L´pool away, Ticket situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

L´pool away, Ticket situation

Postby TomS » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:44 am

Hy there,

CIty at Scouse on 21.11., so as we foreigners have to book flights etc in advance and the lovely lot of ryanair had canceled my nearly perfect flights from/to Bremen, my eyes falled on this date. Only oportunity rested in 2009 to see my beloved Blues for the third time this season.....

How do you rate the chance to get hands on two tickets with about 6-800 loyality points?
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Re: L´pool away, Ticket situation

Postby Craig B » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 am

TomS wrote:Hy there,

CIty at Scouse on 21.11., so as we foreigners have to book flights etc in advance and the lovely lot of ryanair had canceled my nearly perfect flights from/to Bremen, my eyes falled on this date. Only oportunity rested in 2009 to see my beloved Blues for the third time this season.....

How do you rate the chance to get hands on two tickets with about 6-800 loyality points?

Not good in my opinion! Liverpool away is probably one of the most sought-after matches for Blues with it being an all Lancashire affair. I wouldn't of thought it would go down to citycard holders, especially with the way the away tickets so far this season have been snapped up (Pompey apart).
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby TomS » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:25 am

THX for the answer, I expected it this way.....

And by the way, Pompey way indeed no problem to get a ticket for, Blackburn (my other one) was a harder way to get one for....
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Craig Bardsley wrote:

Not good in my opinion! Liverpool away is probably one of the most sought-after matches for Blues with it being an all Lancashire affair. I wouldn't of thought it would go down to citycard holders, especially with the way the away tickets so far this season have been snapped up (Pompey apart).

Don't mean to be pendantic, but Liverpool isn't Lancashire.....
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby LB » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm

If you don't mind paying the extra, you will always get away tickets if you go via the corperate route.

LB
LB
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dazzacity » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

Iv heard that it is infact classed as Lancashire ?? Someone in the pub done one of those question things and one of the questions were to name every Prem club that is classed as Lancashire. Everyone was two short.. Liverpool and Everton.. I questioned it and wasnt convinced..But I think it is classed as Lancashire
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

Haha I was going to say something myself but decided to swerve it ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Dazzacity » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:22 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

http://www.great-britain.co.uk/regions/ ... erpool.htm
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

Ahem...Merseyside since 1974

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merseyside
Last edited by Beeks on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Scatman » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

a website by a very stupid person
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dazzacity » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:47 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

Ahem...Merseyside since 1974

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merseyside

But the map that follows on from that even has Greater Manchester as a separate county, like Merseyside. Are they still not all classed as Lancashire?? Obviously Greater Manchester is..

Im a fackin sav'na, so I guess you nothern boys should know..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Dazzacity wrote:

We do...so button it Chaz...or is it Dave ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Off topic now eh?
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Dazzacity » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:58 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:

We do...so button it Chaz...or is it Dave ;-)

Lol.. Well Im actually classed as Midlands but thought Id use the Northen ruling that anyone below Birmingham is classed as southern.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Craig B » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

Well if you're gonna be pedantic, neither is Manchester by the same token. We were both traditionally Lancashire until 1974 when boundary reforms removed Liverpool and Manchester to form Merseyside and Greater Manchester respectively. So although not technically true anymore, Liverpool Vs City will always be known as a Lancashire derby of sorts - always hear commentators refer to it even now.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beeks » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Craig Bardsley wrote: Liverpool Vs City will always be known as a Lancashire derby of sorts - always hear commentators refer to it even now.

Well you must be fucking old then...because in my 36 years i've never heard it being referred to as that
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Tickets are usually a sell out for this TomS but if its a definite, I am sure someone could sort you out a couple.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum