Football is fixed

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football is fixed

Postby M147WN » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 am

The game is fucking bent! Its obvious!
lack of time added for goal scored in injury time!
(remember at 90 minutes the board said 4 minutes (minimum).. rule against us not applied!
Shrek so late you could have has a 3 course dinner after the ball had gone down that lads calf - No action??
Richardson's kicking the ball away was actually 10 yards further down the pitch where the alleged offence took place! ..daft to do it but which was worse? ..shrecks attempt to injur an opponent or a player holding on to the ball and returning it pretty much to where the original offence took place?
The OP is correct but its not breaking news as its been going on for years!
Check baconface out berating the 4th official on MOTD... any other time the 4th oficial would have alerted the ref and the manager would have been dismissed!
Its like the mafia..they have all the officials in thier pockets!
I fucking hate the bent bastards!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 am

Oh dear.

He clearly kicked the ball away and was rightly punished. Keep it together lad.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 am

I watched the 2nd half and must say 2 things. 1st the sending off was justified, a player had been cautionedfor kicking the ball away earlier, to do it on a yellow is idiotic.

2nd the added time I watched intently and Sunderland, much like us were gasping for that whistle even after the equaliser, only one team could have taken a winner and it wasn't the mackems.

Still united are cunts.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 am

Lee knows the score.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Slim » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:23 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Lee knows the score.

Lee repeated what I said, that lad has never had an original thought and thank god cause I fear the shite he'd come up with if he did.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 am

One of the Scum's chief orcs is very powerful in the FA isn't he? Now THAT should never be, and explains quite a lot.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Twobob » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:17 am

kicking the ball away was stupid and at the toilet you know your going to get a yellow - richardson was and allways will be a petulant little shit who wishes he was still a rag. But the game is allways in the rags favor - did you see taggert going off on one with the 4th official? Any one else would have been sent to the stands.

Simple equation - two teams with high powerd members of thier own board on the FA Board = the 2 teams with a reputation for cheating...
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Am I right in thinking that the ref that Fergie was so incensed about was the very same 4th Official that he was very pally-pally with during the Derby?
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 pm

john@staustell wrote:One of the Scum's chief orcs is very powerful in the FA isn't he? Now THAT should never be, and explains quite a lot.

Peter Swales used to have a similar powerful role in the same organisation. Easy to forget, isn't it?

I do think that refs favour them but not out of any great conspiracy theory. It is just that most partisans are filth fans and non-partisans favour the filth to a greater or lesser degree. I put it down to a) sympathy for "the accident you must not mention" and b) the media wankfest that has continued for 50 years since.

I know if I were a Premier League ref, those bastards would get much less than bugger all.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Somerset Blue wrote:Am I right in thinking that the ref that Fergie was so incensed about was the very same 4th Official that he was very pally-pally with during the Derby?

Yeah, but he got what he wanted that day. He didn't get it yesterday, however, so he needs to moan and blame someone else rather than his own arrogant team selection.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby AlpsMaster » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Of course it is which is why it will make it even sweeter when we've toppled the Favoured-Four!
AlpsMaster
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

The ref chose to interpret Rooney's offence as something different than the deliberate act it most obviously was which carries an automatic yellow or possibly red card. Surely nobody on here thinks that it wasn't a yellow card offence? The ref saw it & knew that too but waived the yellow card rather than waving it at Rooney.

Richardson is a wanker, we all know that & stupidly kicking the ball away is also, like Rooney's offence, a yellow card offence. The ref however could have decided to give Richardson the same leeway he gave Rooney, pretended he was knocking the ball back & wagged a finger at him. He CHOSE not to. Two yellow card offences, one yellow card given at a crucial moment. That is the point. Obvious bias.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum