Tevez is pure class

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez is pure class

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm

blootoof wrote:Image

You would not believe the stick he got on talksport this morning for his none celerbration. They were trying to say that he was disrespecting City fans and that he should have celebrated properly instead of saying he was sorry to the West Ham fans.

As some one at the match i did not find it disrespectfull one bit and actually respected him for it. I wanted to ring up and say i could not care less if he ripped his underpants off and waved them above his head as long as we win.

I feel we are damned if we do and damned if we dont with the media at the moment. Look at the treatment Ade got. Did they want Carlos to dive into the away end last night kissing his City badge and stabbing a vodoo doll of Zola??!! I think its time they made there mind up.....Cocks!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Somerset Blue » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Sister of fu wrote:You would not believe the stick he got on talksport this morning for his none celerbration. They were trying to say that he was disrespecting City fans and that he should have celebrated properly instead of saying he was sorry to the West Ham fans.

As some one at the match i did not find it disrespectfull one bit and actually respected him for it. I wanted to ring up and say i could not care less if he ripped his underpants off and waved them above his head as long as we win.

I feel we are damned if we do and damned if we dont with the media at the moment. Look at the treatment Ade got. Did they want Carlos to dive into the away end last night kissing his City badge and stabbing a vodoo doll of Zola??!! I think its time they made there mind up.....Cocks!!

What a bunch of hypocrits. Can't imagine any City fan being 'disrespected' by what Tevez did - it was classy, as was the response of the away fans - and it got us some good PR. BUT, I also still fail to see what Ade did that was particularly wrong. Lots of comparisons between the two in the papers today, which I suppose was inevitable.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Slightly off subject but I noticed that Tevez had the name Floppy sewn on his boots, does anyone know what this means??? The pic is in last nights programme.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:38 am

Sister of fu wrote:Slightly off subject but I noticed that Tevez had the name Floppy sewn on his boots, does anyone know what this means??? The pic is in last nights programme.

Could it be something to do with his fat guts hanging over his waistband?
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:57 am

Sister of fu wrote:

You would not believe the stick he got on talksport this morning for his none celerbration. They were trying to say that he was disrespecting City fans and that he should have celebrated properly instead of saying he was sorry to the West Ham fans.

I happened to be in the car yesterday and heard that. I couldn't believe it. Maybe they were thinking that we should have thrown sandwiches and chairs at him for disrespecting us. If I was paranoid, I'd say they were out to get us.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Good to see that this cretin has been banned for three years

ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 pm

john68 wrote:

If you consider that their team has just lost a goal only seconds before, the West Ham fans reaction of applauding Tevez is also classy too.
Respect to them too.

Indeed true class from both Carlos and the Hammers.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Vhero » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:58 pm

10.Goater_Legend wrote:
john68 wrote:

If you consider that their team has just lost a goal only seconds before, the West Ham fans reaction of applauding Tevez is also classy too.
Respect to them too.

Indeed true class from both Carlos and the Hammers.

Exactly they ain't scum like those rags
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Chinners » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm

ant london wrote:Good to see that this cretin has been banned for three years

not forgetting the £220 fine.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby sky_blue_stew » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

TalkSPORT is full of pundits arguing that if you don't celebrate a goal this doesn't make you a proper professional footballer. Heard this bollocks from them before. It seems to be outside the minds of some followers of the game that it's not necessary to rub every opponent up the wrong way or the sake of it. When it's a rival team or there has been a history of incendiary comments between fans of those clubs in the past, fair enough, in fact fair enough for 99/100 goals against whatever opposition. But when it's club who've served you well and you've left on good terms, why should you be villified for not getting yourself an FA ban and winding up thousands of fans?
sky_blue_stew
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Each goal should be greeted with a firm handshake from your team mates and perhaps in a moment of high drama, a ruffle of the hair.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Each goal should be greeted with a firm handshake from your team mates and perhaps in a moment of high drama, a ruffle of the hair.

Meant to post something similar. Sod this kissing and hugging stuff. What's wrong with manly handshake, or maybe just maybe, ruffle of the hair for cup final winner. Even then it should be done by one overenthusiastic teammate who'd never hear last of it.... and rightly so the soft twat.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john68 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:Each goal should be greeted with a firm handshake from your team mates and perhaps in a moment of high drama, a ruffle of the hair.

Meant to post something similar. Sod this kissing and hugging stuff. What's wrong with manly handshake, or maybe just maybe, ruffle of the hair for cup final winner. Even then it should be done by one overenthusiastic teammate who'd never hear last of it.... and rightly so the soft twat.

Yer pair of over sentimental wuzzies....My postman puts all my letters accurately through my letterbox each day...it's his job...he doesn't need another postman at the end of the path to shake his hand or ruffle his barnet.
A striker oputs the ball accurately in the back of the net...it's his job...Huh!!!...ruffle his fuclin hair?
Yorkshire and Finland must be fuclin soft!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum