Ribery to City for 65 million???

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ribery to City for 65 million???

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Blueboylewis wrote:And wasnt the puff once saying he hated the weather in england??!!!

And that he would not like to play there?

I bet you wouldn't call him "puff" to his face.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
I doubt Ribery would want to join us as he has been banging on about Spain for as long as I can remember and only moved to Bayern because no big Spanish club came in for him.

Neither Barca nor Real may be able to afford him though so the choice may end up being us or Bayern. If we're still in touch with the league leaders come January we'll be a very attractive proposition for any player. There's no way of knowing if we are interested though, it's quite likely to be a made up story just guessing because he's the kind of player who would suit us. Also if he did come it'd likely mean the end for either SWP or Robinho which would sadden me because Robbie's unique & SWP is SWP.

Having said that, so far in his career he's been miles better than both of them imo & has been my choice as THE best signing we could make even moreso than Kaka. If Robbie performs like he can, it may be better to leave things as they are with the forwards but if he doesn't.....
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Blueboylewis wrote:And wasnt the puff once saying he hated the weather in england??!!!

And that he would not like to play there?

I bet you wouldn't call him "puff" to his face.

You don't know, he might be a magic dragon.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Robinho_Is_GOD » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 am

If it's true that we and R.Madrid could be going after Ribery in January then it's Madrid he will go to, after all Madrid have the pedigree. We are only just on the first run of the ladder and we have along way to go before City can be spoken of in the same breath. The only way we can get those players at the very top his to pay over the odds and i don't think that is a good idea after all we will have to learn to walk before we can run.I Would like to see Ribery at City but not for 65mill
Robinho_Is_GOD
pot noodle style supporter
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Robinho

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum