Football is fixed

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Football is fixed

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Just watched the rag game,softest sending off ever and a goal in the 92nd minute-typical!!!

heres the most annoying bit, board goes up for 4 mins at the 90mins, utd score and celebrate for 30secs at least, match blown up at exactly 94 mins, whos the ref??same cunt that reffed the derby alan wiley!!! no added time bollicks this time for goal celebration, makes it up as he goes along, no surprise rio's brother scored own goal in 92nd minute.....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Football is fixed

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Just watched the rag game,softest sending off ever and a goal in the 92nd minute-typical!!!

heres the most annoying bit, board goes up for 4 mins at the 90mins, utd score and celebrate for 30secs at least, match blown up at exactly 94 mins, whos the ref??same cunt that reffed the derby alan wiley!!! no added time bollicks this time for goal celebration, makes it up as he goes along, no surprise rio's brother scored own goal in 92nd minute.....

I'm not sure if its because we're so close to them in terms of champs league qualification, but while I always knew the decisions for them were well dodgey, I never quite knew it was to this extent.

Your title isn't exaggerated.
Original Dub

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Anyone else see the betting odds before the game? 14 to fucking 1!!!!

I thought I would have some of that, so stuck a tenner on it (£150!!!!!!!)
Never thought anything of it till I got home and saw they were 1 - 0....BUZZIN!

But no, yet again them rag bastards get away with it again and again and again! 10 seconds before the sending off I said they would start getting some strange ref decisions. bang red card, bang bang own goal!

I FUCKING HATE THEM!!!
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Richardson got sent off cause he was a dippy dozy cunt who kicked the ball away when he was on a yellow.

The scored in the 92nd minute and didn't add the time on, but they were all over Sunderland and the whistle going when it did only hurt them.

Not sure whether you are posting to be ironic but the refs were so mortified of a fergie time winner that they blew at 94 minutes almost exactly.(even though by their rules, it should have been 94:30)
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:12 pm

This is how the BBC seen it:
90:00+4:34
The referee signals the end of the game.

As for the sending off, did Richardson actually deserve it?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

please dont tell me that any of you are actually suprised by this?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Patrick » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Im surprised - I cant believe they were allowed to draw I was sure the ref would just send players off until the score became 3-2

I hear Bacon face has asked if they can start playing extra time in two halves nowadays
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm

The referee for the derby was Martin Atkinson, Alan Wiley was the fourth official.

As for Richardson, he should be sent off immediately as soon as he enters the field for growing that stupid fucking rat's tail thing on the back of his head. In addition to the yellow card he should receive simply for being Keiran Richardson.
Last edited by Buffalo Soldier on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:This is how the BBC seen it:

It's a law of the game, it's not like it was a judgment call here.

And I swear I saw it as 94:05 when it was blown. But I see messages in the glowing letters of newspapers, so it's hard to say what's real and what isn't.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:This is how the BBC seen it:

It's a law of the game, it's not like it was a judgment call here.

And I swear I saw it as 94:05 when it was blown. But I see messages in the glowing letters of newspapers, so it's hard to say what's real and what isn't.

It maybe that the ref and ESPN colluded to slow down time; bit of Orsen Wells?

However, it's all false mate, remember, We're Not really Here ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ZonaZooBlu » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:29 pm

When Shrek had a little kick out at someone did anyone else see the ref call him over using his little pet name of 'Wazza'? Totally unprofessional . And as for the sending off, richardson was kicking the ball back 10 yards to where the foul actually happened but lo and behold a few scum players ran to the ref complaining and card produced!
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
ZonaZooBlu
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 pm

ZonaZooBlu wrote:When Shrek had a little kick out at someone did anyone else see the ref call him over using his little pet name of 'Wazza'? Totally unprofessional . And as for the sending off, richardson was kicking the ball back 10 yards to where the foul actually happened but lo and behold a few scum players ran to the ref complaining and card produced!

So, basically the dirty scummers asked for him to be sent off? Now that changes things!

I've always believed that refs are there to keep the status quo; for the Big 4!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby 9secondlegend » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Patrick wrote:Im surprised - I cant believe they were allowed to draw I was sure the ref would just send players off until the score became 3-2

I hear Bacon face has asked if they can start playing extra time in two halves nowadays

haha good point
im sure there will be some FA enquiry into the referee
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 pm

ZonaZooBlu wrote:When Shrek had a little kick out at someone did anyone else see the ref call him over using his little pet name of 'Wazza'? Totally unprofessional . And as for the sending off, richardson was kicking the ball back 10 yards to where the foul actually happened but lo and behold a few scum players ran to the ref complaining and card produced!

This is the point. That kick out of Rooney's was a nailed on yellow card but the ref decides that's a bit harsh so he has a word with him instead & warns him not to be stupid. Then a few minutes before the end, the rags try to take a free kick from 10 yards further forward than it should be, Richardson knocks the ball backwards, does the ref have a word with him & warn him not to be stupid ? DOES HE FUCK! Straight off no messing.

Blatant obvious bias.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Redna » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm

.We should not bother our splendid brains ´bout them lot.Fookém
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

lets win against villa, and the game in hand and we will be 2pts in front of them
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Vhero » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

They cant win these days without own goals, penaltys and cheating though the rags it seems. They beat the arse through an own goal and penalty, us through cheating and drew today through an own goal. Just shows there own team doesn't have enough quality to get the job done. They can't do it every match though/
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I agree it is fixed.

Loved the little dig by the commentator in the ESPN studio, Sunderland just reduced to 10 said something like, Sunderland now have to defend the last few minutes and injury time, and remember this is Old Trafford.

Love it brilliant
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Nick » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Just watched the rag game,softest sending off ever and a goal in the 92nd minute-typical!!!

agree, the scum have been for years. at least the espn commentators were having a dig.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum