Manchester City In The Champions League ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Manchester City In The Champions League ?

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 pm

We have now played 7 matches in the Premiership, playing the likes of the RAGS Arsenal, Aston villa, , so far we have won 5, drawn 1, and lost 1.

We are nearly a fifth off the way through this season.

Based on our current form we will win 20, draw 4 and lose 4 of our next 28 games that will give us 80 points with 3 games left to play.

That would mean us finishing in at least 4 th place this season based on last seasons table where Arsenal finished in 4th place on just 72 points having played a full 38 games

Who knows we could potentially finish in 3rd where Chelsea finished last season on 83 points.

Or possibly second where Liverpool finished on 86 points.

Ones things for sure we carry on in our current form the Champions League looks a certainty with games to spare………………………………..
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Re: Manchester City In The Champions League ?

Postby john68 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:We have now played 7 matches in the Premiership, playing the likes of the RAGS Arsenal, Aston villa, , so far we have won 5, drawn 1, and lost 1.

Based on our current form we will win 20, draw 4 and lose 4 of our next 28 games that will give us 80 points with 3 games left to play.

That would mean us finishing in at least 4 th place this season based on last seasons table where Arsenal finished in 4th place on just 72 points having played a full 38 games

Who knows we could potentially finish in 3rd where Chelsea finished last season on 83 points.

Ones things for sure we carry on in our current form the Champions League looks a certainty with games to spare………………………………..

Not a cat in hell's chance...not with Hughes stupid substitutions...he'll fuck us up.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 am

john68 wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:We have now played 7 matches in the Premiership, playing the likes of the RAGS Arsenal, Aston villa, , so far we have won 5, drawn 1, and lost 1.

Not a cat in hell's chance...not with Hughes stupid substitutions...he'll fuck us up.
We should be alright mate; we have that many good players now a chimp could pick the team, look at tonight we played with 10 men in the second half and still came away with a point.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby john68 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:13 am

That may be true...but his tactics are shit and that'll fuck us up.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:27 am

john68 wrote:That may be true...but his tactics are shit and that'll fuck us up.

That may be true...but he'll turn us into a team of kickers and that'll fuck us up.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum