Neville's Goal celebration

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Neville's Goal celebration

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 am

couldn't cotribute to the board yesterday. Too pissed off with some of you to be able to engage in a civilised dialogue.
Came away from the ground very fucked up having sat among the scum all afternoon.
Blues fans did a great job in the ground (I was next door in the East stand), but Rags made a lot of noise too. They were agreeing around me it was the best atmosphere in the ground for years, so we gifted them that.
They were also VERY releived to pinch the points.
Anyway, comin out of that to see some of the complete boollox posted on here was laughable. I'd rather listen to that lot than some on here. But then I obviously "don't know anyhing about football". Clowns.
Anyway the question is: did anyone see Chuckle number one celebrate their winner.
He was near the dugout when no 4 went in and ran straight up the touchline where he started star jumping ("I'm just warming up ref, honest"), and giving it the old Tim Henman "hip punch" in the corner next to the visitors.
(On MOTD you got a glimpse of him setting off on his run while they show Taggart's celebration)
PLEASE someone find video evidence for the Ade trial (and maybe for one of his own), but I swear that's what he did.
And De Jong was fantastic yesterday. Took him a few minutes, but he took total control in the middle. They changed tactics second half BECAUSE he was so effective.
And has anyone mentioned how we missed Ade in defense as well as attack?
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: Neville's Goal celebration

Postby johnny99 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 am

seen it on sky sports this morning it should be reported to the f.a but why bother they only seem interested in what we do.
to be honest it fucking stinks
johnny99
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city

Postby M147WN » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 am

mentioned the very same thing in another thread.
We were in 231 and he ran directly at us.

Not one mention of in the media last night (haven't checked yet this morning).

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:And has anyone mentioned how we missed Ade in defense as well as attack?

I did. But with English spelling.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Beeks » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 am

Someone should bring it to the FAs attention

If Ade can be hauled up in front of the FA then Chuckle1 should be standing beside him in the dock
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Fish111 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 am

That ugly bastard has just got Ade off his misconduct charge, respect to him for that. If the FA do no charge Igor for tha goal celebration then how can they continue with the charge on Ade: They can't.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:Anyway, comin out of that to see some of the complete boollox posted on here was laughable. I'd rather listen to that lot than some on here. But then I obviously "don't know anyhing about football". Clowns.

Couldn't agree more.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 am

Well what are you doing here then? Go listen to that lot.

http://www.redcafe.net/forum.php
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:And has anyone mentioned how we missed Ade in defense as well as attack?

I did. But with English spelling.

slever sunt ;-)
Although this is an international forum isn't it?

Alex Sapphire

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Well what are you doing here then? Go listen to that lot.

You obviously spend too much time there NQDP.

We are supporters. We SUPPORT!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Well what are you doing here then? Go listen to that lot.

Eh? I never said I'd rather listen to some Rags than Blues. You and Alex did. Even stupid opinion by a Blue is better than anything by a rag but each to their own.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

I'm quite tempted to go and smash his mum and dads windows in on their house up the road :/
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:couldn't cotribute to the board yesterday. Too pissed off with some of you to be able to engage in a civilised dialogue.
Came away from the ground very fucked up having sat among the scum all afternoon.
Blues fans did a great job in the ground (I was next door in the East stand), but Rags made a lot of noise too. They were agreeing around me it was the best atmosphere in the ground for years, so we gifted them that.
They were also VERY releived to pinch the points.
Anyway, comin out of that to see some of the complete boollox posted on here was laughable. I'd rather listen to that lot than some on here. But then I obviously "don't know anyhing about football". Clowns.
Anyway the question is: did anyone see Chuckle number one celebrate their winner.
He was near the dugout when no 4 went in and ran straight up the touchline where he started star jumping ("I'm just warming up ref, honest"), and giving it the old Tim Henman "hip punch" in the corner next to the visitors.
(On MOTD you got a glimpse of him setting off on his run while they show Taggart's celebration)
PLEASE someone find video evidence for the Ade trial (and maybe for one of his own), but I swear that's what he did.
And De Jong was fantastic yesterday. Took him a few minutes, but he took total control in the middle. They changed tactics second half BECAUSE he was so effective.
And has anyone mentioned how we missed Ade in defense as well as attack?

I mentioned that we'd miss Ade in defence & struggle in the air at set pieces etc + be unable to keep the ball up front before the game. It was the same problem we had against most teams without a quality big CF last year.

Thought DeJong had a great 1st half & is a quality player. I'd rather have someone bigger stronger faster & more creative in his role personally but he was one of our best players v rags.

Saw nothing of Neville's celebration but if it's that bad then it's effectively giving Ade a 'get out of jail free' card if they take the video to the FA. They can't 'do' Ade without also prosecuting Neville & he's been up on the same charge before so they'd have to throw the book at him. We all know there's no chance of that, so they'll let Ade off lightly in order to avoid having to ban Neville.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

Eh? I never said I'd rather listen to some Rags than Blues. You and Alex did. Even stupid opinion by a Blue is better than anything by a rag but each to their own.

actually it's not. Not when it's as stupid as I saw here yesterday.

BTW.
Who is the ugly effer looking at if not the City fans?
Last edited by Alex Sapphire on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alex Sapphire

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

Like I said, we all have our own preferences. Therefore I gave the link where you will stuff that might be more to your liking.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:

I never said I'd rather listen to Rags. I just said there was some bollox spouted on here yesterday. Fact!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Alex Sapphire » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

Like I said, we all have our own preferences. Therefore I gave the link where you will stuff that might be more to your liking.

so once again you resort to implying someone who sees differently than you is a Rag. Once again you misjudge the passion of a lifelong Blue. Once again you "don't get it" that when you're used to facing your friends/colleagues/family who are lifelong Rags, it's possible to have reasoned debate.
I have not and will not doubt your credentials, but I will not be patronised on an Internet forum when the "banter" around the Swamp is much more informed.
You may well be a very nice fella (I have it on good authority that you are), but your style of debate is out of the bottom drawer

Alex Sapphire

Postby Beeks » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am

Give it a rest you lot jesus...it's like a creche in here sometimes!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:
Alex Sapphire wrote:

so once again you resort to implying someone who sees differently than you is a Rag. Once again you misjudge the passion of a lifelong Blue. Once again you "don't get it" that when you're used to facing your friends/colleagues/family who are lifelong Rags, it's possible to have reasoned debate.
I have not and will not doubt your credentials, but I will not be patronised on an Internet forum when the "banter" around the Swamp is much more informed.
You may well be a very nice fella (I have it on good authority that you are), but your style of debate is out of the bottom drawer

What are you on about? I NEVER implied you were a rag. Never have either. Why would I do that?

It was YOU who said that you'd rather listen to rags than read some stuff here. I said fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:

I never said I'd rather listen to Rags. I just said there was some bollox spouted on here yesterday. Fact!!

Alex - ENIAM NAM - my advice would be to not get dragged in any more - you will never get any response from NQDP that would suggest that he is able to ever admit when he is wrong - and after yesterdays game there was some total - utter shite posted on this site by the usual cadre - some of us were like you first mentioned Alex - too raw to deal with those that post self-indulgently - and seemingly without the same level of football knowledge you show

The import thing is that the meaning behind your OP Alex is recognised by - I would expect - the vast majority of us - and we would agree
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum