Uruguay v Argentina

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Uruguay v Argentina

Postby Steve » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Blue2 wrote:
Steve wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Steve wrote:These kits are a little bit close. Difficult to work out when play is congested or over on the far side.

just use the shorts to keep tabs on them

But the Uraguay shorts are exactly the same colour as the Argentina shirts. So when a tall Uraguian(sp) comes up against a short Argentine, things get very confusing.

Shudda gone to specsavers

I did go to Specsavers, I think that's the problem!
There's only one Antoine!
Steve
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Rays
My favourite player is: Evan Longoria

Postby Fidel Castro » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Shittest football I've ever seen so far. Both sides can't string 2 passes together, players lunging in, players diving when for once somebody doesn't lunge in. And everybody needs about 17 touches before they decide to pass and when they eventually do attempt to pass the fuclin thing it goes straight to the opposition. Even Messi has the ball control of a pissed Emile Heskey.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 pm

What a bad game, I hope Argentina don't qualify. I don't care about tradition, or the fact they have world class players. They played like shit all throughout qualifiers and they don't deserve it.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Dameerto » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56 pm

On comes Tevez for five minutes. I can't believe the fat wizard got lucky again with a late goal.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 am

The ladyboy that was sent off for Uruguay....anybody know why it cut the bottom of her sleeves off with a pair of scissors? Does he think it makes him look tough or something? Didn't think you could look more of a twat with your socks pulled up above your knees with gloves on and short sleeves but this guy takes top prize
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 am

That was actually about 50% better than Argentina have played since the useless fat little cheating twat became manager. He may have turned Messi into Trevor Sinclair but at least the players were still willing to put in a hard shift to stop Uraguay from playing.

Now he has til next summer to learn about management from the ground up if he's to do justice to the talent they have available. It'd be less fun & a poorer tournament if they hadn't made it, even though he doesn't deserve it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum