Hughes and his subsitutions

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Hughes and his subsitutions

Postby john68 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 am

I think all of that makes good sense Ronk, though I feel our strength in depth is an advantge we have over our nearest rivals.
Coupled with the fact that the CL gives them added pressure of more games...advantage City!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Re: Hughes and his subsitutions

Postby ronk » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 am

john68 wrote:I think all of that makes good sense Ronk, though I feel our strength in depth is an advantge we have over our nearest rivals.
Coupled with the fact that the CL gives them added pressure of more games...advantage City!

We have some good options on paper. Until we see them on the pitch we won't really know what to expect.

This is still very much a team that's exploring itself. We still don't know how most of the guys on the bench will respond to being called to do an important job. I'm not so confident we have an advantage.

CL is only a problem to certain teams. Others are more settled in their rotation and preparation. I do think we'll be okay in those areas, it's just that we don't have much to go on.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum