Dealing With The Scum At Work Today

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dealing With The Scum At Work Today

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

at work, 1 had a dig, but i said to him, fuck off you rag fucking cunt, the other2 didnt say a word all day
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm

WELL I WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH YEASTERDAY AND THANKFULLY I CAME OUT OF IT PRETTY WELL.

WENT ON MY FACEBOOK AND HAD THE USUAL FUCKING MONGS TALKING DRIVEL.....MY RESPONSE WAS OBVIOUSLY CUTTING, WITTY, TO THE POINT AND I WON.

TODAY I LOOK AT THE LEAGUE AND WE ARE STILL 4TH WITH A GAME IN HAND HAVING PLAYED 2 OF THE SO CALLED TOP 4 TEAMS.

IM ACTUALLY QUITE FUCKING HAPPY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Conceding three at home to a team without a striker huh?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:WELL I WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH YEASTERDAY AND THANKFULLY I CAME OUT OF IT PRETTY WELL.

WENT ON MY FACEBOOK AND HAD THE USUAL FUCKING MONGS TALKING DRIVEL.....MY RESPONSE WAS OBVIOUSLY CUTTING, WITTY, TO THE POINT AND I WON.

TODAY I LOOK AT THE LEAGUE AND WE ARE STILL 4TH WITH A GAME IN HAND HAVING PLAYED 2 OF THE SO CALLED TOP 4 TEAMS.

IM ACTUALLY QUITE FUCKING HAPPY.

That's just it - we're having a better season than them so far, given the games we've played.... although, we haven't faced the mighty Burnley yet...
Original Dub

Postby bluej » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:14 pm

It wasn't too bad to be honest, my boss is a rag and he didn't say anything, just gave me a knowing smile and then left me to it for the rest of the day.

Most of the office had a good giggle at that twat Bellamy had a go at though.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby cjhaz69 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

the 3 lads who work in my shop are all rags, one from glossop, one who "used to be a liverpool fan" and one from bangladesh! yes i know you couldnt make it up, but to be fair 2 of them actually said it would have been better if it had finished 3-3 cos now we are all talkin about the ref not how great the game was.
cjhaz69
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

game was live on french telly and end everyone watched it yesterday, I cannot believe I got laughed at when I went to work in france!!! Bunch of bastards.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Tony P » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

I've got one rag fan in work, but he's a good lad. Was OK today. He didn't have a go and we talked about the game in a calm manner. He must be the only rag like this in the world.
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Tony P wrote:I've got one rag fan in work, but he's a good lad. Was OK today. He didn't have a go and we talked about the game in a calm manner. He must be the only rag like this in the world.

I used to have one like that when I worked at barclays, they are very rare. My best mate is a rag and he is a clueless twat. NO, NQDP, SLIM AND EDGE, MARK HUGHES IS NOT MY BEST MATE.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Somerset Blue » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Only one of them in my office now (from Wiltshire), the other 2 (from N Ireland and the top end of Cumbria) have left. Overheard a bit of banter that I think was meant for my benefit, my response being a loud (cough) "BURNLEY!" (cough) which seemed to do the trick. Quiet dignity was the order of the day, he knew they'd been lucky and not to press it.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:56 pm

I just told them as it was, that we didn't lose to united, but lost to "Fergie time", even Graham Poll cannot understand where the time came from and he is not the only one!.

Also letting them know that they were the home side, were playing a weakend City side and still needed the referee to add time on until they scored before he blew the whistle, if united had not got the goal to go back in the lead, the game would STILL be going on now, and it is 21:54pm here on Monday 21 Sep 09.

Our time is coming, they know it, I know it and even their players who "don't regard us as a derby" yet celebrate like lunatics after this "un-important" game and mediocre fixture on their calendar know it...........we will rape the cheating fuckers if we ever get a strong minded and un-biased ref to take command of the game.

No point in hiring a ref from Manchester as he will be a City fan, and no point in hiring one from anywhere else in the UK as he will be a red, but we need to get Pierluigi Colina out of retirement for 2 games a year and we will fuck them over every time.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 pm

I just made sure I had a smile on my face and not look too down about it.. I just said that it took a bent ref for them to beat a weakened City side that had £100 million worth of players out and a team that is yet to gell,and at Old Trafford. I just made out I was takin positives from the game and that I was confident we would have dicked them had we had Robinho and Adebayor at hand..That seemed to work for me and you could even see it sink in with them in a way that they couldnt help but be a little worried by it.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john68 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:31 am

Wore a City jumper to work.
Nobody, drivers or passengers made any comment about yesterday
Got flagged by a Uni fresher from Djakarta...1st day in Manchester...wearing a rag shirt.
Made him put his coat on and fasten it to the neck before I let him in...He meekly complied.
At the end of the journey, he apologised for wearing it, as he didn't realise all Mancunians were city fans.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 am

Master class in restraint. I would have done fucking horrible things to the cunt. Without going into details, it ends with me pissing on his ashes.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 am

The young man was educated on the way.
He now is aware that the rags are just a bunch of greedy, corrupt, cheating bastards.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby crossan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 am

I just stole their thunder by saying " it was the best Derby for 30 years or more and that our defence switched off to let Owen score", I did not mention the injury time that the ref allowed and so basically they had nothing to carp on about..................
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Waz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 am

I'll just be reminding the U****d fans that 20 years ago today we did this, and the way that we played at The Swamp, it could well happen again..

[youtube]o3SoLyyNOGk[/youtube]

Ah, classic stuff. That makes me feel better already :)
Waz
Robinho's Step Over

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum