Thursday's Special 'Full Fat' B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thursday's Special 'Full Fat' B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 am

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni has edged closer to a move to West Ham after refusing to play for the German side's reserves. Daily Mirror

Manchester Untied and Liverpool are battling it out for Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann.Daily Mirror

Aston Villa defender Curtis Davies will consider his future at the club in January over a contract row. Daily Mirror

Sheffield Unetid are handing a trial to French striker Vincent Pericard, who is a free agent. (Daily Mirror)

Leeds are targeting Oldham winger Chris Taylor and are offering defender Alan Sheehan in exchange. Daily Mirror

Notts County are hoping to pip Sheffield Unetid and Coventry to the loan signing of Birmingham winger Gary McSheffrey. Daily Star

WAG OF THE DAY
Todays lovely WAG is Maria Mazza . . . more on here later

OTHER GOSSIP
Portsmouth players will demand answers from new owner Sulaiman Al Fahim after they were not paid their wages this month.
The Sun

AND FINALLY
Liverpool defender Fabio Aurelio has revealed how manager Rafael Benitez erupted with fury like never before after their Champions League defeat to Fiorentina on Tuesday. The Guardian

Middlesbrough defender David Wheater has conceded the Championship club, who were relegated from the Premier League in May, are struggling with the physical nature of life in English football's second tier and are also finding it hard to cope with 'flying elbows.'Daily Mirror

Brighton defender Jim McNulty has been welcomed back to the squad after spending eight months on the sidelines following the removal of a kidney. Daily Star

City Bollox just in ... a special City Bollow will now follow
Last edited by Chinners on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Thursday's gossip B*ll*x

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 am

What amazing nipples on that WAG
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 am

That WAG is simply stunning.

Chinners you might have foud the new winner.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:05 am

Nipple erection in that second pic has got to rank among best I've ever seen.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 am

Welcome to a special Manchester City Bollox, bringing you the top stories from the world of City, wags and justice!

Later on we view the lovely Maria Mazza, but first lets have a brief resume of the Adebayor story and the possible outcome duly reported by the Beeb ...

Adebayor signed for Manchester City from Arsenal for £25m in July
Manchester City star Emmanuel Adebayor will learn his fate over a charge of improper conduct at a Football Association hearing on Thursday.

Adebayor, 25, was charged following his controversial goal celebration in the game against Arsenal on 12 September.

The case will be heard by an FA panel at an undisclosed time and location.

City boss Mark Hughes hopes Adebayor can escape a ban and said: "We will be putting our views across and we are hopeful of a positive result."

The Togo striker has just served a three-match suspension for violent conduct in a separate incident in the game against the Gunners and Hughes is hopeful he will be available to face Aston Villa on Monday.

City will use the evidence of Gary Neville's goal celebration against them the week after the Arsenal game, which did not result in a charge against the Manchester Unetid defender, as evidence to back up Adebayor's claim he did nothing wrong.

"We hope Manu won't get any more matches," added Hughes. "We don't think he should."

Adebayor, who joined City from Arsenal during the summer for a fee believed to be in the region of £25m, was charged after sprinting the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of Gunners fans after scoring during the match at Eastlands, which City won 4-2.

His reaction contrasts sharply with that of City team-mate Carlos Tevez, who played down his celebrations after scoring twice in Monday's 3-1 home win over former club West Ham.

After scoring the first of his two goals, the Argentine striker raised an almost apologetic hand of acknowledgement before being besieged by ecstatic team-mates.

After the game, Hammers boss Gianfranco Zola praised Tevez's professionalism.

Celebration was outpouring of emotion - Hughes
"Great players like him are true gentlemen," said Zola. "Our supporters appreciate him for what he did for the club and his contribution for City was outstanding."

Adebayor missed the game against West Ham because of his ban for violent conduct, imposed after he was found guilty of stamping on former team-mate Robin van Persie, a challenge which left the Dutchman needing treatment on a cut to his face.

But Hughes does not think Adebayor should receive further punishment for his goal celebration, despite accusations that it incited Arsenal fans.

After the match it emerged that a steward needed hospital treatment after being hit by a flying object as several visiting supporters vented their fury towards their former striker, who was booked by referee Mark Clattenburg for his actions.

Adebayor says sorry for goal celebration
"The circumstances of the game and amount of criticism and vitriol he had to take wasn't nice," said Hughes.

"It was difficult for him - it was the first time he was up against former team-mates and some of those felt they couldn't even shake his hand.

"All these things maybe affect somebody's emotional state in the game. The celebrations were an outpouring of that."

Adebayor apologised for his behaviour immediately after the match but claimed he had been provoked by the Arsenal fans.

"The emotion took over me," said Adebayor. "Now I just have to say sorry.

"It was silly to run up in front of the Arsenal fans but these people have been insulting me all game. Even in the warm-up they were insulting me. They were saying things that are not nice to hear, personal things."

Whilst Stuart Brennan in the Manchester Untied Evening News, gives a thought provoking OPINION on all thats wrong with other clubs players and their fans.

RIOT and you land a hated opponent in hot water. Behave yourself, and the player gets off with it.

The Football Association will send out that twisted message loud and clear if they decide to punish Emmanuel Adebayor with a ban for improper conduct today.

Punishing Adebayor, whilst Robin van Persie and Gary Neville were simply told to stop being such naughty boys, would be wholly inappropriate - and the whole logic of the FA needs to be looked at.

When it boils down to it, Adebayor is being punished for the bad behaviour of the Arsenal fans.

His sprint for the length of the field and knee-slide celebration in front of the visiting supporters has already been dealt with, referee Mark Clattenburg giving him a yellow card.

It is what followed which has landed Adebayor with the charge of improper conduct which will be heard in London today.

Arsenal fans, quite happy to sing foul abuse and shower their former hero in hatred, put on a pathetic display of `let me at him'.

They threw things, they snarled and cursed, and made a great play of pretending they wanted to get onto the pitch to confront Adebayor - although whether any of them would have the guts to actually face the muscular, 6ft 3ins player on their own is highly doubtful.

Just a few minutes earlier, a similar scenario had been played out.

Shouted

Arsenal's Robin van Persie, who had been booed and cursed by City fans in the South Stand when he took corners, stuck one in the net and, instead of turning towards his own fans at that end of the field, raced towards the Blues supporters who had given him stick.

Where Adebayor had simply grinned, van Persie made a mouth-wiping gesture and shouted abuse in the direction of those fans.

The City fans did nothing in return, other than return the verbal compliments and gestures.

Result - no charge for van Persie. Message to City fans - next time throw a water bottle at a steward's head, try to invade the pitch, and van Persie will suffer the wrath of the FA.

Neville ran towards the City fans to celebrate United's late winner and, quite rightly, received no sanction other than a rap on the knuckles.

Three incidents of a similar nature, yet two are dealt with quickly and leneiently, while the third is taken much more seriously, simply because the fans involved in the third did not know how to behave.

It is a dangerous road down which to tread.

Identified

The FA dispute the fact that in using the reaction of supporters as a barometer, they are producing a charter for troublemakers.

They point, beatifically, to the fact that at the same time as they charged Adebayor, they also said: "We have also asked the Greater Manchester Police and the clubs to identify those supporters involved in any violent and aggravating behaviour. The FA would like to see anyone found guilty of such behaviour face action through the legal system and banning orders from football."

I am sure Greater Manchester Police are grateful to receive such direction from on high. Where would society be without the FA urging a crackdown on "violent and aggravating behaviour"?

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp got it spot on when he identified the "idiots and nutters" among the Arsenal support as the real culprits in all this.

And yet, by landing Adebayor with a charge, the pathetic behaviour of that handful of fans has achieved something to their satisfaction.

By contrast, this week Carlos Tevez was rightly applauded for his muted celebration of his first goal against his former club West Ham, out of respect for the support they gave him.

But the fact is that it was based on a mutual respect - the Hammers fans deserve great credit for not descending to the childish level of Arsenal fans, and laying into Tevez.

Tevez has said this week that he would not hold back the celebrations if he scores against United in future, but only because of the abuse and the coin-throwing incident which greeted him on his recent return to Old Trafford. These things work both ways.

Emotional

Too often in recent years we have seen fans exhibit such precious behaviour.

A few years ago United's Roy Keane celebrated a last-minute winning goal at Goodison Park in front of Everton fans.

The Scousers were queuing up to "tell on him" to any policeman, steward or emotional therapist who might be willing to listen.

The fact that they had given Keane and his team-mates dogs' abuse throughout the game was lost on them.

Mike Doyle recalled in M.E.N. Sport a fortnight ago how he had celebrated a goal at the Stretford End - who had howled abuse at him - with a two-fingered victory salute.

Nobody tried to lynch him, nobody ran to the nearest policeman, nobody whinged to the FA, and nobody was charged. Everybody survived, physically and mentally intact.

Of course, there has to be a line over which fans and players do not cross. Arsenal fans crossed that line with the personal abuse they dished out to Adebayor.

City fans cross that line when they sing songs calling United `Munichs' and Reds fans cross it when they make references to the Hillsborough disaster.

Until fans stop unacceptable behaviour - whether by volition or sanction - they cannot wail for justice whenever they get a little back.

Todays, lovely wag is Maria Mazza. Lovely Maria has great form as you can see and her former squeeze was non other than Francesco Totti. here's a tasty sneek peak . . .for now

Back to Footie matters, Ian Winwood questions the fact than fans must save the game, a nice style of writing I'm sure you'll all agree!

Why the responsibility is on football fans to ensure violence doesn't drag the game back to the Dark Ages
It seems that one of the burning issues this season is that of fan behaviour. No one has yet been daft enough to describe the simmering, occasionally boiling, discontent from ‘the terraces’ – when was the last time you saw a terrace, by the way? – onto the playing field as a ‘return to the dark days of football hooliganism.’ But clearly this current campaign has begun with a sour taste in the air.

A quick recap of events so far: a steward is injured by Arsenal fans rushing to remonstrate with Mr Adebayor, after the Manchester City player had dashed 70 yards to say hello to them.

Craig Bellamy manhandles a Manchester United supporter who had wandered onto the pitch during the derby with their cross-city rivals.

West Ham fans run – actually, wobble – onto the field of play after taking the lead against local daggerheads Millwall and cause all manner of inconvenience. And on it goes.

What’s the best way to deal with such episodes? Heavy fines? Lifetime bans? National Service?

How about this? How about as football fans we attempt to police ourselves. It is not the job of stewards or police officers or the clubs that we support to keep us in line. It is our own responsibility.

I am not an animal, I am a football fan. And until shown otherwise, I assume that you are too.

I am convinced that the rise in small time aggro at grounds is related to a wider sense of anger and unease in society at large, as if tiny flashes of menace on the weekend are the only form of rebellion the English can manage these days.

Gone is the age when we could stage a full scale riot in Trafalgar Square or Toxteth, a properly terrifying thing that would be seen all over the world. Instead, in its place stand pathetic squabbles inside and outside football grounds. Hardly the same thing, is it?

Attending football matches is already inconvenient enough, don’t make it more so by behaving in a manner you wouldn’t dream of in any other area of your society. The days when the sport was the dumping ground for the worst aspects of the English character belong in the past.

Keep them there.

and finally, the weather . . .

Does Leslie yet know wether to keep Craig Bellemy from the start in the game agaist Aston Villa, or wether to be playing Ade straight from the start instead?
Last edited by Chinners on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 am

That water must be cold!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Thursday's Special 'Full Fat' B*ll*x

Postby gilford » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am

Cracking read mate, went well with my morning coffee ;-)
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby Scatman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 am

craigmcfc wrote:What amazing nipples on that WAG

They really start to hurt after being like that for a while
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am

Scatman wrote:

Have you tried antiseptic cream?
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am

News just coming to us at City bollox towers, is that the Daily Mail have just issued their latest scoop ... Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has echoed Manchester City counterpart Mark Hughes' staunch defence over the Emmanuel Adebayor's controversy ...

Redknapp believes The FA were wrong to charge the City ace in the first place, claiming his over-zealous celebration was hardly 'criminal' given the torrent level of abuse he suffered from the away supporters.

He said: 'What did he do wrong? He [Adebayor] never racially abused anyone, he never made rude gestures which lots of fans do.
More...D-day for Adebayor as Man City striker faces hearing for Arsenal celebration
Emmanuel who? We don't miss Adebayor, claim Arsenal's stars
That's enough! City boss Hughes calls for FA to go easy on Adebayor

'He took a load of abuse from Arsenal fans, scored against them, ran the length of the pitch to the away end and dropped to his knees as if to say to them "I've scored, 'ave some of that'".
The £25million Eastlands summer recruit from Arsenal is set to learn his fate at a disciplinary hearing at an undisclosed time and location later today (Thursday), having served his three-match suspension following his collision with Robin van Persie.
Sticking the boot in: Adebayor (L) has completed a three-game ban following his studs-in clash against former Arsenal strike partner Robin van Persie

Redknapp, writing in his weekly column in The Sun, added: 'Adebayor got dogs' abuse from the kickaround before the game at Eastlands right until the end of the game.
'He signed for Arsenal for £7m and left for £25m. So he put in good service and made Arsenal an £18m profit. Hardly a criminal act is it?

'Yet he is in the dock for the way he gave it back to his tormentors - by scoring a goal.
'I think the FA are wrong to charge him in the first place.'

And now today's lovely Wag Maria Mazza shows us her Space Hoppers . . .

[youtube]iE9nWRltG4w[/youtube]
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Scatman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 am

craigmcfc wrote:
Scatman wrote:

It's no good for taught nipples. My mid 90s city top never helped either and just took the top layer of skin off, making it even worse.
Scatman

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 am

Scatman wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Scatman wrote:

It's no good for taught nipples. My mid 90s city top never helped either and just took the top layer of skin off, making it even worse.

Has to be a plaster over each then my friend
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Scatman » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 am

craigmcfc wrote:
Scatman wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Has to be a plaster over each then my friend

I find those round ones my granny used to use for her corns is a good fit
Scatman

Postby Vhero » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 am

Good weather report that.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 am

Our friends at http://www.thevillablog.co.uk tells us their thoughts for Monday's clash and just how much Gareth Barry cost them ...

Gareth Barry comes back to Villa Park for the first time on Monday evening when Manchester City visit and did you know that the reason Barry left Aston Villa was for £50.

Not just one £50 and not just once, but £50 from everyone inside a full Villa Park once every season. That is the difference between what he could have made if he had stayed, at the club that made him a millionaire and gave him international football and what he is now earning with Manchester City.

You will be forgiven for thinking it was for Champions League football, as that was the garden path he led us down, but we shouldn't hold a grudge and every time he gets the ball on Monday, instead of booing and breeding that negativity, can I suggest you hold up a £50 note instead?

We interupt this article to bring you an idea

. . . how about those of you that are going, print a load off yourself, so that we/you can wave them back. The clever sods amongst you could probable double the amounts, cos thats what he costs us ... ha ha ... maybe a BlueMoon poster would like to pass this info on

Template from http://www.thevillablog.co.uk/aston-vil ... -of-barry/

back to the article
Naturally, we can't stop supporters from booing and if O'Neill and the players got booed against Wigan on the first day of the season, you won't be surprised if Barry got booed, but it isn't nice. Saying that, he did sort of stick two fingers up at Aston Villa.

There is an element of risk in holding up a £50 note however, so instead, we thought we'd provide you one that you could print off. It isn't a real £50 note, but it will work and get the message across. We've even provided it in a high resolution image here for you to download, that has three of them on, so if you are feeling generous, why not see if you can pass one to him.

So, rather than boo, welcome Gareth Barry back to Villa Park with a £50 note, because that is why he left.

Maria Mezza doesn't get out of bed for less than £50 a minute . . . nor would I, best £50 [strike]I've[/strike] you'd ever spen[strike]t[/strike]d

This image has been removed due to complaints from the neighbour
linky however http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/wp-content/ ... a-main.jpg

Meanwhile Aston Villa boss, Martin O'Neil discusses Gareth Barry's Man City move to the Birmingham Mail

MARTIN O’Neill admits he can empathise with Gareth Barry’s decision to quit Villa for Manchester City after kicking off the countdown to the fallen hero’s Villa Park return.

Barry will be the centre of attention on Monday when he makes his first return to the club where he made his name just months after ending his decade long spell with Villa.

O’Neill was determined to hold on to the England midfielder and chairman Randy Lerner was ready to allow Barry to run down his contract and leave for free next summer.

But O’Neill knows from personal experience the fresh challenge Barry was craving having undergone similar emotions during his own playing career at Nottingham Forest.

“He’s a very good footballer,” said O’Neill. “He’s strong, he’s at Manchester City where competition for places is strong.

“When he signed for City Mark Hughes said he was going to be signing an awful lot of players and true to his word they’ve arrived at the football club.
“I’m sure Gareth’s fine and if you speak to him I’m sure he’s pretty pleased with his decision.

“That’s obviously something I can empathise with in many aspects because I was at a football club for 10 years myself as a player.”

Asked what kind of reception Barry will receive from the claret and blue faithful, O’Neill replied: “You shouldn’t be asking me that. I don’t know.”

However, the Villa boss expects his team to cope better with the loss of Barry as the season wears on, especially when England winger Stewart Downing recovers from his foot problem.

“Gareth’s been a top quality player here for a long, long time,” said O’Neill.

“He was inevitably going to come back when Manchester City were in town and it happens to be pretty early on in the season.

“But he’s been a big player at this football club for a long time.

“If you asked me would we still rather have him around here then the answer would be ‘absolutely’.

“If he had chosen to see his contract out here I myself as a manager would have been delighted and even though the club got money for him I think the club was of exactly the same view, which might tell you how we viewed his presence here.

“But things move on, he’s moved on now to Man City and I think we have made a shift ourselves.

“I’m hoping that when Stewart Downing is fit – incidentally, he is doing really well at the moment – that we will be able to.

“As our team starts to take shape eventually in the next couple of months we are hoping that Gareth’s loss will not be as severe as we were certainly expecting early on.”
Last edited by Chinners on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 am

Your bollox are working over time today Chinners, may I suggest a jacuzzi and a long rest this afternoon
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 am

This might be the first time your bollox are being overshadowed.

Maria Mezza,IS THE BOLLOX.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am

Weather update

Should Leslie ...

or wether he would do ...

as long as the formation is as good as ...

Last edited by Chinners on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:52 am

Oh Sweet Jesus what an arse, we have found the promised land
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash