Elano

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Elano

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 am

I had a bet with a Romanian last night that one of his countrymen didn't coach Galatasaray, but instead coached Shakhtar (Mircea Lucescu [sic?]). I wikipedia'd it today, just to ensure I was right, and scrolled through the squad while I was there. Shocked to find out Baros is only 27!
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:43 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:There are some people on here that have studied The Evidence in the Ade/van pussy case very carefully and come up with all kinds of BS as to why Ade is innocent.A view that our club has not adopted so maybe they saw Ade was pretty much bang to rights.
Now these people have come up with some conspiracy theories and judgements that Elano purposely went out to cripple Tevez.
Maybe they have studied that evidence as carefully as they did with Ade.
However it seems to me that they just dislike him and because of this they feel they must critisize him at every opportunity.
If the tackle on Tevez was so bad why are FIFA not looking into it.

Firstly mate, Hughes has just been on TV stating that Ade had told him that it was no more than an accident and that he wouldn't have done such a thing. Hughes believed that and was 100% behind him. The fact that Ade had no chance against the powers that be left the club with nowhere to turn. I personally do not think that Ade was innocent of all guilt, but did have a chance of being cleared if allowed to prove himself. However, these summary dealings are done behind closed doors and could've brought further sanctions to him. As we all know, there is more that goes on behind close doors than is reported, and I'm sure Hughes and Co. would've been given the full 'Ish on this one.

As for Elano, whether he did it on purpose or not, he did it and put one of our current players out for many games yet you seem to want to support his irresponsibility. Seems quite strange to me mate, wanting to support an individual from another team!

What Hughes says is not always all the bits of the story that I want to hear.
What other people say and their view of things and opinions are things I consider.Along with what I have seen with my own eyes.
So for me what Hughes says is only a small part of it.
And for me what I saw in the Ade/Van pussy incident left me thinking that I want to hear as many sides of the story as I can. From what I have heard and seen it seems to me that some people are trying to defend an incident in which they are applying one level of standards and not applying them to the player mentioned in this thread.
There are people who say they have examined the evidence and tailored it to fit a certain judgement.
And I support Brazil in international football so feel I can support the players who play for that team.
And because I live in Spain when I see Real play I normally want them to win,I'm not saying I support them but do have an intrest in them.

I often wonder how high on your list of priorities supporting City is. Behind hating Hughes, loving Brazil, Real and any player Hughes drops for being shite.

You are 'objective'' about City, sort of 'interested', whereas the rest of us are rabidly partisan. Which is why your posts often get a fierce response!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

Rag_hater wrote:There are some people on here that have studied The Evidence in the Ade/van pussy case very carefully and come up with all kinds of BS as to why Ade is innocent.A view that our club has not adopted so maybe they saw Ade was pretty much bang to rights.
Now these people have come up with some conspiracy theories and judgements that Elano purposely went out to cripple Tevez.
However it seems to me that they just dislike him and because of this they feel they must critisize him at every opportunity.

They should be but as we've already seen there's no consistancy.

I don't believe any conspiracy re Elano , I just believe he's a twat. He quite clearly went in on Tevez with a cowardly malicious challenge & as nothing had happened in the game before that & as it was one of the only tackles Elano made in 90 mins & as it wasn't in a danger area of the pitch, you'd have to wonder exactly why he risked a red card to 'do' Tevez. My interpretation is that Tevez has replaced him at City so he sent a 'fuck off' message to Hughes.

Even if that's not true, it was still a disgusting, cowardly, Kea** type act of thuggery on a bloke who'd done nothing to deserve it by a bloke who imo is a shit.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

I don't believe any conspiracy re Elano , I just believe he's a twat. He quite clearly went in on Tevez with a cowardly malicious challenge & as nothing had happened in the game before that & as it was one of the only tackles Elano made in 90 mins & as it wasn't in a danger area of the pitch, you'd have to wonder exactly why he risked a red card to 'do' Tevez. My interpretation is that Tevez has replaced him at City so he sent a 'fuck off' message to Hughes.

Even if that's not true, it was still a disgusting, cowardly, Kea** type act of thuggery on a bloke who'd done nothing to deserve it by a bloke who imo is a shit.

In your opinion Ade was innocent. A view that was not shared by a lot of people so I dont think I will accept your analysis of the evidence against Elano as youve already shown that you are capable of a flawed judgement.I think you thought he was a cunt before this incident and for me no doubt it was more fuel to your fire.
I have not seen the match and only have your explanation of what happened and surely you can see why I wouldnt believe that so no matter what you say there are plenty of incidents in the past that show you dont like Elano and would find it quite easy to make up some lies to suit your agenda.
No doubt youll call me all sorts of names but sticks and stones and all that
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Fish111 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

john@staustell wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Firstly mate, Hughes has just been on TV stating that Ade had told him that it was no more than an accident and that he wouldn't have done such a thing. Hughes believed that and was 100% behind him. The fact that Ade had no chance against the powers that be left the club with nowhere to turn. I personally do not think that Ade was innocent of all guilt, but did have a chance of being cleared if allowed to prove himself. However, these summary dealings are done behind closed doors and could've brought further sanctions to him. As we all know, there is more that goes on behind close doors than is reported, and I'm sure Hughes and Co. would've been given the full 'Ish on this one.

As for Elano, whether he did it on purpose or not, he did it and put one of our current players out for many games yet you seem to want to support his irresponsibility. Seems quite strange to me mate, wanting to support an individual from another team!

What Hughes says is not always all the bits of the story that I want to hear.
What other people say and their view of things and opinions are things I consider.Along with what I have seen with my own eyes.
So for me what Hughes says is only a small part of it.
And for me what I saw in the Ade/Van pussy incident left me thinking that I want to hear as many sides of the story as I can. From what I have heard and seen it seems to me that some people are trying to defend an incident in which they are applying one level of standards and not applying them to the player mentioned in this thread.
There are people who say they have examined the evidence and tailored it to fit a certain judgement.
And I support Brazil in international football so feel I can support the players who play for that team.
And because I live in Spain when I see Real play I normally want them to win,I'm not saying I support them but do have an intrest in them.

I often wonder how high on your list of priorities supporting City is. Behind hating Hughes, loving Brazil, Real and any player Hughes drops for being shite.

You are 'objective'' about City, sort of 'interested', whereas the rest of us are rabidly partisan. Which is why your posts often get a fierce response!

Or maybe he's just a dick,
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Fidel Castro » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 am

Only way to sort this is by posting a video of this supposed horror tackle by Elano
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

In your opinion Ade was innocent. A view that was not shared by a lot of people so I dont think I will accept your analysis of the evidence against Elano as youve already shown that you are capable of a flawed judgement.I think you thought he was a cunt before this incident and for me no doubt it was more fuel to your fire.
I have not seen the match and only have your explanation of what happened and surely you can see why I wouldnt believe that so no matter what you say there are plenty of incidents in the past that show you dont like Elano and would find it quite easy to make up some lies to suit your agenda.

Why the fuck would I make up lies or have an 'agenda' about Elano? He doesn't play for City anymore in case you haven't yet come to terms with it. There are lots of players around the world that I don't like. Elano is now one of them. I'm glad he's gone but I didn't wish him anything bad until I saw that challenge. If he charges into a City player going over the ball & elbowing him at the same time, I'm likely to mention it if someone starts a thread about 'good old Elano' because I'm a City supporter & he's maliciuosly taken out one of our players; it's relevant when some people are treating him as if he's still one of us.

I'm surprised it was Teves' knee that ended up being the problem though because I would've expected broken ribs. Either way Argentina should've taken him straight off rather than having him play on injured so it's partly their fault too.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Forward to 3 mins 30 secs. Gets a couple of knocks but Elano's is at 3 mins 40 secs.
[youtube]TDx91GCMifc[/youtube]
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Why the fuck would I make up lies or have an 'agenda' about Elano? He doesn't play for City anymore in case you haven't yet come to terms with it. There are lots of players around the world that I don't like. Elano is now one of them. I'm glad he's gone but I didn't wish him anything bad until I saw that challenge. If he charges into a City player going over the ball & elbowing him at the same time, I'm likely to mention it if someone starts a thread about 'good old Elano' because I'm a City supporter & he's maliciuosly taken out one of our players; it's relevant when some people are treating him as if he's still one of us.

I'm surprised it was Teves' knee that ended up being the problem though because I would've expected broken ribs. Either way Argentina should've taken him straight off rather than having him play on injured so it's partly their fault too.

Why the fuck would you make up lies erh cos you got previos for it.And you say his tackle was more in the ribs and an elbow in the face after which he carried on playing so maybe it wasnt that bad and his knee problem arose from some other incident.
And also when the cunt Ke*** tackled our Alfie it more or less ended his career.Tevez might be playing tomorrow so he has not suffered a career ending injury.So it makes me think youre hatred for Elano has led you to exaggerate somewhat.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Forward to 3 mins 30 secs. Gets a couple of knocks but Elano's is at 3 mins 40 secs.
[youtube]TDx91GCMifc[/youtube]

That was pretty nasty and uncalled for alright.

Then again, I'm one of 'those lot' who didn't like Elano's public whinging before he got the chop... one of those that support Man City and the players who play for Man City...

So I guess I'm biased.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 pm

If thats the supposed "horror tackle" just shows what complete bollocks you experts talk.
Rag_hater

Postby Slim » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Rag_hater wrote:If thats the supposed "horror tackle" just shows what complete bollocks you experts talk.

I agree, nothing wrong with that in kickboxing.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Rag_hater wrote:If thats the supposed "horror tackle" just shows what complete bollocks you experts talk.

"You experts"...

What are you fucking on about you clown.

We're not experts we're just not fucking slow like you.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 pm

From my examination of the evidence Elano gets the ball first which both players are going for and Carlos goes into him
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Rag_hater wrote:From my examination of the evidence Elano gets the ball first which both players are going for and Carlos goes into him

You have to admit your point of view is generally a lonely one.

Maybe you're the expert?
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:35 pm

So, tell us how Football isn't a contact sport again.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby razor400 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 pm

LOL, to answer in a manner that fits you online persona. Your a CUNT. Sure it has fuck all to do with the topic and is only intended to cause a barney, so funnily enough it resembles most of your posts.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Dameerto wrote:

So, tell us how Football isn't a contact sport again.

In section 12 about part 7 or 8 of Fifa's rules(rules that are implemented by every association) it states that it is a foul if a player makes contact with another player without contacting the ball if he contacts the ball and then the player it is not a foul.Hope that explains the non-contact rule for you.
If you watch the clip carefully you will see that Elano makes contact with the ball first and as part of the same motion collides with Carlos hence not actually commiting a foul.And it looks like Carlos is holding his face the second or so of footage that follows the collision so to claim that was the incident that led to his knee being injured for us is not exactly truthful as far as I'm concerned.
No doubt it gives you all something to do behaving like sheep and ganging up on me instead of actually looking for the truth in something
Rag_hater

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Rag_hater wrote:In section 12 about part 7 or 8 of Fifa's rules(rules that are implemented by every association) it states that it is a foul if a player makes contact with another player without contacting the ball if he contacts the ball and then the player it is not a foul.Hope that explains the non-contact rule for you...

It explains your interpretation of it.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:In section 12 about part 7 or 8 of Fifa's rules(rules that are implemented by every association) it states that it is a foul if a player makes contact with another player without contacting the ball if he contacts the ball and then the player it is not a foul.Hope that explains the non-contact rule for you...

It explains your interpretation of it.

I forgot to write first if anybody wants to be pedantic,but please tell what is your interpretation of the rule
Rag_hater

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum