Crowd for West Ham

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Crowd for West Ham

Postby dazby » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:About 42,600, I'd say. Potential for the lowest of the season here.

Winner!! 42,745.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby City1970 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 am

It should of been 3 more than the official total, but I broke down on M60 last night on the way to the game, at 7.25pm. And by the time the AA had got there, it was far too late to get to the game. So pissed off about it.
Manchester City - F**king up U****d since 2009
City1970
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Err...guess
My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm

dazby wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:About 42,600, I'd say. Potential for the lowest of the season here.

Winner!! 42,745.

Pretty good going that, well done!

What surprised me was that I was looking up at 8 rows of empty seats opposite which were marked as sold on the official site! What a complete mess the seat selection thingy is. Having said that, looking 'round the ground I've no idea how you'd get 5,000 more people in there unless the top of the West Stand was half empty. 3,000 yep but 5,000? Corporates maybe?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby marvin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 pm

The record crowd is around 47,336 so it would be impossible to get another 5,000 in last night

There were only 1,000 West Ham fans there so that's 1,800. And the other 2,500 were missing City fans from the Hospitality sections and the top 5/6 rows of the Third Tiers.

Great turnout from City fans, and that will probably be our lowest League crowd of the season
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
dazby wrote:

Winner!! 42,745.

Pretty good going that, well done!

What surprised me was that I was looking up at 8 rows of empty seats opposite which were marked as sold on the official site! What a complete mess the seat selection thingy is. Having said that, looking 'round the ground I've no idea how you'd get 5,000 more people in there unless the top of the West Stand was half empty. 3,000 yep but 5,000? Corporates maybe?

Thankyou, thankyou. Acceptance speech later...

Does anyone know the total corporate box capacity, and whether it's included in the offical stadium capacity at all?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum