bellers hit a utd fan [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: bellers hit a utd fan [merged]

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Oh dear more trial by media.

Let’s print the most incriminating picture we can find regardless of the real story behind the image.

Looks like Craig will be joining Adebayor.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm

we all know whats going to happen about this, the FA are going to ban him and fine City for not controlling their players. As for the missiles they will come out and say that there is no evidance to support the claim only what City have claimed.
Cheating fu#ker's the lot of them!
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Good to see that one Blue has infiltrated as a Rag steward and is holding the bastard for Craig.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby citydonz » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Amy's got a good swing for a bird :P
citydonz
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

just seen it on ssn's, as if thats a fucking punch. The lad has scored to supebr goals today and looks like this is going to be all over the fucking papers. JOKE
Last edited by Lees Alter Ego on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Not looking good for Bellers.

The mune was already on the floor after being tackled by a number of stewards. He was nowhere near Bellamy and it was Bellamy who went over to him to remonstrate.

The Self Defence angle seems to be out.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:59 pm

King Kev wrote:Not looking good for Bellers.

The mune was already on the floor after being tackled by a number of stewards. He was nowhere near Bellamy and it was Bellamy who went over to him to remonstrate.

So that's ten games minimum then.

At least it was a fucking rag. I can live with that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby svengali » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Good.

Today was a fucking disgrace. Bellamy has done what every blue up and down the country wanted to do today. He was immense. No way should there fans be allowed that close to our players.

well done Bellers. I hope the guy ended up unconscious the cunt.
svengali
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Steve » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 pm

King Kev wrote:Not looking good for Bellers.

Conspiracy angles aside, can't he just get a fine for this.

I would pay a percentage of my weekly wage to smack a rag
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 pm

hughes compared the incident to when Brian Clough clipped a fan around the ear for running on the pitch.

I somehow doubt that Bellamy will get the same sort of praise for this as Clough did.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Just seen it on SSN and it ain't good.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm

If that guy is in the pitch and going towards craig and craig feels that he is going to be struck then he is well within his rights to hit him, it's called a pre-emtive strike. He can use this as his defense. Can i ask what the fuck the guy is doing on the pitch in the first place??!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby ThisIsOurCity » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 pm

I hope he knocked him the f*ck out, rag scum.
ThisIsOurCity
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Sister of fu wrote:If that guy is in the pitch and going towards craig and craig feels that he is going to be struck then he is well within his rights to hit him, it's called a pre-emtive strike. He can use this as his defense.
It aint going to happen mate. The guy was being restrained by 5 stewards at the time and was nowhere near Bellamy.
Sister of fu wrote:Can i ask what the fuck the guy is doing on the pitch in the first place??!!!
This, and the fact that Garrido was hit by a missile thrown from the stretford end, should be investigated by the authorities... but they wont.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Iv just seen the pic not the footage. Ah well that's another ban coming our way.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Just watched it again in slo-mo (isn't Sky+ brilliant!) and the mune fan spat at Bellamy.

Not sure if this will help his defence.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 pm

King Kev wrote:Just watched it again in slo-mo (isn't Sky+ brilliant!) and the mune fan spat at Bellamy.

that'll proobably mean a five game ban instead of a six.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:32 pm

King Kev wrote:Just watched it again in slo-mo (isn't Sky+ brilliant!) and the mune fan spat at Bellamy.

Well then his only regret should be that he got a slap in rather than a full blown hook
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Montgomery Burns » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 pm

The footage of Bellamy and the United fan on the pitch after the game doesn't bode well. It will be a 3 game ban.

Last November Chelsea played Burnley in a Carling Cup game and Drogba through a coin into the Burnley fans that had been thrown onto the pitch. He was charged with violent conduct, like Adebayor, which of course goes through the fast track procedures. It looks like Bellamy could well miss 3 games starting with the West Ham one.

Now compare this with the Vidic incident with Wigan's Rodallega in August, on which we are still waiting to hear if the FA are to do anything about it. This of course was one of the incidents I wrote to the FA about last Thursday. What is the betting that Bellamy is charged with violent conduct whereas Vidic escapes completely?

You just know what's going to happen don't you?

The link to The Guardian article and the wording is as follows:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008 ... pe-scolari

Drogba charged with violent conduct by FA over coin-throwing incident
• Striker has until 6pm on Monday to respond to the charge
• Lampard calls for Burnley fans to be punished

Gregg Roughley guardian.co.uk, Friday 14 November 2008 12.00 GMT

The Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association for throwing a coin at Burnley fans during the Carling Cup fourth-round tie on Wednesday. Drogba has until 6pm on Monday to respond to the charge. Following that, a Regulatory Commission will hear the case on Tuesday November 18.

The FA set a precedent in 2002 when Jamie Carragher was handed a three-match ban after being sent off for throwing a coin back into Arsenal's support at Highbury. An FA spokesman said: "Players should be able to play football without fearing for their personal safety. It is totally unacceptable for players to be put in danger by supporters throwing missiles on to the pitch. The priority now is to work with the clubs and the police to identify the individuals involved. The FA wants anyone found guilty of throwing missiles to face the strongest possible action. That includes life bans from attending football matches."

The FA confirmed that it has written to both Chelsea and Burnley to request information on missiles thrown at Chelsea players from the Burnley section. The Metropolitan police are now focusing on searching for the fan who threw the coin.

Chelsea said this evening they would co-operate fully with the FA and Metropolitan Police regarding the incident. "We welcome Burnley's assistance in trying to help identify the small minority of their support who spoiled a great occasion for their club," a club statement read.

"Although Didier Drogba was hit by an object, that does not excuse his subsequent actions. He also recognises that, has not sought to justify it that way, has sincerely expressed his regret and has apologised for the incident. The matter will be dealt with internally by the club after the FA and police processes are completed."

Ealier today Frank Lampard called for the Football Association to punish Burnley's supporters and not Drogba. "There are two sides to it," said Lampard. "Didier's come out and there's been a reaction, a human reaction I have to say, which Jamie Carragher made once. He's come out straight away and said he's made a mistake. People have got to stop throwing things on the pitch. I was around Didier at the time and I don't know how many coins there were around. We've seen referees getting hit, too, so I think people have to take responsibility as a group."

Lampard also expressed concern that if Drogba is punished it might encourage fans to throw more missiles at players. "If Didier gets banned, are fans going to do this more to provoke people? Who knows?" said Lampard. "I take quite a lot of corners and it's not unusual to get things thrown at you and lots of abuse, too, and I think it's got to a stage now where it's got to stop." (end)
Montgomery Burns
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby blue 68 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:13 pm

just seen this, bit fed up, glad we left politely, jesus no strikers next week, FUCK = AGENDA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
blue 68
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum