Friday's gossip Bollox

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Friday's gossip Bollox

Postby Chinners » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Arsenal are preparing a £2m bid for Osasuna full-back Cesar Azpilicueta. (The Sun)

Valencia forward David Silva, who is reportedly being tracked by Manchester United, has no intention of leaving the Spanish club this season. (Daily Mirror)

West Ham will step up their efforts to sign Bayern Munich and Italy striker Luca Toni. Daily Mirror

Fulham are tracking Benfica right-back Maxi Pereira, with the Uruguayan set to be out of contract next summer.Daily Mirror

Blackburn are interested in Benfica winger Fabio Coentrao. Rovers have twice sent scouts to look at the winger this season.Daily Mirror

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... nela-amato

OTHER BOLLOX
Newcastle could be forced into administration if Kevin Keegan wins his £25m compensation claim against owner Mike Ashley.Daily Star

Hull manager Phil Brown could have just a month to save his job.Daily Mirror

Portsmouth boss Paul Hart has shrugged off suggestions that he could be in line for the sack.Daily Star

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has backed defender Sol Campbell for a return to the Premier League after he walked out on Notts County on Wednesday.The Sun

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor says he will not tone down his goal celebrations despite facing a Football Association charge of improper conduct for the way he reacted to scoring against old club Arsenal.Daily Star http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ll-again-/

Everton are demanding Blackburn striker El Hadji Diouf apologises for accusing the club's fans of throwing bananas at him.The Sun

Liverpool are targeting their trip to Sunderland on 17 October as the game in which injured £20m midfielder Alberto Aquilani will make his debut for the club. Daily Telegraph

A team of "cyberpolice" from New Scotland Yard have helped to save tens of thousands of football fans from being duped into buying bogus tickets for the 2010 World Cup.The Times

Russell King, a senior representative of Qadbak, the offshore company that owns Notts County, has had £1.9m of his assets frozen by the courts in Jersey over an unpaid debt. Daily Telegraph

FRIDAY'S BONUS WAG
http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2 ... ca-kajlich

AND FINALLY
Former Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he still watches his old team-mates on television and has backed compatriot Nani to fill the void left by his Old Trafford exit.Daily Mirror (who fecking cares)

England players will be given a "two strikes and you're out" disciplinary code in the lead up to the World Cup.
Last edited by Chinners on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Friday's gossip Bollox

Postby mr_nool » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:55 am

Newcastle could be forced into administration if Kevin Keegan wins his £25m compensation claim against owner Mike Ashley.Daily Star

Is he still your saviour, you delusional Geordie fans?

Top WAG, btw.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Chinners » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:09 am

Thats why I love the Bollox in the press, talk about inflation, KK is only going for a miserly £8mil so the lawyers must be having a bumper payday . . . unless of course its all Star Bollox
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:23 am

The wag is decent not like that italian from last week, she crazy lovely.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Vhero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 am

mr_nool wrote:

Top WAG, btw.

Imagine them going into administration... Never seeing those smarmy cunts again...
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 am

Vhero wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Top WAG, btw.

Imagine them going into administration... Never seeing those smarmy cunts again...

If Leeds could slip backwards and do the same, what a result !!
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby blues-clues » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:09 am

Its fucking outrageous to be honest. The Star article doesn't actually mention £25m at all but where does Keegan get off claiming that leaving Newcastle damaged his employment prospects - for fucks sake he was running a kids club in Scotland somewhere before Newcastle came knocking. Ok he might have got the Thailand job or somethign similar but he was damaged goods, nobody else wanted him.

If he gets his 3yr contract paid up he should be very grateful and fuck off into the sunset. No sympathy for Newcastle but I do for Ashley. These trumped up employment claims are getting stupid. Throwing your dummy out and crawling off to the lawyers office is too bloody easy and Keegan's first action whenever he is unhappy is to quit.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:19 am

mr_nool wrote:

Top WAG, btw.

Mate, I read that story last night and went to few Newcastle boards to see what they thought of their messiah now. Guess what, most of them think it's Ashley's wicked plan to blackmail Keegan into settling into lesser settlement and that Ashley had leaked that to press. Delusional doesn't even begin to describe them.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dameerto » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am

Ashley's got form for media manipulation though.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:55 pm

that bonus wag is top drawer, well in chinners.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum