mouth if true, basically because Hughes signed a crock we have to throw the towel in at the earliest oppertunity and just take it because we cant run the risk of the 6 game ban because we have no fcuking strikers.

The issue could not have been dragged out, it would have been decided on Thursday no matter if we would have appealed it or not, and from what I believe a violent conduct charge warrants a 3 match ban and the FA give out a extra match ban for contesting and not admitting guilt should he have been found guilty! so don't think a six match ban would have been possible!
Q. Which is your favourite goal? A. It has to be the second goal I scored during the last-ever Maine Road derby. I heard the fans singing a new song: "Who let the Goat out?" and I thought, "I'm having that one!" Eyal [Berkovic] placed a perfectly weighted pass into my stride. I held off two defenders and the ball bounced in front of me, allowing me to make a gentle half-volley over Barthez. It was my 100th goal for Man City and particularly satisfying to score against Man Utd.
bluelingy
Robinho's Step Over

Postby Vhero » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:CITYTILLIDIE11 is one doom and gloom merchant. Every one hates us blah blah. Im convinced he's a Scousers.
Lmao,yeah sure if you say so DROSS.

What’s your contribution, other than trolling and attention whoring for a response?

Hahahaha quality! But so true... We all knew we signed a crock anyways anybody who disagrees is just foolish he's there for when Ade goes to Africa in January as he won't play prob when Ade comes back and rest so he don't get injured. Well that's my theory anyways.. We basically bought him as a fill in player for injurys yet he is injury prone himself go figure...
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

Bluemoon.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum