Inhouse Bitching...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Inhouse Bitching...

Postby david yearsley » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 pm

What exactly did you do John? I´d loved to have tried it yesterday on some spotty arrogant cock who laughed at my shirt when me and the missus enquired about Sunday lunch - as the customer is always right I had the final sanction of telling him where to stuff his roast , and saved myself from lining his filthy vermin infested coffers
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Fidel Castro » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 pm

john68 wrote:Some of the personal stuff on here used to really piss me off but last night, I thought the stuff being chucked about was quite tame under the circunstances.
I expected far more anger at once again being cheated, especially following the Van persie stuff the week before.

The big deal is trying to understand that sometimes the raw nerves are jangling and this place is sometimes the best place to get rid of the shite. Far better here than beating the wife up or wrecking the pub.

I was fortunate...I got the chance to unload my anger on a rag who thought it would be a good idea to follow me to a restaurant to wind me up and grin... They won't do that again.

We have too many positives going on at City to hold the negativity for too long.
Bring on Fulham....poor Fulham...they are really gonna cop it.

Well said John. Still feel depressed as fucl though!
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby shawzy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I agree with John..I thought it was pretty tame on here after losing.
Alot of the inhouse mouthin off is the drink talking anyway.
Apart from the odd ludicrous opinion sprouting up on some threads, its a helluva lot happier on here since i joined up in Jan.
I actually like seeing the odd row.Some of the comments between posters are friggin hilarious.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby crossan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:46 pm

We performed as a top 4 side at the swamp,we are not the poor little annoying neighbours any more,we are now a competative title challenging club which we have not been for 30 years or more.Let us not bitch at one another,let us be proud of the progress we have made,its onwards and upwards.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby john68 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm

crossan wrote:We performed as a top 4 side at the swamp,we are not the poor little annoying neighbours any more,we are now a competative title challenging club which we have not been for 30 years or more.Let us not bitch at one another,let us be proud of the progress we have made,its onwards and upwards.

Is that really you crossan mate?......:-)
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby john@staustell » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

We have been in far worse positions in the past for sure. A narrow, cheated defeat at the swamp yes, but 5 successive victories beforehand, league and cup. And a superb performance without Ade, Robson, RSC and Tevez only half fit.

We shouldn't criticise our players too much (even Micah). After all that is the most difficult away game there is.

Smashing up pubs is good therapy, but hammering Fulham and W Ham will be much better!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby crossan » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

john68 wrote:
crossan wrote:We performed as a top 4 side at the swamp,we are not the poor little annoying neighbours any more,we are now a competative title challenging club which we have not been for 30 years or more.Let us not bitch at one another,let us be proud of the progress we have made,its onwards and upwards.

Is that really you crossan mate?......:-)

Course its me who else could come up with such positivity?
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Mate well said!

There's only one or two who are at it, but at this stage everyone else knows they'll be at it anyway. It looks like major in-house bitching but at a closer look, its evident that the sensible majority who watched the game and studied it in detail are telling the other two to shut the fuck up...

Which has pretty much been happening for about a year now.
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeah I agree with the OP. I don't know about anyone else, but it also makes me want to post less. Partly because I don't want to get attacked for expressing my opinion but mainly because there's no real debate, just silly games of one-upmanship.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
john68 wrote:Some of the personal stuff on here used to really piss me off but last night, I thought the stuff being chucked about was quite tame under the circunstances.
I expected far more anger at once again being cheated, especially following the Van persie stuff the week before.

The big deal is trying to understand that sometimes the raw nerves are jangling and this place is sometimes the best place to get rid of the shite. Far better here than beating the wife up or wrecking the pub.

I was fortunate...I got the chance to unload my anger on a rag who thought it would be a good idea to follow me to a restaurant to wind me up and grin... They won't do that again.

We have too many positives going on at City to hold the negativity for too long.

Good and sensible as always. Kind of reply good topic like this deserves.

Oh - that is quality comedy - it would be great if (like Slim does) I could believe it was on purpose for a laugh

To talk so holier than thou after calling me 'mighty' - would be comedy genius

Anyway will not get too involved - I think that you prove my point about it will not stop the usuals just keep on......
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:

Good and sensible as always. Kind of reply good topic like this deserves.

Oh - that is quality comedy - it would be great if (like Slim does) I could believe it was on purpose for a laugh

To talk so holier than thou after calling me 'mighty' - would be comedy genius

Anyway will not get too involved - I think that you prove my point about it will not stop the usuals just keep on......

You will not get involved? You are on the thick of it, you fool. You've been eversince you joined 6 months ago. Do you think you are some sort of god that came to shed some light on us few months ago and we've never looked back since? We were doing just fine before you, thank you.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Mate well said!

There's only one or two who are at it, but at this stage everyone else knows they'll be at it anyway. It looks like major in-house bitching but at a closer look, its evident that the sensible majority who watched the game and studied it in detail are telling the other two to shut the fuck up...

Well said - people seem to like facts / stats - I am sure that some simple analysis would show that it is a repeated few who are pulled up by the vast majority - it follows that if the repeated few could just 'wind it in' for a while the place would be a more positive experience
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Mate well said!

Well said - people seem to like facts / stats - I am sure that some simple analysis would show that it is a repeated few who are pulled up by the vast majority - it follows that if the repeated few could just 'wind it in' for a while the place would be a more positive experience

Like I said, there are other experiences out there, you whiny little so and so.

Did you notice how he mentioned "year ago" by the way. You have been one of the key components of why there has been drop in quality. Maybe we could get back to good old form if you just went elsewhere?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm

This is quality - in-house bitching reaches a high in the thread about how we should stand together.
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Original Dub wrote:This is quality - in-house bitching reaches a high in the thread about how we should stand together.

There was never any other way after this pathetic moaner saw this topic. Unfortunately. Very much in line with his other contributions over the past months.

mcfc1632 wrote:
IBHC - be careful - you will probably get this thread diverted away from your original intent onto a semantic debate on the definition of what a blue is

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:45 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Mate well said!

Did you notice how he mentioned "year ago" by the way. You have been one of the key components of why there has been drop in quality. Maybe we could get back to good old form if you just went elsewhere?

Actually 10 months - and am I right that I am not the first poster - I would think seen by most to be objective - that you have told to take themselves of elsewhere today??

Do you have any mirrors in your house?? - take a long hard look and contemplate the well known point about common denominators
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

You just can't help yourselves can you!! hahahaha!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Slim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:50 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Mate well said!

Actually 10 months - and am I right that I am not the first poster - I would think seen by most to be objective - that you have told to take themselves of elsewhere today??

Do you have any mirrors in your house?? - take a long hard look and contemplate the well known point about common denominators

Come on admit it, that was an epic reply though.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Ha, someone's bored and just found a big spoon...
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:53 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Mate well said!

Why would you think you are seen as "objective poster" by most? That's only your inflated opinion of yourself.

And yeah, I do personally think that we've had some horrible posters join in past year or so. You and Dronny the prime examples. Then there are always couple of excellent ones like Shawzy, MArk (BlueArmy), LeeKinda and Ted Hughes, who despite our early run ins has turned out to be excellent poster.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum