FAO ChrisNeilD

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FAO ChrisNeilD

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:He can't answer right now. He has his mouth full of Bluemoon cock.

Maybe you can coax him back?
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Vhero » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:He can't answer right now. He has his mouth full of Bluemoon cock.

Or not??? Why would we want people from "That Site" over here?? Don't get me wrong theres a few good posters but theirs a load of crocks over there too.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:29 am

Vhero wrote:

Or not??? Why would we want people from "That Site" over here?? Don't get me wrong theres a few good posters but theirs a load of crocks over there too.

where do i start?
Dunne's Half-Time Pint

Postby Vhero » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

Vhero wrote:

where do i start?

The bar :)
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Do we need him anymore than any other person. Personally I was sad to see likes of DannyD go to Bluemoon but it's all down to personal preference, right? In fact, the most sad I was when some of the people who were to set up Citymancs left. There were some good posters there.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

Do we need him anymore than any other person?

by miles... Basically calling him a cocksucker is pretty shambolic when he has the potential to add a great deal more than all but a few posters, even if it is only on occasion: you sound more like a petulant teenage than a site moderator.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm

by miles... Basically calling him a cocksucker is pretty shambolic when he has the potential to add a great deal more than all but a few posters, even if it is only on occasion: you sound more like a petulant teenage than a site moderator.

What has he added in his 50 posts? Announcements that there are streams available in official site for certain pre season friendlies. Copy some John68's posts. Can't see anything too insightfull there.

One of the beauties of this site for me is that all people are equal here and everyone's entitled to their opinion. Could be the roots of this site as International Supporters message board about decade or so ago. Of course there are few individual posters who feel they are above everyone else and bigger Blues because they are (in some cases occasionally) in position to get to see City play live more than others but generally that feller from Nepal is treated equally to other people. There are other sites that take sterner approach to this subject. Some exclusively meant for Super Blue born and bread Mancs.

You sound like someone who is trying to suck up to your boss in office rather than site legend.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Yes Antii, but I still fail to see what you and we have to GAIN from calling him a cocksucker.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Slim wrote:Yes Antii, but I still fail to see what you and we have to GAIN from calling him a cocksucker.

I undestand NQDP's sentiment on the original post, however, I also agree with you. WOW
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Slim wrote:Yes Antii, but I still fail to see what you and we have to GAIN from calling him a cocksucker.

That was of course a (harsh) joke. I thought that was quite clear.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:05 pm

That was of course a (harsh) joke. I thought that was quite clear.

I thought it was, but then you defended it like it wasn't. You can be confusing some times.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Mr Nield takes more from this site than he adds IMO. He nicked John68's report on the league winning game and put it on the OS without even mentioning this site. It is common internet courtesy to acknowledge another site if you use stuff from it. He came up with some convoluted story about wanting the article to be from a fan rather than from a site... then a few days later gave yet another plug to the Bluemoon site because some kid on there had designed a new flag!!!

When it comes to his relationship with the Bluemoon forum I would describe him more of an arse-kisser than a cock-sucker.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm sure once Mr Nield views this thread he will be convinced that this is the place for him. He will feel the warmth emanating from within and feel really welcome here.

He hasn't treated us badly, so why the hate towards him? Just because he posts on Bluemoon so fucking what. There are many posters here who use both sites, do we call them all cocksuckers, or is it only club officials we aren't suppose to accept it from?

Would Paul Lake get called a cocksucker in jest or otherwise if he was to post here? Not that I can see that ever happening if he happens to view threads like this.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Blue Toy wrote:I'm sure once Mr Nield views this thread he will be convinced that this is the place for him. He will feel the warmth emanating from within and feel really welcome here.

He hasn't treated us badly, so why the hate towards him? Just because he posts on Bluemoon so fucking what. There are many posters here who use both sites, do we call them all cocksuckers, or is it only club officials we aren't suppose to accept it from?

Would Paul Lake get called a cocksucker in jest or otherwise if he was to post here? Not that I can see that ever happening if he happens to view threads like this.

A) Chris Nields isn't Paul Lake
B) Paul Lake was called more or less cock sucker in Blue Moon when he tried to get opinions from there for his radio show
C) Where has anyone called Blue Moon posters "cock suckers"?
D) The point is that Blue Moon has been chosen to be "official mouth piece for fans". I think we are happy with our status as independent supporters site. People have to remember that one of the biggest booststo get the site to form it is now was born out right to call Gordon Strachan "Ginger Munich twat". Which he is.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:A) Chris Nields isn't Paul Lake
B) Paul Lake was called more or less cock sucker in Blue Moon when he tried to get opinions from there for his radio show
C) Where has anyone called Blue Moon posters "cock suckers"?
D) The point is that Blue Moon has been chosen to be "official mouth piece for fans". I think we are happy with our status as independent supporters site. People have to remember that one of the biggest booststo get the site to form it is now was born out right to call Gordon Strachan "Ginger Munich twat". Which he is.

A. My point exactly. So why call one but not the other? (Hypothetically speaking of course).
B. I can't comment on something I am not aware of.
C. Apologies. You called Chris Nield a Cocksucker... That makes it OK?
D. You're obviously not happy with our status vs. their status, hence the way this thread has gone.

Let me make it clear, I am not defending nor attacking Chris Nield, my concern is the wellbeing of this site and I don't believe calling an employee of MCFC a cocksucker does us any good when he hasn't done anything wrong.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Bluemoon is the most pathetic city site I've ever seen.

Its fucking ridiculous and near impossible to have a reasonable, intelligent debate about city.

It saddens me that kids and Wind Up Merchants can not only pollute a website so badly, but can also convince the guys who run our official website that they are our mouth piece.

Hey Chris, will you put this post up on the OS?

Cheers mate.
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Original Dub wrote:Bluemoon is the most pathetic city site I've ever seen.

Its fucking ridiculous and near impossible to have a reasonable, intelligent debate about city.

It saddens me that kids and Wind Up Merchants can not only pollute a website so badly, but can also convince the guys who run our official website that they are our mouth piece.

Cheers mate.

I agree. For example Ric opened up a 'transfer forum' which is really code for 'bullshit in here' about 10 months ago.

It already has a quarter of posts as the main fucking 'bluemoon forum'. So far 5949. Imagine how much bollocks is in there.

The OS staff should save themselves a lot of time and read our forum.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 pm

edge275 wrote:

Cheers mate.

I agree. For example Ric opened up a 'transfer forum' which is really code for 'bullshit in here' about 10 months ago.

It already has a quarter of posts as the main fucking 'bluemoon forum'. So far 5949. Imagine how much bollocks is in there.

The OS staff should save themselves a lot of time and read our forum.

Edge-sactly
Original Dub

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Cheers mate.

Simply really why Bluemoon was chosen and not this site. It's called traffic.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby edge275 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:

Cheers mate.

Simply really why Bluemoon was chosen and not this site. It's called traffic.

There's 71 people online right now. There are new posts and topics posted everyday. Whats the difference between say 100 here and 200 on Bluemoon?

I'll tell you, quality.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum