Robinho [MERGED]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robinho [MERGED]

Postby Patrick » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Rule of thumb - its usually the posters continuing handbags on pages 4 and 5 - they tend to be the same "characters"

Im just a tourist fucktard btw
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby edge275 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Slim wrote:
edge275 wrote:Have we established who the fucktard cunts are yet?

I think its Dub and RH, but probably you too. :p

What about Patrick?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Slim wrote:But you are a fucktard cunt...and senile, maybe he is worried you'd forget.

I thought you'd be asleep or some shit... you horrible cunt.

He doesn't spell it like that anyway, he spells it "Fuktard, cunt"

Otherwise I would have thought you were both the same person....

First of all let me apologise to anybody who reads this and thinks it should be kept of the board but Dud has started by making it public so I feel I have to reply to some of the lies he has been saying.
The first PM between me and Dud was sent by him.The saddo sent me one a few weeks ago.
For 2 days I've been calling him a f*****d c**t.Not everyday.Just one of his many lies.
The saddo also called me a Fucktard and cunt repeatedly many times."The infamous Barry Letter" thread is one that comes to mind but there have been many more so I just called him back what he has called me.
If anybody cares to look at my post history you will see I've never sworn at anybody.
I havent quoted him for months yet he picks up on what I have to say and instead of saying he thinks I'm wrong just hurls insults my way.
There more but I wont bore you all with it.
Anyway I apologise for bringing this in the open but I feel I had no other option.

How old are you?

Just let it go and we'll both go back to trying to post quality posts about football....

That's all I wanted in the first place and the reason I PMd you, but the only reply I got was fuktard cunt.

Cheers.
Original Dub

Postby Crazy_Cabbie » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 pm

THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

YOUR BOTH GROUNDED

GET TO YOUR ROOMS!!!

tut kids
Crazy_Cabbie
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby wyted » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Slim wrote:And I still laugh.

Never seen this before... If I wasn't so out of touch I'd e-mail the fooker to everyone!
wyted
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Slim » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 am

wyted wrote:

Never seen this before... If I wasn't so out of touch I'd e-mail the fooker to everyone!

This was what pissed Real off so much, and Roman was snapped holding one of them in their club shop. Thank god honestly, cause he'd be a Chelski player right now if they hadn't, and I think we can thank Robinho for making it much easier this summer to pick up the likes of Ade, Tevez, Barry, Lescott and Toure.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Crazy_Cabbie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:18 am

Slim wrote:
wyted wrote:

This was what pissed Real off so much, and Roman was snapped holding one of them in their club shop. Thank god honestly, cause he'd be a Chelski player right now if they hadn't, and I think we can thank Robinho for making it much easier this summer to pick up the likes of Ade, Tevez, Barry, Lescott and Toure.

Amen to that,
Crazy_Cabbie
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beeks » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 am

Ok...so I get banned for a week for calling someone a cock?

I read back on some of this thread and i'm thinking the mods on here are as consistant as the FA
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Original Dub » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Ok...so I get banned for a week for calling someone a cock?

I read back on some of this thread and i'm thinking the mods on here are as consistant as the FA

Stop shit stirring, you're like the kid who gets caught being late for school and tells the teacher that you had two mates with you who didn't get caught.

If you have an issure with the mods, bring it up with them - stop trying to get others in trouble.

Remember, you're gonna be a dad - don't turn him into a pussy FFS ;)
Original Dub

Postby Beeks » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 am

Original Dub wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Ok...so I get banned for a week for calling someone a cock?

Stop shit stirring, you're like the kid who gets caught being late for school and tells the teacher that you had two mates with you who didn't get caught.

If you have an issure with the mods, bring it up with them - stop trying to get others in trouble.

Remember, you're gonna be a dad - don't turn him into a pussy FFS ;)

Flip off you flipping winker!

See what I did there?

Clever me ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ant london » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:54 am

hahaha

I say this as someone who likes you and your input....but could have been banned previously innumerate times for some of your outbursts. You may have finally got red carded harshly in that instance....however, I'd say that you could have had one oooodles of times previously!!

cockadoodledoo
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Original Dub » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 am

ant london wrote:

hahaha

I say this as someone who likes you and your input....but could have been banned previously innumerate times for some of your outbursts. You may have finally got red carded harshly in that instance....however, I'd say that you could have had one oooodles of times previously!!

cockadoodledoo

Yeah, you got banned for numerous bad tackles, rather than one horrible one.

Maybe it was IBH (ickle Bit Harsh)

coat in hand.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 am

I'd be gutted if Robson doesn't play when he gets fit again.
Craig has played well since he got his chance but before he did and Robson was in the team I think he was playing well enough to be in the team.
Fair enough that Craig has been great but so was Robson before he got injured.
And from what I've seen there has been a few times when Craig has tried to dribble the ball past the defender and lost it where I think Robbie would have been able to get past them.
Rag_hater

Postby BJTOUSERB » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am

hopefully the lay off will do him good and he will come back determined to fight for his place.
BJTOUSERB
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby AlpsMaster » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

I think that it's a fantastic sign of how far our squad has come that we've done so well without Robbo.

Can't wait to have him back fully fit and hopefully deserving of his place in the team.
AlpsMaster
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Do you know - a couple of pages ago I put some real heart felt agony (40years) into my suggestions on our away record and some thoughts on how the recent transfer policy might just break the mould

I have read it back a couple of times and I can still not see how that was the catalyst for what has gone on since on this thread? must have been subliminal

Anyone agree / disagree with my point of view??
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby edge275 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:01 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:Do you know - a couple of pages ago I put some real heart felt agony (40years) into my suggestions on our away record and some thoughts on how the recent transfer policy might just break the mould

I have read it back a couple of times and I can still not see how that was the catalyst for what has gone on since on this thread? must have been subliminal

Ding ding, round two? ;)
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:24 pm

edge275 wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:Do you know - a couple of pages ago I put some real heart felt agony (40years) into my suggestions on our away record and some thoughts on how the recent transfer policy might just break the mould

Ding ding, round two? ;)

No no - no more of that stuff please - I was expecting some stato to come back and rfute / confirm my suggestion that we have been shit away for 40+ years - so why are people pinning something on Rob
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ronk » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 pm

It was a good post. I remembered it without having to look back. You didn't start anything.

Last year was tough because of the huge difference, which hasn't been as pronounced in more recent years. We're not used to being so much better at home while being worse away. 2 wins out of 18 away isn't good, but it's all the more puzzling when we win 13 from 18 at home.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Colin the King » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Rag_hater wrote:And from what I've seen there has been a few times when Craig has tried to dribble the ball past the defender and lost it where I think Robbie would have been able to get past them.

That has to be a wind up? I love Robinho as much as you do mate but if it's a toss up between successfully dribbling past someone and chasing your man 80 yards to win the ball, bomb through the midfield and set up a goal I know what I'd choose every time. Robbie has great quality to offer us but he can't just walk back into the team. If we've just won a game with Bellamy or anyone else in his place, why change the system? As it stands right now, Bellamy is in for me and until he plays poorly it stays that way and rightly so. It's unhealthy for reputation to precede form.
Colin the King

My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum