Top four and no cup or top six and a cup?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Top four or cup with top six?

Top four, no cup
49%
Top six with a cup
51%

Total votes : 77

Re: Top four and no cup or top six and a cup?

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 pm

edge275 wrote:It's implying mate.

Ha ha, nice cross-topic humour there. Like it.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Slim wrote:I would fly from Australia to see City in a competitive match at the Nou Camp, but for Schalke? Might get up and see if Vhero has posted a stream thread.

Point taken, but Schalke was the best experience I've had as a City fan in 35 years of support.

i agree mate ,the whole trip i had is by far the best experience i've every had going to match, i'm still very grateful to CTK for getting me a ticket

getting back to the question ,i've not voted cause i didn't have a choice to vote for what i really think ,that is we can win a cup and finish in the top 4 (3rd)
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby bluemoon » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Top 4 all day long. I've never seen us lift a cup and can't wait for the day we inevitably will do. However it's all about finishing top 4, that's where we move onto the next level, which will be followed by the trophies. Patience is a virtue, our time has come.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 am

dazlebluefrog wrote:
Slim wrote:I would fly from Australia to see City in a competitive match at the Nou Camp, but for Schalke? Might get up and see if Vhero has posted a stream thread.

Point taken, but Schalke was the best experience I've had as a City fan in 35 years of support.

i agree mate ,the whole trip i had is by far the best experience i've every had going to match, i'm still very grateful to CTK for getting me a ticket

getting back to the question ,i've not voted cause i didn't have a choice to vote for what i really think ,that is we can win a cup and finish in the top 4 (3rd)

For fuck sake mate, it was pretty clear - IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE.

I think we could win the carling cup and finish fourth, but the whole point to this thread was which would you prefer!!!
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:

For fuck sake mate, it was pretty clear - IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE.

I think we could win the carling cup and finish fourth, but the whole point to this thread was which would you prefer!!!

Yes, but technically 4th is both top 6 and top 4, so he didn't really fail to answer.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sandman » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

They said its a ten year plan, I want to see the silver as much as anybody, but i'd rather play champs league and attract more of the players we desire so we can win two pots next season?
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Somerset Blue » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 pm

IanWright wrote:I think there is some real contempt against City from Arsenal fans. I suppose it's understandable- if it's not Arsenal being successful, take it out on the club that is. Take last week for example. After Owen scored, there was elation on Arsenal forums. Almost absurd, I thought.

This to me shows just how far we have come - that Arse fans would be cheering us dropping points rather than the Rags.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mrs Given » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 am

Definitely top 6 and a cup, we could qualify for the cl and go out first round!
Mrs Given
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby blues-clues » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 am

Mrs Given - Did you used to be Mrs Weaver by any chance?
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum