Are we allowed to appeal..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Are we allowed to appeal..

Postby paddyblue » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 pm

this from the ragmaster

442 Staff - 2 hours ago

Sir Alex Ferguson says he isn’t sure where the added time in Sunday’s Manchester derby came from.
“I've given up trying to understand how the fourth official and referee work out added time.
“I'm sure there is method in their madness”.
The Manchester United boss said he could understand Manchester City boss Mark Hughes’ frustration at the amount of time added on, which allowed Michael Owen to score his 96th minute winner.
“The big issue in the derby centred on the time added on with nearly seven minutes on top of normal play.
“However infuriating it is when it goes against you, we managers have to get on with it.
“I understand the frustration of Mark Hughes as the manager on the receiving end of a very late goal”.
However, not content with his weekend win Fergie insisted that his side had deserved the three points, no matter what minute they came in.
“City had the better of the first half and we battered them after the break”.
paddyblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

paddyblue wrote:this from the ragmaster

442 Staff - 2 hours ago

Sir Alex Ferguson says he isn’t sure where the added time in Sunday’s Manchester derby came from.
“I've given up trying to understand how the fourth official and referee work out added time.
The Manchester U***d boss said he could understand Manchester City boss Mark Hughes’ frustration at the amount of time added on, which allowed Michael Owen to score his 96th minute winner.
“The big issue in the derby centred on the time added on with nearly seven minutes on top of normal play.
“However infuriating it is when it goes against you, we managers have to get on with it.
“I understand the frustration of Mark Hughes as the manager on the receiving end of a very late goal”.
However, not content with his weekend win Fergie insisted that his side had deserved the three points, no matter what minute they came in.

This can't be by Taggart?????

Well if it is, I agree with him on all accounts. First time for everything.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Florida Blue » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
paddyblue wrote:this from the ragmaster

442 Staff - 2 hours ago

The Manchester U***d boss said he could understand Manchester City boss Mark Hughes’ frustration at the amount of time added on, which allowed Michael Owen to score his 96th minute winner.

This can't be by Taggart?????

Well if it is, I agree with him on all accounts. First time for everything.

Rag lover ;)
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum