Mark Bowen

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mark Bowen

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:
No mate, Bowen asks if the time added on included Owens Celebration which McGarry said it had with the 80 seconds. Bowen then clearly asks if that 80 seconds included the fan running on the pitch in which McGarry mumbled '10 seconds', which Bowen replied again "Oh is that so? Right"!

Also, McGarry states his case and you can quite clearly feel/hear the anger in Bowen's voice who has been listening to this gash for over 30 minutes. He seemed to be saying "Oh is that so? Right" more in an effort to calm himself down.

So, if the above statement is correct (which I tend not to lie about), who would you ajudge to be in the know or in your words 'Professional', because if you believe that that Bowen is the 'Unprofessional One', I would have to seriously question your motive

He stated no facts mate, he should've done his homework. He had no idea how much time was allotted to each specific moment and that's what stinks of unprofessionalism.

Just for you seeing you have selective hearing, check out 4 mins 10 secs until 4 mins 58.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/8267926.stm

5 PL games, 4 wins (2 away from home) and a cracking 4-3 loss to the League Champions and Champions League Finalists, AWAY, and you have the nerve to say he stinks of unprofessionalism. Fuck me, what does that make every other manager in the league, and in Europe?

And as I mentioned about motives, I'm pretty certain that I know them for once and for all!

Stay Frosty!!!

PS. Ayrshire Blue, I agree totally!

What's that got to do with extra time?

He didn't know a thing. Admit it.

I'll leave you to it pal!

Shame you didn't at the start mate, but sure who am I to be talking? I fell for his wind ups loads of times.

You're a lonely man Edge... but at least someone bit.

I'd suggest you talk to Doug about how professional Bowen is.... he's bound to be able to help you... all though he may not be in the WUM entertaining mood.

Don't go changin'.
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Shame you didn't at the start mate, but sure who am I to be talking? I fell for his wind ups loads of times.

I'd suggest you talk to Doug about how professional Bowen is.... he's bound to be able to help you... all though he may not be in the WUM entertaining mood.

Don't go changin'.

Mr Dub, perhaps you'd like to answer these questions:

What facts did Bowen know about the extra time at Old Trafford?

Did he say how much time had been taken up by certain events? (substitutions, goal celebrations etc).

He knew fuck all and said fuck all.

Please discredit the above if you can.

P.S. I would like to go to you in future for lottery numbers as I am amazed at your ability to fathom people out without ever meeting them.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:56 pm

edge275 wrote:

Don't go changin'.

Did he say how much time had been taken up by certain events? (substitutions, goal celebrations etc).

P.S. I would like to go to you in future for lottery numbers as I am amazed at your ability to fathom people out without ever meeting them.

Ha ha ha, I bet he doesn't have a clue, afterall, he wouldn't have had first hand knowledge would he? And before you say prove it, I have given enough on previous posts and can't be arsed trying to indulge you.

However, what I cannot understand is that you come on this site and basically try to undermine and discredit our management with such ferocity? My whole inference to you was about your motives after such a good start to the season, and I got my answer.

You do what you do best and go and support your bias and I'll carry on doing what I do best; support the Club!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby edge275 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Don't go changin'.

Ha ha ha, I bet he doesn't have a clue, afterall, he wouldn't have had first hand knowledge would he? And before you say prove it, I have given enough on previous posts and can't be arsed trying to indulge you.

However, what I cannot understand is that you come on this site and basically try to undermine and discredit our management with such ferocity? My whole inference to you was about your motives after such a good start to the season, and I got my answer.

You do what you do best and go and support your bias and I'll carry on doing what I do best; support the Club!

I have already said I like Bowen and Hughes' enthusiasm. However if you want to sit there happy clappy at every single thing they do then fine. If you think it's ok for the coach of the club to go on radio and have no facts to hand regarding the most talked about subject of the game - extra time - then more fool you.

Personally, if it was me and I was coach being paid a kings ransom to do what I do, I would have studied that match like a hawk, and if I was going on radio then I'd have it all to hand. He didn't know a thing about it. Listen to it again and please use quotes if you like on what facts he had regarding extra time and how long certain events took.

If you think I'm over reacting then perhaps you'd like to head over to Rawk as I did the other day, and a few of the kopites have studied the match ten times more than Bowen had.

The few of them knew how long each substitution had taken, how long the celebrations had lasted etc etc.

They aren't paid to do it and don't even support the club, the only interest they have is getting under the skin of the rags.

Anyway as you were, clap clap clap.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 pm

Good evening and goodnight.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm

edge275 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, I bet he doesn't have a clue, afterall, he wouldn't have had first hand knowledge would he? And before you say prove it, I have given enough on previous posts and can't be arsed trying to indulge you.

I have already said I like Bowen and Hughes' enthusiasm. However if you want to sit there happy clappy at every single thing they do then fine. if you think it's ok for the coach of the club to go on radio and have no facts to hand regarding the most talked about subject of the game - extra time - then more fool you.

Personally, if it was me and I was coach being paid a kings ransom to do what I do, I would have studied that match like a hawk, and if I was going on radio then I'd have it all to hand. He didn't know a thing about it. Listen to it again and please use quotes if you like on what facts he had regarding extra time and how long certain events took.

If you think I'm over reacting then perhaps you like to head over to Rawk as I did the other day, and a few of the kopites have studied the match ten times more than Bowen had.

The few of them knew how long each substitution had took, how long the celebrations had lasted etc etc.

They aren't paid to do it and don't even support the club, the only interest they have is getting under the skin of the rags.

Seems I'll just Clap away to myself eh? And I suppose that I am the only one on here who thinks as I do?

But if you can, can you let me know all these facts and figures of Rawk, just so that Bowen, when he logs on, will have the knowledge for when he nexts enters into a heated radio broadcast. Unlike you, Mark Bowen obviously would not have thought that he would have to study these figures before entering into a debate and then obviously did not comfortably put McGarry in his place. Could it be that McGarry had his figures wrong in order to push the Rag Crap in everyones face? Could it be that McGarry plucked the 10 second figure for the supporter on the pitch because he couldn't back his point up? Could it be that McGarry couldn't answer if the time from kick-off until the time he blew included the the said fan coming on the pitch?

Please tell me the ins-and-outs mate because I would never have thought to check them independently, as I am sure that Mark Bowen did not need to mention them, but put the doubt in everyones mind so they will try to come to the correct conclusion!

Now, if you thought that Mark Bowen came across as unprofessional, then fair enough, but to close your eyes and hears from the bigger picture is a bit narrow minded and silly in my book.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby edge275 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
edge275 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Ha ha ha, I bet he doesn't have a clue, afterall, he wouldn't have had first hand knowledge would he? And before you say prove it, I have given enough on previous posts and can't be arsed trying to indulge you.

I have already said I like Bowen and Hughes' enthusiasm. However if you want to sit there happy clappy at every single thing they do then fine. if you think it's ok for the coach of the club to go on radio and have no facts to hand regarding the most talked about subject of the game - extra time - then more fool you.

If you think I'm over reacting then perhaps you like to head over to Rawk as I did the other day, and a few of the kopites have studied the match ten times more than Bowen had.

The few of them knew how long each substitution had took, how long the celebrations had lasted etc etc.

Seems I'll just Clap away to myself eh? And I suppose that I am the only one on here who thinks as I do?

But if you can, can you let me know all these facts and figures of Rawk, just so that Bowen, when he logs on, will have the knowledge for when he nexts enters into a heated radio broadcast. Unlike you, Mark Bowen obviously would not have thought that he would have to study these figures before entering into a debate and then obviously did not comfortably put McGarry in his place. Could it be that McGarry had his figures wrong in order to push the Rag Crap in everyones face? Could it be that McGarry plucked the 10 second figure for the supporter on the pitch because he couldn't back his point up? Could it be that McGarry couldn't answer if the time from kick-off until the time he blew included the the said fan coming on the pitch?

Please tell me the ins-and-outs mate because I would never have thought to check them independently, as I am sure that Mark Bowen did not need to mention them, but put the doubt in everyones mind so they will try to come to the correct conclusion!

Now, if you thought that Mark Bowen came across as unprofessional, then fair enough, but to close your eyes and hears from the bigger picture is a bit narrow minded and silly in my book.

And where was Bowen to correct him? What figures did he know? Nothing.
edge275

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum