7th november

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

7th november

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:20 pm

is our next saturday game, I hate playing catch up, its really annoying.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: 7th november

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

That is bobbins. Makes it a lot harder for me to get back for sunday games as well... the TV people are making it harder and harder for us to maintain season tickets.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Is my son's birthday and was hoping to blag the mrs into letting me take him but she has already made plans to go fookin Blackpool so will have to give someone my seat :o(

Women, my lad would have a much better time at the match with a mate than bleeding blacker's.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm

rick1894citizen wrote:Is my son's birthday and was hoping to blag the mrs into letting me take him but she has already made plans to go fookin Blackpool so will have to give someone my seat :o(

Women, my lad would have a much better time at the match with a mate than bleeding blacker's.

Especially in November! What's she thinking???
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby rick1894citizen » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
rick1894citizen wrote:Is my son's birthday and was hoping to blag the mrs into letting me take him but she has already made plans to go fookin Blackpool so will have to give someone my seat :o(

Some bleeding circus aswell as "the lights" and tower :( but trying to reason with a heavily pregnant mrs' that taking him to the football and then still do all that crap on the sunday is like taliking to the wall.

Reckon we'll give Burnley a good tonking aswell.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby edge275 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 pm

rick1894citizen wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Some bleeding circus aswell as "the lights" and tower :( but trying to reason with a heavily pregnant mrs' that taking him to the football and then still do all that crap on the sunday is like taliking to the wall.

I'm so glad I'm single.

Who's she pregnant with?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:45 pm

edge275 wrote:
rick1894citizen wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

I'm so glad I'm single.

Who's she pregnant with?

That explains SO SO much...

Get yourself a biaaaaatch and maybe you won't feel the need to try and rape Hughes at every opportunity ;)
Original Dub

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 pm

A good day out in Blackpool, give a ginger a hiding(you will have to provide your own), and see a circus, top day.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Slim wrote:

A good day out in Blackpool, give a ginger a hiding(you will have to provide your own), and see a circus, top day.

that was VERY funny lmao
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby edge275 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Slim wrote:

LMAO!!!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby edgeley blue » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:31 pm

If its the 7th nov your going Rick, then blackpuddle will be even worse than usual as the whole ferkin place shuts down on the 5th
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Blue in the face » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 pm

edgeley blue wrote:If its the 7th nov your going Rick, then blackpuddle will be even worse than usual as the whole ferkin place shuts down on the 5th

PMSL
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby ronk » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:30 am

Blue in the face wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:If its the 7th nov your going Rick, then blackpuddle will be even worse than usual as the whole ferkin place shuts down on the 5th

PMSL

Hopefully a good excuse for a change in plans.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Return to The Maine Football forum