Bojinov ...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bojinov ...

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Just saw the highlights of Parma-Lazio on half time of Catania-Roma game and Bojinov also got them the penalty that won the game. His finish was really cracking as well. Looks to be getting back to top form again. He has potential to be great "new" addition for us next season.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby edge275 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Just saw the highlights of Parma-Lazio on half time of Catania-Roma game and Bojinov also got them the penalty that won the game. His finish was really cracking as well. Looks to be getting back to top form again. He has potential to be great "new" addition for us next season.

I keep telling posters on here.

You can take a horse to water......
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby CitizenYank » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
CitizenYank wrote:Always like Bojinov, I mean he's I don't think he ever reached his potential, but
he never half-assed his way through training like Johnson

Is that right?

Sorry, let me rephrase that, I think Johnson is very talented, that is obvious; but I just wish he'd show it more. Maybe??
Last edited by Tokyo Blue on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed your quote
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum