Training Monday 12/10

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Training Monday 12/10

Postby Dameerto » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm

I had him down for the Tranmere job...
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby ant london » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:22 am

Correct me if im wrong but is this not the groundbreaking event of a training report where no-one has asked the "any sign of Johnno/how does johnno look" chestnuts??
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 am

ant london wrote:Correct me if im wrong but is this not the groundbreaking event of a training report where no-one has asked the "any sign of Johnno/how does johnno look" chestnuts??

It was until you did.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 am

ant london wrote:Correct me if im wrong but is this not the groundbreaking event of a training report where no-one has asked the "any sign of Johnno/how does johnno look" chestnuts??

I will let you know after today as they have arranged a friendly reserve game v Doncaster today at Carrington. Johnno and I think RSC will play some of it but Vinnie apparently isn't ready even for this yet , despite being in full training for a while.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum