Elano

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Elano

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Has grabbed a brace tonight for Galatasaray (sp) good to see him scoring again
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Elano

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

BoltFromTheBlue wrote:Has grabbed a brace tonight for Galatasaray (sp) good to see him scoring again
I saw the tackle on Tevez ( he is a cnut)
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby saulman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
BoltFromTheBlue wrote:Has grabbed a brace tonight for Galatasaray (sp) good to see him scoring again

Go easy on the fella. He doesn't try that too often.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:

Is that the one that injured him?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Slim wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:

Is that the one that injured him?
I think it was, he nearly flattened him., it looked like he made contact with his knee it was very early in the game.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 pm

The conspiracy theory is that Robbie was dropped for the City game before it the Arg match, so his best mate knobbled a City striker so that his best mate would be picked for the next City game.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Is anyone buying that douglas?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Slim wrote:Is anyone buying that douglas?

I wouldnt think so.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

He went in over the ball with his studs & with his elbow at the same time whilst Tevez was side on going for the ball & won't of even seen him. Tevez had done nothing to him to deserve it. It was the act of a jealous coward & just as nasty & cowardly as something Ke*** would do. It was also the only 'tackle' he made in 90 mins & he twice got robbed easily at the halfway line by Messi & of course didn't even bother to chase him. He's nothing more than a horrible little cunt. Fuck him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I wouldnt think so.

I think only the JFK conspiracy nuts would be onboard with this.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Crossie » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 am

Whose Elano?
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 am

There are some people on here that have studied The Evidence in the Ade/van pussy case very carefully and come up with all kinds of BS as to why Ade is innocent.A view that our club has not adopted so maybe they saw Ade was pretty much bang to rights.
Now these people have come up with some conspiracy theories and judgements that Elano purposely went out to cripple Tevez.
Maybe they have studied that evidence as carefully as they did with Ade.
However it seems to me that they just dislike him and because of this they feel they must critisize him at every opportunity.
If the tackle on Tevez was so bad why are FIFA not looking into it.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby mr_nool » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 am

Crossie wrote:Whose Elano?

Galatasaray's Elano.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Rag_hater wrote:There are some people on here that have studied The Evidence in the Ade/van pussy case very carefully and come up with all kinds of BS as to why Ade is innocent.A view that our club has not adopted so maybe they saw Ade was pretty much bang to rights.
Now these people have come up with some conspiracy theories and judgements that Elano purposely went out to cripple Tevez.
However it seems to me that they just dislike him and because of this they feel they must critisize him at every opportunity.

Firstly mate, Hughes has just been on TV stating that Ade had told him that it was no more than an accident and that he wouldn't have done such a thing. Hughes believed that and was 100% behind him. The fact that Ade had no chance against the powers that be left the club with nowhere to turn. I personally do not think that Ade was innocent of all guilt, but did have a chance of being cleared if allowed to prove himself. However, these summary dealings are done behind closed doors and could've brought further sanctions to him. As we all know, there is more that goes on behind close doors than is reported, and I'm sure Hughes and Co. would've been given the full 'Ish on this one.

As for Elano, whether he did it on purpose or not, he did it and put one of our current players out for many games yet you seem to want to support his irresponsibility. Seems quite strange to me mate, wanting to support an individual from another team!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby hyper » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Crossie wrote:Whose Elano?

Galatasaray's Elano.

Nice.
hyper
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Rag_hater wrote:There are some people on here that have studied The Evidence in the Ade/van pussy case very carefully and come up with all kinds of BS as to why Ade is innocent.A view that our club has not adopted so maybe they saw Ade was pretty much bang to rights.
However it seems to me that they just dislike him and because of this they feel they must critisize him at every opportunity.If the tackle on Tevez was so bad why are FIFA not looking into it.

Like you do with our POTY?

All the signs point to you being a rag. Why don't you just fuck of to redcafe and be done with it?
Original Dub

Postby blue 68 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm sat here in my yellow Elano Brazil T shirt but hope City fans realise we've just upgraded our ticket and if he wasn't smart enough to catch this wave then more fool him. Still I liked him and hope he does well and he will, but he'll also being keeping an eye on us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Rag_hater » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Firstly mate, Hughes has just been on TV stating that Ade had told him that it was no more than an accident and that he wouldn't have done such a thing. Hughes believed that and was 100% behind him. The fact that Ade had no chance against the powers that be left the club with nowhere to turn. I personally do not think that Ade was innocent of all guilt, but did have a chance of being cleared if allowed to prove himself. However, these summary dealings are done behind closed doors and could've brought further sanctions to him. As we all know, there is more that goes on behind close doors than is reported, and I'm sure Hughes and Co. would've been given the full 'Ish on this one.

As for Elano, whether he did it on purpose or not, he did it and put one of our current players out for many games yet you seem to want to support his irresponsibility. Seems quite strange to me mate, wanting to support an individual from another team!

What Hughes says is not always all the bits of the story that I want to hear.
What other people say and their view of things and opinions are things I consider.Along with what I have seen with my own eyes.
So for me what Hughes says is only a small part of it.
And for me what I saw in the Ade/Van pussy incident left me thinking that I want to hear as many sides of the story as I can. From what I have heard and seen it seems to me that some people are trying to defend an incident in which they are applying one level of standards and not applying them to the player mentioned in this thread.
There are people who say they have examined the evidence and tailored it to fit a certain judgement.
And I support Brazil in international football so feel I can support the players who play for that team.
And because I live in Spain when I see Real play I normally want them to win,I'm not saying I support them but do have an intrest in them.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

What Hughes says is not always all the bits of the story that I want to hear.
What other people say and their view of things and opinions are things I consider.Along with what I have seen with my own eyes.
So for me what Hughes says is only a small part of it.
And for me what I saw in the Ade/Van pussy incident left me thinking that I want to hear as many sides of the story as I can. From what I have heard and seen it seems to me that some people are trying to defend an incident in which they are applying one level of standards and not applying them to the player mentioned in this thread.
There are people who say they have examined the evidence and tailored it to fit a certain judgement.
And I support Brazil in international football so feel I can support the players who play for that team.
And because I live in Spain when I see Real play I normally want them to win,I'm not saying I support them but do have an intrest in them.

Mate, I just completed a cracking post back to you but somehow it went diffy. So, I'll just say that I respect your ways in trying to understand the ins and outs of Man City, but sometimes I see them as a little flawed.

Peace man!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Steve » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Slim wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I wouldnt think so.

I think only the JFK conspiracy nuts would be onboard with this.

You called?
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum