Neville's Goal celebration

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Neville's Goal celebration

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 am

Well, they're showing it on SSN now... on the half hour, with the guy commentating mentioning the fact he ran towards the city fans and the camera completely on Neville.

So Alex mate, you could be right - maybe the silly cunt Neville has just gotten ade off the hook.
Original Dub

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:47 am

Neville is a fucking cock of the highest order.
Yesterday he was a disgrace,the ballooning around on the pitch was a shameful act grow up you silly fucking fool.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ross.mcfc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 am

Original Dub wrote:So Alex mate, you could be right - maybe the silly cunt Neville has just gotten ade off the hook.

Hence why Hughes said nothing negative about it. Nevilles actions cant go unpunished if Ades dont as well. We already had a very strong case.

Regarding him actually running to us? Im guessing we gave him his usual amount of abuse? I'd love it a City player was doing it and we cant so sticking up for Ade then cry like babies when someone does it to us. He's done nothing wrong in my eyes.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Chinners » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Spot on, I thought it looked quite funny actually
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Fish111 wrote:That ugly bastard has just got Ade off his misconduct charge, respect to him for that. If the FA do no charge Igor for tha goal celebration then how can they continue with the charge on Ade: They can't.

course they can. and they fucking will. thats what happens when you have a conflict of interest in the executive of the f.a.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby MANCTANK » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Did anyone see the turban twins yesterday every time i see them i just pmsl imagine what the opposing manager must think taking his sit to see the twins hanging over in there smart scum shirts
MANCTANK
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

I started a thread on this with zero response so seems not many of us were wither there or saw it. Imo what he did was worse than ade as at least ade put the ball in the net! Obv nothing said about it though, absolute farce
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

who gives a fuck about gary neville, he is a cunt and will always be a cunt. His brother moved to merseyside to get away from him for fucks sake. let the little prick do what he wants, he is insignificant.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Wonderwall wrote:who gives a fuck about gary neville, he is a cunt and will always be a cunt. His brother moved to merseyside to get away from him for fucks sake. let the little prick do what he wants, he is insignificant.

Why did you move to france WW?
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Craig Bellamy facing three-match ban for hitting fan in Manchester derby

James Ducker

Craig Bellamy, the Manchester City striker, faces the prospect of a three-match ban for appearing to strike a pitch invader at Old Trafford on Sunday after the recriminations from a controversial derby were dissected by the FA and police yesterday.

The FA was understood to be considering all options, including a charge of violent conduct, after Bellamy was alleged to have hit the Manchester United fan as the supporter was hauled away by stewards having charged on to the pitch at the end of the home side’s 4-3 win. United are to ban the fan for life.

Bellamy reacted after allegedly being told to “f*** off” by the fan, whom the player is thought to have told to “get off the f***ing pitch”.

A 21-year-old man, Jake Joseph Clarke, was charged yesterday by Greater Manchester Police (GMP) with “going on to a playing area without lawful authority or excuse” and is due to appear at Trafford Magistrates’ Court a week tomorrow.

With Emmanuel Adebayor, who is serving a three-match ban for violent conduct, facing the prospect of an additional suspension after being charged with improper conduct by the FA for his goal celebration in front of Arsenal supporters during the 4-2 win the previous weekend, City could do without another of their strikers running the risk of censure, but the club have vowed to defend Bellamy.

The fallout is unlikely to end there. The FA and GMP confirmed that they were investigating claims that Javier Garrido, a City substitute, was struck by a coin thrown from the stands as the players went off at half-time.

Garrido, who accused United of “creating a climate of hostility against us”, believes that the intended target had been Carlos Tévez, the former United striker whose defection to City in the summer drew an angry reaction from the Old Trafford crowd.

The governing body is also looking into Gary Neville’s celebration after the controversial stoppage-time winner by Michael Owen.

The United defender — whom Mark Hughes, the City manager, accused of behaving “like a lunatic” — raced down the touchline to celebrate wildly in front of the City fans, a reaction that evoked memories of his celebration in front of Liverpool supporters after Rio Ferdinand scored a late winner at Old Trafford in a league match in January 2006.

Having been fined £5,000 and issued with a formal warning about his future conduct by the FA on that occasion, Neville may find himself in hot water with the authorities again, especially in light of the furore caused by Adebayor’s celebration.

The game served only to stoke the mounting tensions between the clubs and Sir Alex Ferguson, the United manager, and Hughes, and the barbs continued to fly yesterday when Garrido hit out at City’s biggest rivals.

“I know other derbies, but this atmosphere was incredible, with insults flying as soon as we arrived at the stadium,” the Spaniard said. “I don’t know about the motives, but it’s certain that during half-time I was hit by a coin on the head when I was just walking calmly down the tunnel.

“I believe that the target was Carlos Tévez but I was standing next to him at the time. This was viewed by Manchester United staff, but nobody offered any kind of reason.

“Manchester City have not provoked any of this controversy and United have created a climate of hostility against us. The shouts against Tévez are normal, but I do not understand why anybody would throw objects during the match. We received insults on the bench throughout the match. It’s very sad.”

Fifa, football’s world governing body, dismissed last night Fiorentina’s complaint about the Barclays Premier League champions’ signing of Michele Fornasier. The Italy Under-16 defender joined United from the Italian club in the summer.

“We can confirm that we were contacted by Fiorentina with regard to the potential transfer of the player, Michele Fornasier, to Manchester United,” Fifa said. “However, so far no formal investigation was opened since the documentation currently in our possession, from a purely formal point of view, is not apt to sustain such action.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 843531.ece
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 am

With the major part of that peiece covering the behaviour of Gary Chuckle and the coin throwing incident. I note that the writer sought to headline and emphasise Bellamy.
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 am

Yes, because the rules state that raising your hands to a player's face is a 3 match ban.

Can anyone show me the rule that states the same protection is afforded to fuckstick fans who invade the pitch after the game has finished?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum