I want to know 3 things..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

I want to know 3 things..

Postby M147WN » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 pm

I've just got back from the derby after stopping off at our club for a couple of pints and I havn't read any other threads on this board because i'm so fucking angry I've gone straight to a new thread apologies if this is alreadt covered.

1.Where did the injury time come from? I don't think a trainer was on the field second half so I would dispute 4 minutes in the first place!
having then established it was 4 minutes how did we end up playing nearly 97 minutes.

2.Gary fucking freak of nature ran 50 yards when owen scored their winner right down the touch line and it ended up with a clenched fist salute at us in the corner. I've just seen andy gray disect the whys and wherefors and this has been totaly brushed nder the carpet!
It was no different to what Ade did last week, althought he only ran half the length of the pitch!

3. What action will be taken against 1. the fucking dick head rag who ran on the field and made a bee line for Craig Bellamy only to be hauled away by stewards in the centre circle. And 2. The moron who hurled a coin at Carlos at half time only for it to fit Garrido in the face who was then unavailable for the bench in the second half?

Sky TV have not addressed any of this! I was at the game with our supporters club and my 15 year old son and I've not heard such disgusting, base filthy insults aimed at us since I used to travel the countrys grounds in the 70's. Thier fans are a fucking disgrace but once again the sun shines out of manchest uniteds backside! To say I'm angry is the understatement of the fucking year!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Re: I want to know 3 things..

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

M147WN wrote:I've just got back from the derby after stopping off at our club for a couple of pints and I havn't read any other threads on this board because i'm so fucking angry I've gone straight to a new thread apologies if this is alreadt covered.

1.Where did the injury time come from? I don't think a trainer was on the field second half so I would dispute 4 minutes in the first place!
having then established it was 4 minutes how did we end up playing nearly 97 minutes.

FA rule 197:3: As a referee it's your duty to keep the game going until Sum score.

2.Gary fucking freak of nature ran 50 yards when owen scored their winner right down the touch line and it ended up with a clenched fist salute at us in the corner. I've just seen andy gray disect the whys and wherefors and this has been totaly brushed nder the carpet!
It was no different to what Ade did last week, althought he only ran half the length of the pitch!

This never happened. Surely you're making this up.

3. What action will be taken against 1. the fucking dick head rag who ran on the field and made a bee line for Craig Bellamy only to be hauled away by stewards in the centre circle. And 2. The moron who hurled a coin at Carlos at half time only for it to fit Garrido in the face who was then unavailable for the bench in the second half?
1. Craig Bellamy will be given a 6 match ban.
2. Coin? What coin? Prove it!

Sky TV have not addressed any of this! I was at the game with our supporters club and my 15 year old son and I've not heard such disgusting, base filthy insults aimed at us since I used to travel the countrys grounds in the 70's. Thier fans are a fucking disgrace but once again the sun shines out of manchest uniteds backside! To say I'm angry is the understatement of the fucking year!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Redna » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm

M147WN wrote:I've just got back from the derby after stopping off at our club for a couple of pints and I havn't read any other threads on this board because i'm so fucking angry I've gone straight to a new thread apologies if this is alreadt covered.

1. Don´t know. But I think it's gone worse since the refs started with that headset(direct orders)
2. Absolutely nothing will happen. Zip.
3. 1. He´ll end up in the boardroom of the swamp. 2. He will proberbly be given some extra coins for next home game.

I´m so angry that I'm totaly flushed.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby mistereeman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Maybe Garrido should release a statement on the club website ala van persie stating his disgust at his injury etc etc.
That should get Immediate attention from the fa then.
Oh hang on a minute were not a "big four club" so definitely nothing to happen then,sorry.
mistereeman
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby M147WN » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:03 pm

mr_nool wrote:

FA rule 197:3: As a referee it's your duty to keep the game going until Sum score.

When owen scored gary banjo playing neville (who was an unused sub as he is shit!) ran (sorry sprinted) towards us from the halfwayline
to the corner flag and did an uppercut clenched fist salute directly infront of us! I take it this was not shown on TV?
That is what happened and it was no different to Emanuel's celebration against arsenal last week! I bet tomorrows papers don't feature it!

M147WN

Postby Redna » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

M147WN wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

When owen scored gary banjo playing neville (who was an unused sub as he is shit!) ran (sorry sprinted) towards us from the halfwayline
to the corner flag and did an uppercut clenched fist salute directly infront of us! I take it this was not shown on TV?
That is what happened and it was no different to Emanuel's celebration against arsenal last week! I bet tomorrows papers don't feature it!

He is no banjoplayer, he is the skin on the banjo, atmost.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby mr_nool » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:16 pm

M147WN wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

sorry mate, but how did you miss the irony of my post?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 pm

City should make as much as possible of the Neville incident when presenting the case for Ade and we should also not let the coin throwing get swept under the carpet.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby M147WN » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 pm

mr_nool wrote:
M147WN wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

sorry mate, but how did you miss the irony of my post?

No mate I got the irony ok.
Just fuming that this won't even make even the smallest column in tomorrows press.

M147WN

Postby ronk » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

M147WN wrote:[
No mate I got the irony ok.
Just fuming that this won't even make even the smallest column in tomorrows press.

If footage of this doesn't get widely seen, then it didn't happen. Sky make the rules and they like it that way.

I'm impressed that they're going so far and it's only September. Normally, I'd expect them to make a move around Christmas when the fixtures are compressed a little. A lot of neutrals could easily see that there was something fishy going on. It's going to get a lot harder to repeat this and keep up the pretense. But we know the rules are distorted, we've just got to play the game that way and do our best. There's no point in our players getting distracted by all the dodgy decisions. You just have to accept that there are always an extra few minutes there and we have to be more motivated by that than they are.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:27 am

Im so glad I chose to watch this game at home. I think Id be in a Police cell right now If I had gone into town to watch it. Full of plastic gob shites that have never even stepped foot in Manchester...Its sickenin how they get away with so much and everything they do wrong is brushed a side. Something needs to be done about this.

Why does it seem that media and pundits wont say a bad word about them and defend them no matter what!!?
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Jack » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

M147WN wrote:3. What action will be taken against 1. the fucking dick head rag who ran on the field and made a bee line for Craig Bellamy only to be hauled away by stewards in the centre circle.

Perhaps the rag was outraged because he could not find his limousine after the game!
Jack
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Redna wrote:1. I think it's gone worse since the refs started with that headset(direct orders)

Agree. It's a shame it's not like rugby, where the comments made over the headset are open to the scrutiny of the fans, and you can buy radio receivers to hear everything said.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Return to The Maine Football forum