Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:52 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Bolton defender Gary Cahill is being tracked by Italian giants Juventus following a glowing reference from England boss Fabio Capello. AC Milan are also interested in the 23-year-old. Daily Mirror

Bolton manager Gary Megson says he is not prepared to sell striker Johan Elmander, despite a disappointing record in front of goal and the arrival of loan signing from Nantes, Ivan Klasnic, this summer.The Sun

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez will decide on Thursday whether to offer a contract to Cameroon midfielder Modeste M'Bami, who has been on trial with the club since the start of the season.The Sun

BAD ADEBAYOR SLIDE ON YOUR KNEES GAME BOLLOX
http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/badadebayor/playgame

OTHER GOSSIP
Former Tottenham and Arsenal defender Sol Campbell quit Notts County because he hated his debut match against Morecambe so much. Daily Mirror

Campbell walked out of Notts County because he did not believe the promised investment from the club's new owners would ever materialise. The Independent

Hull's Carling Cup defeat at home to Everton leaves under-pressure manager Phil Brown with only four games to save his job. After the game against Liverpool this weekend, Hull then face fellow strugglers Wigan, Fulham and Portsmouth.The Sun

Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, 38, will decide in December whether this season will be his last. Daily Mail

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez faces a struggle to keep pace with the biggest clubs in Europe as leaked documents reveal that his net summer spending is locked at £20m until 2014. That figure also includes wage increases. Full story: The Independent
Football Association chairman Lord Triesman and chief executive Ian Watmore have dismissed suggestions that Fabio Capello will stand down as England manager after next year's World Cup.Daily Mail

Liverpool's Argentine midfielder Javier Mascherano has been cleared of any wrongdoing following his clash with Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford during Tuesday's Carling Cup match.Daily Mail

More bollox later

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... a-kocurova
Last edited by Chinners on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby mr_nool » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 am

Liverpool's Argentine midfielder Javier Mascherano has been cleared of any wrongdoing following his clash with Leeds striker Jermaine Beckford during Tuesday's Carling Cup match.Daily Mail

What a fucking surprise!

And nice camel toe on the last WAG picture!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:18 am

EXTRA BOLLOX

Football Association chairman Lord Triesman and chief executive Ian Watmore have dismissed suggestions that Fabio Capello will stand down as England manager after the 2010 World Cup.Daily Mail

Former Tranmere boss Ronnie Moore could be heading back to Rovers to replace John Barnes, if the ex-Liverpool winger fails to halt the club's slide down the League One table.Daily Mirror

Portsmouth owner Sulaiman Al Fahim says the Premier League strugglers are unlikely to buy new players in the January transfer window.The Guardian

West Ham goalkeeper Robert Green has given an honest assessment of his club's performances this season following the Carling Cup defeat by Bolton on Tuesday. "We're getting above ourselves, thinking we're better than we are at the moment. We're in a position where we have to get results."
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Mascherano (Liverpool) escapes after elbowing a fellow pro right in front of the referee, and the TV cameras in a live game, that would have been beamed to the nation who have got Sky Sports!.

Adebayor (Man City) brushes (was not a malicious stamp), the cheek of van Persie with his size 13 right boot, causing one graze on his cheek, and yet the FA charge one player and let the other off scot-free.

No Prizes for guessing which was charged and who was let-off, but why is it one rule for supposed "violent conduct" (Adebayor) and another rule for "violent conduct" (Mascherano)??....explain that to me you men in suits at the FA HQ who have never played football at any level other than maybe a school playground as a kid.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby ross.mcfc » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:Mascherano (Liverpool) escapes after elbowing a fellow pro right in front of the referee, and the TV cameras in a live game, that would have been beamed to the nation who have got Sky Sports!.

Adebayor (Man City) brushes (was not a malicious stamp), the cheek of van Persie with his size 13 right boot, causing one graze on his cheek, and yet the FA charge one player and let the other off scot-free.

No Prizes for guessing which was charged and who was let-off, but why is it one rule for supposed "violent conduct" (Adebayor) and another rule for "violent conduct" (Mascherano)??....explain that to me you men in suits at the FA HQ who have never played football at any level other than maybe a school playground as a kid.

Or one player deliberately stamp on one player and got the ban he deserved. The other barely touched the other player and didnt even look like he meant to make contact. You simply cant compare the two.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Cool, it's taken most of the morning but I've managed to bbreak the 160 barrier on the Ade game . . .
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Chinners wrote:Cool, it's taken most of the morning but I've managed to bbreak the 160 barrier on the Ade game . . .

for a single slide, or total for three? I can manage 107 for a single slide but not really had many goes.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Ok Im getting the hang of it - managed 144 now (I was clicking too fast before)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby superkev8705 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:52 pm

My best slide is 192 and overall 544
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Carlitos Tevez

Postby superkev8705 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 pm

555.1 Overall now. Im obsessed with that game. I cant get off it.
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

198 and 524, I cant put three good ones together though
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 pm

mr_nool wrote:

What a fucking surprise!

And nice camel toe on the last WAG picture!

that's a Gillie-style Camel Toe...i prefer something a little more subtle. Top WAG tho.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Robert » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

BAD ADEBAYOR SLIDE ON YOUR KNEES GAME BOLLOX

amazing just got 575 i'm addicted, much more fun than looking for a job!!!
Robert
Nedum Onuoha's A-levels

Postby superkev8705 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 pm

[quote="Robert"]BAD ADEBAYOR SLIDE ON YOUR KNEES GAME BOLLOX

amazing just got 575 i'm addicted, much more fun than looking for a job!!![/quote]

PMSL!!
superkev8705
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Chinners » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Ha ha ha, I (Ade) was flying along after kung foo kicking Van Penis and then got knocked out by a bottle . . . ha ha ha
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Return to The Maine Football forum