Man Of The Match V West Ham Home

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

Given
No votes
Bridge
3%
Lescott
1%
Toure
2%
Zabaletta
4%
Barry
1%
De Jong
30%
Petrov
29%
SWP
No votes
Tevez
21%
Bellamy
10%

Total votes : 156

Re: Man Of The Match V West Ham Home

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
ant london wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Original Dub wrote:SOMEONE FUCKING VOTED FOR BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING SIMPLE OR WHAT??

Oh how I do despair sometimes...

yes I'm simple. I thought baz and nigel ticked us along nicely. It's all about opinions and that's mine. I think baz is a rolls Royce of a player and have not seen him have a bad game yet. Sorry it that does not tie in with your feelings.

you shit-stirring little cow

we know full well why you like the two abovementioned players.....because you are anti-flair
bring back Elano!

Haha is that elano the world class brazillian according to some on here. God and I get called simple for thinking gaz had a good game yesterday. Yes I am anti- flair and I can't believe you have outed me Ant you cock...!!!

He really wasn't as consistent as he usually is though. Misplacing passes and seemed to lose his way at times.

Maybe its my crap vantage point at the game (north stand lower) I just thought he did nothing flash and made the game look easy. He worked hard and got stuck in. NDJ was also quality but scared of rating him in case i get blasted for it...hahaha
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Slim » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey, I choose Bridge which seems to be just as unpopular a choice.

I think De Jong did well yesterday(not flawless as some will believe) but there were a good half dozen who could have been MotM, by no means was it a great performance, either as a team or individually. Reminded me of the 3-1 win over boro under Sven. Walked to victory rather than ran. I guess Barry has spoilt us with his performances so that when he is slightly off it stands out like a sore thumb.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Slim wrote:Hey, I choose Bridge which seems to be just as unpopular a choice.

I think De Jong did well yesterday(not flawless as some will believe) but there were a good half dozen who could have been MotM, by no means was it a great performance, either as a team or individually. Reminded me of the 3-1 win over boro under Sven. Walked to victory rather than ran. I guess Barry has spoilt us with his performances so that when he is slightly off it stands out like a sore thumb.

Yeah it was a really prof job last night and I thought as a whole the team did ok without setting the world on fire but we did not need to against a poor West Ham. Lots of plus points this season with Bridge being one of them. I always thought he would be ok after a good pre-season and more games under his belt.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Nige » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Robinho_Is_GOD wrote:Zabaleta for me, simply for the fact that you never noticed any attack of theirs coming from his side of the pitch......whereas if Micah was playing??.....

Hard on Petrov who I thought was sensational today and had a hand in most of the good stuff, or Tevez who settled for 2 and could have had 5......but mad Pab Zab just edges it for me today.

A real RB makes a whole difference to the Right-sided CB and his partner.

100% agree with a last mention for NDJ. To me our only weak links wer SWP for most of the game and 2 moments of lost concentration for bridge. SWP needs a rest.
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby glossopblue » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 pm

de jong for me.
my lad went for petrov.
could have been anyone of five tho!!
glossopblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 am

This is really close. Going to close the poll in an hour to see official MOM.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum