Win Lose or Draw tomorrow.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Win Lose or Draw tomorrow.

Postby gillie » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:15 pm

I am having it large as the rag bastards are fuckin trembling in there boots about us i have not heard one rag this week say anything about the game.Believe me guys even with our striker deficiences they are worried and we will do them tomorrow.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Win Lose or Draw tomorrow.

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

yes they are worried
but.... we struggling to attack and realistlcly a draw is a very good bet as out midfield and our "poor" defence should be enough.
im just hoping bellend does somthing special.......or tevez is fit and gets a peno in last minute and the baconface has a heart attack
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm

Win, Lose or Draw, I want to see some Heroes out there tomorrow!!! Which of them wants it???
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby King Kev » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Win, Lose or Draw, I want to see some Heroes out there tomorrow!!! Which of them wants it???

Given,Toure, Ireland and Bellamy are my tips for outstanding performances tomorrow.

Gillie, I'm with you mate. Even if it goes tits up tomorrow at least we have got the fuclers worried and we will catch and overtake them soon.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby shawzy » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

It been diff opinion with my rag m8s KK..They reckon there goin to win.Apart from one of my rag bros.Hes scared of us and thinks we are really good now and will take the 3 points..
Apart from a little damaged pride for aweek.Id giv the clunts 6 points a season in return for trophies.
A draw min would be good for me.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 pm

King Kev wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Win, Lose or Draw, I want to see some Heroes out there tomorrow!!! Which of them wants it???

Given,Toure, Ireland and Bellamy are my tips for outstanding performances tomorrow.

Gillie, I'm with you mate. Even if it goes tits up tomorrow at least we have got the fuclers worried and we will catch and overtake them soon.

Agree mate, and would add Shaun to that list, I've just got a feeling. As for catching and overtaking them, I think we are already there and the only reason I've got a niggle about tomorrow is quite obviously to do with our strike force. However, I think we beat the Arse with our midfield breaks and honestly feel there's a shock on the cards for tomorrow!

Can't fucking wait!!! Come on City!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Steve » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Getting pretty nervous now
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Steve wrote:Getting pretty nervous now

It's not nerves mate, it's excitement!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 pm

King Kev wrote:

Add Bridge and Richards and I agree. I wouldnt be surprised to see Richards getting a goal on Sunday that isnt disallowed/called an own goal either. I have a feeling our fullbacks could win it for us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

Dameerto wrote:
King Kev wrote:

Add Bridge and Richards and I agree. I wouldnt be surprised to see Richards getting a goal on Sunday that isnt disallowed/called an own goal either. I have a feeling our fullbacks could win it for us.

Confidencde, I like it!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Lev Bronstein » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:31 am

Despite the media hype about this being the most important derby in decades, I don't think it is. Come what may, we have to be considered as serious contenders, a bad result tommorrow won't alter that.

Secondly, we haven't got anything like our full strike force out. So in that sense it is less of a test, a benchmark, than otherwise.

Thirdly, be honest, two weeks ago looking at us playing the arse followed by the Scum, you'd have taken two points from both games. We've already got three.

Tommorrow will be one of the toughest tests that they'll have to face on their own ground. They have so much to lose. Unless they absolutely stuff us, any crowing will be like a child's false bravery in the dark. Indeed, anything less than a totally dominant performance on their behalf would raise questions. That's why SAF took a risk by resting so many players in Turkey.

But then us; we've hardly got going yet, and still there is an obvious work ethic, determination and refusal to be cowed that suggests to me that we'll get something.

Scene: the end of the first day of the Battle of Shiloh in the American Civil War. A day when the Union suffered greviously. William Sherman found US Grant-
"It's been a hell of a day"
"We'll thrash 'em tomorrow Billy"
And they did.
"You sir, will either be hung as a traitor or die of the pox"
"That sir, depends on whether I embrace your principles or your mistress"
Lev Bronstein
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

Lev Bronstein wrote:Despite the media hype about this being the most important derby in decades, I don't think it is. Come what may, we have to be considered as serious contenders, a bad result tommorrow won't alter that.

Secondly, we haven't got anything like our full strike force out. So in that sense it is less of a test, a benchmark, than otherwise.

Thirdly, be honest, two weeks ago looking at us playing the arse followed by the Scum, you'd have taken two points from both games. We've already got three.

Tommorrow will be one of the toughest tests that they'll have to face on their own ground. They have so much to lose. Unless they absolutely stuff us, any crowing will be like a child's false bravery in the dark. Indeed, anything less than a totally dominant performance on their behalf would raise questions. That's why SAF took a risk by resting so many players in Turkey.

But then us; we've hardly got going yet, and still there is an obvious work ethic, determination and refusal to be cowed that suggests to me that we'll get something.

Scene: the end of the first day of the Battle of Shiloh in the American Civil War. A day when the Union suffered greviously. William Sherman found US Grant-
"It's been a hell of a day"
"We'll thrash 'em tomorrow Billy"
And they did.

Lev, you don't post often, but you post sense. Cheers mate!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chopper » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

9secondlegend wrote:yes they are worried
but.... we struggling to attack and realistlcly a draw is a very good bet as out midfield and our "poor" defence should be enough.
im just hoping bellend does somthing special.......or tevez is fit and gets a peno in last minute and the baconface has a heart attack

As I said in the prediction thread. A draw and any form of coronary occlusion for taggart and Im a happy boy.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Return to The Maine Football forum