City hit by injuries

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City hit by injuries

Postby Slim » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am

Sister of fu wrote:
Slim wrote:
one man army wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Spot on I could not give a flying fuck about England or any other internatinal team.

i don't understand that. imo playing for your country is representing your nation, a great honour for any player. and a big pride for any football fan.
saying you don't give a fuck about your national team is against the whole idea of football.
football is not about money m8 (i still believe it's not).

Unfortunately most English living in England have been battered into believing that national pride is a sin and to be English is shameful.(I think there was even a song about it) It's not their fault, if someone told you all your life you were a dog, you'd probably grow a tail.

So im not proud to be English and MOST who live here aint....god your good. How do you no this have you conducted a survey or something????!!

I don't know why you are lashing, I was hardly having a go. But obviously this is a sore point for you so maybe you should ask yourself why.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beeks » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:28 am

Back on topic...I think Bellers is injured...saying in the Metro today he will be unavailable for the Wales match...anyone know anything about this?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Back on topic...I think Bellers is injured...saying in the Metro today he will be unavailable for the Wales match...anyone know anything about this?

I think he's had enough of playing for wales personally.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:49 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:Back on topic...I think Bellers is injured...saying in the Metro today he will be unavailable for the Wales match...anyone know anything about this?

I think he's had enough of playing for wales personally.

I think you're right. He probably wants to finish his PL career as the best he can be & not knacker his knees up playing dead qualification games or friendlies now Wales have bombed out.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am

Isn't its amazing how many "injuries" there are just before the international break. :-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby BmoreBlue » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:42 am

another thing to think about regarding the english squad - they've already qualified, so the next two matches are nothing more than glorified friendlies - personally i'm glad lescott is out of the squad, give him a break to rest the calf.

also, because paul robinson is out with an injury, joe hart got the call up over ben foster - imagine that
BmoreBlue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:50 am

Slim wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
Slim wrote:
one man army wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:Spot on I could not give a flying fuck about England or any other internatinal team.

i don't understand that. imo playing for your country is representing your nation, a great honour for any player. and a big pride for any football fan.
saying you don't give a fuck about your national team is against the whole idea of football.
football is not about money m8 (i still believe it's not).

Unfortunately most English living in England have been battered into believing that national pride is a sin and to be English is shameful.(I think there was even a song about it) It's not their fault, if someone told you all your life you were a dog, you'd probably grow a tail.

So im not proud to be English and MOST who live here aint....god your good. How do you no this have you conducted a survey or something????!!

I don't know why you are lashing, I was hardly having a go. But obviously this is a sore point for you so maybe you should ask yourself why.

No lashing cock and its defo no sore point with me. Sometimes im very proud to be English other times im not.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby marvin » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:02 pm

What's nationalism got to do with supporting City?

If you're an English patriot - more fool you. What did King, Church and Country ever do for the working man? In contrast the working man has died on countless battlefields for wars in which we have no interest. One-sided contract.

Sorry to go off topic!

Hope Tevez comes back from South America safe and sound, but perhaps Santa Cruz nows has enough football in his legs to start against Wigan. Even if Tevez returns unscathed, I doubt he will be fully fit so this could be Santa's full debut? I hope he's not playing for Paraguay
marvin
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum