Money waving Villa fan ! and other stuff

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Money waving Villa fan ! and other stuff

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Did you see the Villa fan waving cash at Barry ? all Prem players are dripping in cash, perhaps he was a seceret millionaire loooking tro give Barry more cash ? Barry clearly looked affected by the stick he got off his old fans but Hughes probably felt it would be worse to bring him off. Dunny was 28-1 to score first and good luck to him. Joe Royle was looking for the credit for bringing him to City, yes he did but it was KK who sorted him out. Lescott is not getting into the area as much as his Everton days and that needs to change. Getting back to Barry, like a couple of others he needs a rest. City have over the years always had well paid players (some shite) unlike Villa who are a big club we are very loyal supporters, Villa crowds are sometimes mind bogglingly low depending on how they are doing. They were well supported when they dropped down to the old 3rd Division but sometimes there fans are easily turned off by there mediocrity.
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Money waving Villa fan ! and other stuff

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm

what should barry do, wait until hes in the coach, and then get his wallet out and show it to all villa fans, that would piss them off. or next time we play villa, barry should have a wad down his shorts, and look for that twat and wave his big fat wad of money at him
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:48 pm

eastlands-lostboy wrote:Did you see the Villa fan waving cash at Barry ? all Prem players are dripping in cash, perhaps he was a seceret millionaire loooking tro give Barry more cash ? Barry clearly looked affected by the stick he got off his old fans but Hughes probably felt it would be worse to bring him off. Dunny was 28-1 to score first and good luck to him. Joe Royle was looking for the credit for bringing him to City, yes he did but it was KK who sorted him out. Lescott is not getting into the area as much as his Everton days and that needs to change. Getting back to Barry, like a couple of others he needs a rest. City have over the years always had well paid players (some shite) unlike Villa who are a big club we are very loyal supporters, Villa crowds are sometimes mind bogglingly low depending on how they are doing. They were well supported when they dropped down to the old 3rd Division but sometimes there fans are easily turned off by there mediocrity.

Christ I didn't know that! I don't usually bet on things especially City but I thought it was 50/50 he'd score at some point. I'd've had a tenner on 1st goal but never even thought of it til now. D'oh!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Vhero » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:48 pm

They were fake 50s with Barrys face on them people were handing them out outside the ground I heard somebody say.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

This was highlighted in the bollox last week ... disappointing that none of our fans printed any off
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Vhero » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Chinners wrote:This was highlighted in the bollox last week ... disappointing that none of our fans printed any off

See Chinners just proves more people need to read your daily insight otherwise they will never be ITK ;).
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Chinners » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Ha ha, it was one of the special 'new look bollox as well . . . not supprised it was missed mind as everyone was concentrating on the erect nips.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fish111 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I thought it was Al Fahim trying to get Barry to move to Pompey, blatant tapping up if i ever saw it, Cook should report him.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Firstly I just want to congratulate any amongst you that went to the Aston Villa game (I couldn't do due to working abroad, but watched on TV), what a display of absolute sheer class the City supporters were, but then again I didn't expect anything else, as we are the best supporters around and show the class when we need to, at times we have had more than the XI players representing us.

When Richard Dunne was announced in the team line-up City fans, stood as one and applauded, and clapped, letting Richard and the world know that we valued his 9 years of loyal and un-wavering service to this club, even cheered when he was named MoTM and applauded him on that also, sang "once a blue always a blue" to a creschendo that defeaned the booing the Villa supporters were giving Gareth Barry, and really showed them up for the poor supporters that they are.

Unlike the fist waving at Adebayor of the Arsenal fans, or coin-throwing and 2-fingerd salute to Tevez from the scum faithful, and even the booing and money waving antics of the Villa section, City shown them HOW TO support a former club star, even if he is no longer part of their team anymore......and Richard Dunne has since gone on to say how proud he was of you and also the club for how they helped him.....I haven't heard Barry, Adebayor or Tevez say the same about their past employers and I wonder why??.

That was sheer class that lads and lasses, and I thank you, in showing the new players to our club just how impeccable the City fans are, and letting them know more than ever that they DID DO THE RIGHT thing in joining City.

I even heard a Villa fan say they would have forgiven Barry if he had gone about moving the correct way and was loyal!!.....loyal, I couldn't fucking believe it, loyal, he gave them 12 years won fuck all and decided that a move away to a side who has more going for them to break the cartel was the last chance he had in his career to win a medal........then after seeing their reaction on Monday, it is obvious that Villa fans haven't got a fucking clue what the word "loyal" means, or the brains to understand.
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Postby Somerset Blue » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Well said.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:04 pm

excellent post RIG. said a more concise version to a villa fan watching in the bar i was in.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue in the face » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Well said RIG. Nothing needed to add to that.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby shawzy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Good posting RIG.Spot on lad.Enjoyed that.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Steve » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I thought they were trying to buy him back with all that bloody money being waved around. Good job the transfer window is shut.
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Top post RIG.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 pm

when Villa come to our place, every city fan in the singers and southstand should get hold of these fake notes and toss them in the air when we score..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Somerset Blue » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Dazzacity wrote:when Villa come to our place, every city fan in the singers and southstand should get hold of these fake notes and toss them in the air when we score..

What with this, Arse and the Rags, there are quite a few tasty return games shaping up already!
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Fish111 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 am

Dazzacity wrote:when Villa come to our place, every city fan in the singers and southstand should get hold of these fake notes and toss them in the air when we score..

PM me if you need any fake 20's ;-)
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Chinners » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 am

Full article in last Thursdays 'big' bollox

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=27332
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sky_blue_stew » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm

In terms of the money waving, we can expect much the same when we arrive at the Emirates. The Arsenal fans invented that fake money jibe for Ashley Cole when he first returned there. So goodness knows what they'll have in store for Ade.
sky_blue_stew
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum