Wio a major doubt

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wio a major doubt

Postby xavi6 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/li ... d.html&ID=

FERDINAND DOUBT FOR UNITED

Rio Ferdinand is a major doubt for Manchester United's derby clash with local rivals City at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Ferdinand sat out Tuesday night's Champions League win over Besiktas with a groin injury and Sir Alex Ferguson is not convinced the £29.1million defender will recover in time.

If Ferdinand does miss out, Jonny Evans will retain his place, while Dimitar Berbatov and Darren Fletcher are likely to return as United look to end the Blues' 100 per cent record. Paul Scholes is suspended following his dismissal at Tottenham last weekend.

If Evans plays we should give Vlad a chance to tear him another new arsehole like he did in the internationals.

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Zab

Re: Wio a major doubt

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 am

xavi6 wrote:http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live_feed/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/09/18/SOCCER_Man_Utd.html&ID=

FERDINAND DOUBT FOR U***d

Rio Ferdinand is a major doubt for Manchester U***d's derby clash with local rivals City at Old Trafford on Sunday.

Ferdinand sat out Tuesday night's Champions League win over Besiktas with a groin injury and Sir Alex Ferguson is not convinced the £29.1million defender will recover in time.

If Ferdinand does miss out, Jonny Evans will retain his place, while Dimitar Berbatov and Darren Fletcher are likely to return as U***d look to end the Blues' 100 per cent record. Paul Scholes is suspended following his dismissal at Tottenham last weekend.

If Evans plays we should give Vlad a chance to tear him another new arsehole like he did in the internationals.

If Wio doesnt play that improves our chances ten fold.Id back our attackers against Evans and Vidic.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 am

xavi6 wrote:http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live_feed/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/09/18/SOCCER_Man_Utd.html&ID=

FERDINAND DOUBT FOR U***d

Rio Ferdinand is a major doubt for Manchester U***d's derby clash with local rivals City at Old Trafford on Sunday.

If Ferdinand does miss out, Jonny Evans will retain his place, while Dimitar Berbatov and Darren Fletcher are likely to return as U***d look to end the Blues' 100 per cent record. Paul Scholes is suspended following his dismissal at Tottenham last weekend.

What a pity Ade's not there. The form he's in at the moment he'd've really scared the shit out of that bunch, whoever plays. Weiss may come on if we're desperate to change things, so for that reason I hope we don't see him! Recon he'll start v Fulham though.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BlooMooner » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:29 am

I Suspect this to be: -

Fergascum = Image

and this is all......Image
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
BlooMooner
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: Duh!?
My favourite player is: Gazza Bazza

Postby john68 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Too many years of pre derby day posturing has taught me not to take any of this shite too seriously.

The 1st anyone will know is when the teams are announced and some Lazarus or other has ressurrected himself from the grave.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby bluemoon » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 pm

So in other words the coke fiend will be playing on Sunday.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum