Are we allowed to appeal..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Are we allowed to appeal..

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Against united and the time added on at the end of the game and if so would we get anywhere and what would happen. Would we get at least 1 point??

They are a bunch of robbing, cheating twats!!!
I am still fuming!!!!!!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Are we allowed to appeal..

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 pm

you are fucking joking aint you, if we appeal they would get another 3points and we would have 3 points taken off us for trying to get justice
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby shawzy » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

7mins is abit overkill but theres nothin to appeal about..You play to the whistle and we switched off simple as.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes we did switch of and thats what pissed me of. We could have just kept the ball instead of booting it away like motd said but still the referee had a few great chances to blow his whistle But did he?....................NO HE DIDNT!!!! He was destined to give them one more chance!!
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Lee_Kinda » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

And who was moaning about the timewasting in the corner last year? (cant remember which game)

Wish we had bloody done that on saturday.

Dunno why I am even saying that, we were robbed, horrible cheating rag bastards!
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby craigmcfc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:Against U***d and the time added on at the end of the game and if so would we get anywhere and what would happen. Would we get at least 1 point??

I am still fuming!!!!!!

As are the Premier League who we would be appealing to. No chance, nada
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby petrov » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Give it a rest, 4-3 flattered us after that second half, we were poor, deserved to lose and we did, end of. Our fans are starting to sound like fucking Rags, every time we lose a game theres an inquest and we were robbed. We're lucky it wasn't 6-3, accept it and move on.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby pepsi_dave » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 pm

shawzy wrote:7mins is abit overkill but theres nothin to appeal about..You play to the whistle and we switched off simple as.

Couldn't agree more, was a bit gutted yesterday and was trying to find excuses and blame other people, but the cold hard facts are as you rightly state.... even if the ref was bent, and even if we had to play 3 extra mintues, you HAVE to play to the whistle, we didn't do that and it cost us!!!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby pears12 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:22 pm

we are not lucky it wasn't 6-3, they didn't have goals disallowed or miss penalties.. they hit shots that our keeper saved (2 of which were straight at him), that is what he is paid to do.. and he best in the business at doing that..i don't buy crap that we should of won by 5 business.. if you win 2-0, you don't score chances you don't deserve to win by 5 it that simple
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

petrov wrote:Give it a rest, 4-3 flattered us after that second half, we were poor, deserved to lose and we did, end of. Our fans are starting to sound like fucking Rags, every time we lose a game theres an inquest and we were robbed. We're lucky it wasn't 6-3, accept it and move on.

What a load of crap! Lucky it wasnt 6-3? Why because our keeper made 2 saves? Bizarre logic. Where's your pride man????! If you can watch that that second half and work out where 7 minutes of added time came from then i'd love to know, because it isnt there...
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby petrov » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Kiss_The_Goat wrote:
petrov wrote:Give it a rest, 4-3 flattered us after that second half, we were poor, deserved to lose and we did, end of. Our fans are starting to sound like fucking Rags, every time we lose a game theres an inquest and we were robbed. We're lucky it wasn't 6-3, accept it and move on.

What a load of crap! Lucky it wasnt 6-3? Why because our keeper made 2 saves? Bizarre logic. Where's your pride man????! If you can watch that that second half and work out where 7 minutes of added time came from then i'd love to know, because it isnt there...

No its not there but are you seriously saying we deserved a draw? United cut us apart for the entire 2nd half, everytime possesion flashed up it was 80-20 in there favour. Im proud of us, well proud of our effort, balls and the clinical way we took our chances but we got what we deserved.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Leedsblue » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Harsh but fair Petrov.
Leedsblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

petrov wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:

No its not there but are you seriously saying we deserved a draw? U***d cut us apart for the entire 2nd half, everytime possesion flashed up it was 80-20 in there favour. Im proud of us, well proud of our effort, balls and the clinical way we took our chances but we got what we deserved.

Does someone need attention? Well I've got one for ya, 'If the Ref hadn't added extra time on extra time, would we have lost the game'? Or, I love the old saying 'If that'd been on target, it'd been a goal'! Classic!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
petrov wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:

No its not there but are you seriously saying we deserved a draw? U***d cut us apart for the entire 2nd half, everytime possesion flashed up it was 80-20 in there favour. Im proud of us, well proud of our effort, balls and the clinical way we took our chances but we got what we deserved.

Does someone need attention? Well I've got one for ya, 'If the Ref hadn't added extra time on extra time, would we have lost the game'? Or, I love the old saying 'If that'd been on target, it'd been a goal'! Classic!!!

Its fucking hilarious!

So because Given had to make some saves and they had more possession than us, we should have lost? If that was the way football was I wouldn't follow the game. Fortunately, its nothing like that....

United got hit on the break in fantastic fashion four times and we scored three great goals. Counter-attacking football personified.

I'll say what I've been saying to the rags - "
Given plays for us... we paid money for him to make saves. He made some on Sunday.
You paid nothing for the post that stopped Tevez' shot going in.... now can we forget about the post and Shay Given and take note that the aim of football is to score goals and we both scored three in legal time."

It should have been a draw. I'm not crying about it... in fact I can't wait for the next game and the rest of the season, because I've seen enough to make me think we will finish in the top four...
But it should have been a draw.... leave the 'fair is fair' bullshit to the rags...
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
petrov wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:

Its fucking hilarious!

So because Given had to make some saves and they had more possession than us, we should have lost? If that was the way football was I wouldn't follow the game. Fortunately, its nothing like that....

U***d got hit on the break in fantastic fashion four times and we scored three great goals. Counter-attacking football personified.

Given plays for us... we paid money for him to make saves. He made some on Sunday.
You paid nothing for the post that stopped Tevez' shot going in.... now can we forget about the post and Shay Given and take note that the aim of football is to score goals and we both scored three in legal time."

It should have been a draw. I'm not crying about it... in fact I can't wait for the next game and the rest of the season, because I've seen enough to make me think we will finish in the top four...
But it should have been a draw.... leave the 'fair is fair' bullshit to the rags...

Just to mention, whilst we are coming down from our annoyance the Rags will be coming down from their hype, and once the realisation sets in that they only beat us with the aide of some dodgy timekeeping, they will be scratching their heads in confusion wondering if we can overtake them so soon!

That's when I start my revenge..............slowly...............but surely! Let the Beefy McTaggart mind games begin ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 am

Blueboylewis wrote:Against U***d and the time added on at the end of the game and if so would we get anywhere and what would happen. Would we get at least 1 point??

I am still fuming!!!!!!

Get used to it mate. They are cheating, bribing SCUM who - allegedly - put money on the table of young players' parents (going back to Giggs and even, they tell me, Duncan Edwards) and cheat by intimidating referees both on the pitch and in general with Sir Rednose, as well as in other ways.

We may have more of it to come yet but eventually the loss of Taggart, the crippling debts and the inevitable re-emergence of the phoenix that is CITY will overcome them!

He who laughs last.............................
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby petrov » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
petrov wrote:
Kiss_The_Goat wrote:

Whats it to do with needing attention? Im quite fine as I am, Im just honest. Its plain for all to see except the most blinkered of our fans we got what we deserved and had the game gone the opposite way he had dominated the 2nd half and scored in the 7th minute of 4 minutes injury time we'd all be on here saying we deserved it.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby petrov » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Original Dub wrote:Its fucking hilarious!

U***d got hit on the break in fantastic fashion four times and we scored three great goals. Counter-attacking football personified.

You might find it hilarious but I find us falling apart defensively against the rags far from funny.
No one is arguing with the quality of our goals where did I say that?

We gave them chances on a plate but thats ok because we were counter attacking, I always thought the idea of counter attacking was soak up pressure and break with the ball, not hope 1 of there 7 clear cut chances doesn't go in and we hoof it up field and hope Bellamy races on to it.

Given plays for us (something I know already) and played well on Sunday bar the 2nd goal. Does the fact they constantly cut our fullbacks to pieces and Lescott played worse than a £26 player in the 2nd half not concern you.

Tevez shot didn't go in cause it wasn't accurate enough, end of. Hitting the post is off target, was his finishing better it'd of gone in. If the post wasn't there and there was 2 markers on the ground it would of being wide. And btw I'm sure they did pay for the post, it didn't just fall out of the sky and land there.

Yes we scored 3 very good goals in legal time but United scored 4. had we marked Owen and "counter attacked" instead of failing to do our defensive duties (like we did for the entire 2nd half) and hoping to God Given saved us again they wouldn't have. All it would of taken was Micah to be in position, our Toure to watch his man instead of standing there and we'd of being celebrating a draw we barely deserved.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Feed The Goat » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:45 am

If dominating possesion in the second half means they deserved to win the game then technically we desrved the win also because the first half (after their goal) we dominated possesion. I was pissed off with the result but if we play like we did first half then we'll be ok this season. Anyway they didn't deserve 6 goals
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am

Feed The Goat wrote:If dominating possesion in the second half means they deserved to win the game then technically we desrved the win also because the first half (after their goal) we dominated possesion. I was pissed off with the result but if we play like we did first half then we'll be ok this season. Anyway they didn't deserve 6 goals

I believe that also means Blackburn, Pompey and Arsenal all deserved to win.

I thought it was a good opportunity to test the defence under pressure, sadly we were found wanting in one glaring position. Luckily there are few left wingers that can match that display in this league, but if fear we will be targetted at that position in the same way we were at leftback last season.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum