Fergusons outburst -not acceptable

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fergusons outburst -not acceptable

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Forget who he manages, I watched this moron splashing out verbals on telly the other day against Sunderland and I do not need to be unfotunate enough to be deaf, I could "Lip read" everything he was babbling on about to the 4th official. My wife works with impaired people and she was quite upset that he feels it is ok to F & Blind till he feels somebody will bow down and listen to him ! he is a SIR for his services to Football, he should be very ashamed of his verbal outbursts that are more regular than most of his players. What say others ?
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Fergusons outburst -not acceptable

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

eastlands-lostboy wrote:Forget who he manages, I watched this moron splashing out verbals on telly the other day against Sunderland and I do not need to be unfotunate enough to be deaf, I could "Lip read" everything he was babbling on about to the 4th official. My wife works with impaired people and she was quite upset that he feels it is ok to F & Blind till he feels somebody will bow down and listen to him ! he is a SIR for his services to Football, he should be very ashamed of his verbal outbursts that are more regular than most of his players. What say others ?

IS HE FUCK A SIR - HE,S A 100% WHISKEY NOSED, JIBBERING ,COCK MUNCHING FUCKING CUNT OF CUNTS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Fergusons outburst -not acceptable

Postby Dingus McDouchey » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 pm

first class prick. hope he sticks around long enough for us to humiliate him.
Berbatov wins golden boot, spends following season on the bench while his team loses title on goal difference. Well played, Fergie.
Dingus McDouchey
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Return to The Maine Football forum