Degenerate Crackhead!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Degenerate Crackhead!

Postby bluemoon » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Just how this crack fiend get's to be classed as a football expert beggars belief. The worst thing is, our sky subscribtions feed the degenrate fuckwits coke habit!

Who are the underdogs in this game? Of course it's still Manchester City - by a million miles.

You must be having a laugh if you think City are the favourites here. Yes, City have done really well so far this season and it would be a massive statement to win this game, but this is a big step up for them.

It's interesting that they've spent all that money on whatever Tom, Dick or Harry they wanted and they're still going into one of the biggest games of the season without a proper centre-forward.

It's great for football that City have improved and we're not sure who is going to finish in the top four. However, it's hard to predict if they're going to be a threat right up to the final day of the season or if they're going to finish eighth. It's a fine line and they could go either way.

It's interesting that they've spent all that money on whatever Tom, Dick or Harry they wanted and they're still going into one of the biggest games of the season without a proper centre-forward.

Roque Santa-Cruz has hardly played in the last six months - and when he has played he hasn't looked fully fit. Is he going to be ready for such a big game? I don't think Craig Bellamy will hold the ball up for them either and I can see the it bouncing back every time.

If Emmanuel Adebayor was playing he would put fear into the centre-backs because he has the pace and power to beat them. I don't see how City are going to replace him.

As for his goal celebration against Arsenal, I don't think there would have been a problem if it was behind the goal he'd scored in. But surely at some point during that 16-second run to the other end he should have thought 'wait there a minute, this ain't right'?

He didn't get as much stick at Arsenal as he says he did. I've seen players get a lot worse than he did and I think he's being a bit theatrical.

As for United, they've reeled off win after win since I watched them lose to Burnley. They can reel off six or seven wins in the blink of an eye - and that's the difference between Man United or Chelsea and the rest of the league.

Last week they went 1-0 down to a flying Tottenham team after a minute and still managed to slaughter them. I also think they did really well in a tough game against Besiktas.

They are phenomenal - and that's why I can't see anything other than a Man United win.

PAUL'S PREDICTION
Home win - I think it will be 2-0 to Man United and that wouldn't be a shock result at all. City will be so occupied by Man United - and Wayne Rooney in particular - that I can't see them scoring. United have been here too many times before.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Degenerate Crackhead!

Postby Slim » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Who did Merson play for again?

Oh right, he isn't worried we'll overtake the filth, he is worried we are leaving the cockney filth in our wake.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Some of that, supprisingly, was fair comment
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Rag Cunt! What a twat - tell us something we dont all know - City are 3 (4 with Benjy who scored last time out against them) forwards down playing at the swamp and he doesnt think we are faourites???

Stop the press you fucling time wasting knob jockey

Twat Cunt Wanker

Learn to clean bogs you twat head - at least there you may add value with the shit you relish so well
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby bluemoon » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Patrick wrote:Rag Cunt! What a twat - tell us something we dont all know - City are 3 (4 with Benjy who scored last time out against them) forwards down playing at the swamp and he doesnt think we are faourites???

Twat Cunt Wanker

Learn to clean bogs you twat head - at least there you may add value with the shit you relish so well

Exactly, what an utter twat. Would he be so condfident of a rag win with Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor in the side, I think not. Compare the teams, player for player and you'll find we can't be considered underdogs "by a million miles". How the fucl can he be calling the rags phenomenal, that's nothing short of a joke and confirms to me that he obviously hasn't kicked his crack habit.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm

stupid comment about the buying whoever we wanted and still having no centre forward for this game because if we had bought more forwards they would be giving out about where we were going to play them all.

otherwise nothing really wrong with the article. some fans need to calm down. the comments on this site in the last week is why other clubs are turning againist city. we have proved nothing yet
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm

THATS THE THING WITH CRACK HEADS - THEIR BRAINS NEVER RECOVER FOR THEM TO TALK SENSE OR BE CAPABLE OF COHERENT SPEECH -----------------WHATS LEFT IN HIS BRAIN IS DRIVEL.

IVE HEARD OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL AND SUNDRY BUT HAVING COKE HEADS ON TV IS JUST BIZZAR.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Chinners » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Ha ha, you lot are funny. Merson is worse than Lawro at predicting games like this, I'm quite happy with his analysis.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby john68 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

I just love being the underdog.
I hope they predict we will lose every game...until we lift the Premier League trophy.

...AFTER ALL, THEY ARE EXPERTS.
john68

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Fuck Merson he was probs pissed anyway.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Don't like to slate ex-players but who actually wrote that? If it was him, then he has really lost it as I know my 9 year old niece could've done a better job!

It definately wasn't worth the read, apart from 'the it' bit. He must be still having nightmares; those clowns can really fuck you up!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

bluemoon wrote:Just how this crack fiend get's to be classed as a football expert beggars belief. The worst thing is, our sky subscribtions feed the degenrate fuckwits coke habit!

Who are the underdogs in this game? Of course it's still Manchester City - by a million miles.

You must be having a laugh if you think City are the favourites here. Yes, City have done really well so far this season and it would be a massive statement to win this game, but this is a big step up for them.

It's great for football that City have improved and we're not sure who is going to finish in the top four. However, it's hard to predict if they're going to be a threat right up to the final day of the season or if they're going to finish eighth. It's a fine line and they could go either way.

Roque Santa-Cruz has hardly played in the last six months - and when he has played he hasn't looked fully fit. Is he going to be ready for such a big game? I don't think Craig Bellamy will hold the ball up for them either and I can see the it bouncing back every time.

If Emmanuel Adebayor was playing he would put fear into the centre-backs because he has the pace and power to beat them. I don't see how City are going to replace him.

As for his goal celebration against Arsenal, I don't think there would have been a problem if it was behind the goal he'd scored in. But surely at some point during that 16-second run to the other end he should have thought 'wait there a minute, this ain't right'?

He didn't get as much stick at Arsenal as he says he did. I've seen players get a lot worse than he did and I think he's being a bit theatrical.

As for U***d, they've reeled off win after win since I watched them lose to Burnley. They can reel off six or seven wins in the blink of an eye - and that's the difference between Man U***d or Chelsea and the rest of the league.

Last week they went 1-0 down to a flying Tottenham team after a minute and still managed to slaughter them. I also think they did really well in a tough game against Besiktas.

They are phenomenal - and that's why I can't see anything other than a Man U***d win.

PAUL'S PREDICTION
Home win - I think it will be 2-0 to Man U***d and that wouldn't be a shock result at all. City will be so occupied by Man U***d - and Wayne Rooney in particular - that I can't see them scoring. U***d have been here too many times before.
I thought you were talking about Rio Ferdinand until I carried on reading
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby ronk » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote: I thought you were talking about Rio Ferdinand until I carried on reading

Google the thread title if you want a laugh.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby john@staustell » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 am

bluemoon wrote:
Patrick wrote:Rag Cunt! What a twat - tell us something we dont all know - City are 3 (4 with Benjy who scored last time out against them) forwards down playing at the swamp and he doesnt think we are faourites???

Twat Cunt Wanker

Exactly, what an utter twat. Would he be so condfident of a rag win with Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor in the side, I think not. Compare the teams, player for player and you'll find we can't be considered underdogs "by a million miles". How the fucl can he be calling the rags phenomenal, that's nothing short of a joke and confirms to me that he obviously hasn't kicked his crack habit.

Time you went on a phone-in again BM!

Bellamy is a far more reliable asset than Crackhead ever was to a team. 'I don't think he will hold the ball up....' What is that about? He doesn't know anything about players or clubs other than Arse and Scum, and seems to have ignored last week's result altogether.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:05 am

Whether any of the things he says about City are correct or not, all his comments about us always have at best a tinge of disrespect & at worst are downright insulting. He clearly doesn't like our club. What I don't understand is why?

I can't remember us having any particular problems with Merson, in fact I remember us giving him a standing ovation at Maine Rd. Does anyone know what it's all about?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum