Hughes is Blue

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Hughes is Blue

Postby Dronny » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Dronny wrote:
Blue2 wrote:He's about as blue as Steve Bruce, he's only blue until Utd come calling or a bigger " project" comes along, same as most of the players.

Absolutely.

Really? He's more blue than you.....sorry that's my opinion, just happy to voice it

But he is certainly no more red than you. I've always suspected you to be a rag on a wind up and I think that more or less proves it.

Sorry that's my opinion, just happy to voice it mune.

Just starting to sober up now and seen your post, top quality mate, surprised it took you so long to work out my hidden agenda....shame others can't see yours...divide and conquer?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm

simon12 wrote:Who did Joe Mercer support?

Tranmere Rovers. Common knowledge.

Tranmere were improtant to Joe because his Father played for them, however Joe was a boyhood Everton fan.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:42 pm

shawzy wrote:I like the cunt so fook the lot of yas :-)#

I'm with Shawzy.

Mark Hughes' blue and white army onwards and upwards.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Hughes has shown a healthy dislike for the Filth and bacon Face for some years now. The Elephant Man has always been sycophantic towards them, Les hasn't.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:13 pm

[/quote]

We need to kick that cunt Hughes out the club and bring in a real leader of men.[/quote]

Still no one biting?

Its probably the day that's in it mate, do a couple of wind ups tomorrow and I'll probably entertain you.
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:16 pm

so.......hughes out?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Spurge » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 pm

saulman wrote:
Blue2 wrote:He's about as blue as Steve Bruce, he's only blue until Utd come calling or a bigger " project" comes along, same as most of the players.

Absolutely.

Firstly, that's bollocks.

Secondly, is there a bigger project than ours anyway?

In what way is that bollocks? Blue for me is someone who supports Manchester City through thick and thin. Hughes isn't a Blue and never will be. I think he is a Rag but many have been convincing me that he is actually Chelsea. Blue he fucking well isn't though.

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted with the start we've made to season but no matter what happens in the future he is and never will be Blue. As a Blue I actually feel offended that people would say he is a Blue.

Yawn.... can't believe these matters are still debated in ths sense.

He's a professional being paid to do a job, which means whilst he's our manager he has our best interests at heart because it's in his best interests to do so, which is exactly as it should be. Whilst he's doing the job he is a city fan by default it's as simple as that.

Unlike us fans who choose to support city no matter what, players and managers will not stay through thick and thin, they will do whatever they deem best for their career. Learn to understand and accept the difference between a professional's perspective and a fans perspective - I can't really be any more patronising than that really but hopefully it will get the message across!
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Slim wrote:so.......hughes out?

Mate, as a known anti-hughes head from before, surely you'd admit its funny that someone wants him gone.

The hilarity of the whole situation is that if the four mins (or even five) were played and the whistle went, the whole team and certainly hughes and his substitutions, would have been lauded for having the will, passion and determination to come back at the champions on their own turf THREE TIMES. Plus, it would have been two points dropped for them, a point gained for us.

As much as its been mentioned and will be forever more, that fabricated extra time meant EVERYTHING.
Original Dub

Postby Dronny » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Spurge wrote:
saulman wrote:

Absolutely.

Firstly, that's bollocks.

Secondly, is there a bigger project than ours anyway?

In what way is that bollocks? Blue for me is someone who supports Manchester City through thick and thin. Hughes isn't a Blue and never will be. I think he is a Rag but many have been convincing me that he is actually Chelsea. Blue he fucking well isn't though.

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted with the start we've made to season but no matter what happens in the future he is and never will be Blue. As a Blue I actually feel offended that people would say he is a Blue.

Yawn.... can't believe these matters are still debated in ths sense.

He's a professional being paid to do a job, which means whilst he's our manager he has our best interests at heart because it's in his best interests to do so, which is exactly as it should be. Whilst he's doing the job he is a city fan by default it's as simple as that.

Unlike us fans who choose to support city no matter what, players and managers will not stay through thick and thin, they will do whatever they deem best for their career. Learn to understand and accept the difference between a professional's perspective and a fans perspective - I can't really be any more patronising than that really but hopefully it will get the message across!

Mate, I'm copying and pasting that cos you have articulated how I feel and once and for all buried the complete bollox that Hug*es is a blue/isn't a blue.
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john68 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm

This had got to be the most irrelevent topic I have read on here.

Why the fuck does it matter?
Can anyone name the last City manager who was actually a blue?
When Shankly accepted the offer from L'Pool, was he a fan?...or bacon face...or Busby...or book...or Wenger?...Mercer, Allison?
Maybe at some point all of those people grew an affinity with the clubs they became legends at but first and foremost they were proffessionals, who did a job to the best of their ability.
Hughes at this time probably has a very strong emotional link to City...It doesn't necessaritly make him a City fan, it might do at some point but none of that matters. He is a proffessional and he should be judged solely on that.

A young lad born in Bremen, signed up for the German army, was taken prisoner of war, was signed by City...City fans hated him so much many refused to got into maine Rd...Bert trautmann became a legend...I don't suppose at any point in his life, he was ever a City fan....Just a proffessional.
Last edited by john68 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Slim wrote:so.......hughes out?

Mate, as a known anti-hughes head from before, surely you'd admit its funny that someone wants him gone.

The hilarity of the whole situation is that if the four mins (or even five) were played and the whistle went, the whole team and certainly hughes and his substitutions, would have been lauded for having the will, passion and determination to come back at the champions on their own turf THREE TIMES. Plus, it would have been two points dropped for them, a point gained for us.

As much as its been mentioned and will be forever more, that fabricated extra time meant EVERYTHING.

Just waiting for the green light, these false starts are pissing me off.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:17 pm

john68 wrote:This had got to be the most irrelevent topic I have read on her.

On who?
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 pm

King Kev wrote:
john68 wrote:This had got to be the most irrelevent topic I have read on her.

On who?

Your mum. She loves the topics.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby simon12 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

simon12 wrote:
simon12 wrote:Who did Joe Mercer support?

Tranmere Rovers. Common knowledge.

Thank fuck a scouse twat didn`t manage us then

Errrrrr....... looks to me like someone is missing the point by a good countrymile or so.

I`m not sarcasm doesn`t look come across in arial
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 pm

edge275 wrote:It's all well and good he's committed to the cause, but is he actually any good at his job?

Ask yourself that mate, or do you need some attention?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

arguing about who is a blue and who isn't a blue or who is the biggest blue on an internet forum is pretty pathetic, some people need to go out and get their hole!

i don't care if hughes is a blue or not - i like the way he is going about his job, in a professional and determined fashion. He has dignity and class and I believe he will get us a top 3 finish this season.

I like the way he has been getting under baconfaces skin as well - he seems to enjoy winding him up
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 pm

If a person wants City to win as much as we all do on here, if he hurts when we hurt and if he celebrates when we celebrate, then to me he is a Blue.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Absolutely.

Pair of absolute fuckwits!!! And before you grip me, just think about what you've both said!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby simon12 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Absolutely.

Pair of absolute fuckwits!!! And before you grip me, just think about what you've both said!

Bingo
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 pm

King Kev wrote:Has anybody seen/heard an interview with him yet?

I'd be interested to hear what he has to say about the added time.... and the fact that we stopped playing for 30 minutes in the second half.

He said it was robbery - the exact same word I used in the match thread.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum