Argentina Scrape Win.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Argentina Scrape Win.

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:41 pm

ronk wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I understand part of your point highlighting 3 players that have made the grade,(well 2 one only a squad player)

No match for might Wigan, sorry I don’t understand?

Do you want me to draw up a list of South Americans who have bombed out in the Premiership to draw comparisons with your 3 ?

What a stupid statistic to come up with to try and validate an argument ffs

I pointed out 2 current Argentinian internationals plying their trade in the prem right now. None of whom are even slightly intimidated by the physical nature of the prem.

Wigan, in case you hadn't noticed, were a midtable side last season. They play a physical game and would be the kind of place a South American player mightn't like going to in February (for who would). You think the Argentinian national squad would finish around Wigan and you have the audacity to call be stupid.

I didn't use any statistics, do you even know what one is?
I think a lot of what your saying is lost in translation or you’re pissed, forgive me but I cant understand half of what your saying.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby ronk » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I think a lot of what your saying is lost in translation or you’re pissed, forgive me but I cant understand half of what your saying.

Not been drinking. If you understood half of what I said you wouldn't have a problem. I imagine it's less.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 pm

ronk wrote:
CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:I think a lot of what your saying is lost in translation or you’re pissed, forgive me but I cant understand half of what your saying.

Not been drinking. If you understood half of what I said you wouldn't have a problem. I imagine it's less.
Well that’s a start coherent speech, keep it up very impressive.
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:56 am

The strongest available Argentinian side with 4 different defenders & a proper manager would do ok in the PL. The one that played under Maradona v Peru wouldn't get anywhere near mid table, in fact they'd be lucky to win a game v anybody. Peru should've beaten them & they're incompetent. Stoke would put 5 past that defence without getting out of 1st gear as none of them can head a ball.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby dazby » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:28 am

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
ronk wrote:

Well that’s a start coherent speech, keep it up very impressive.

He's not drunk, it's just his Irish accent. It takes a bit of getting used to but it's well worth working out.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum