The Robinho Dilemma.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Robinho Dilemma.

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 pm

The dilemma.

It More than obvious that Robinho and Guardiola are orchestrating Robinhos exit from City in January, preferably on loan with a possible full transfer next summer (taking the piss), if you’re still in denial pay a visit to the Newsnow site.

I personally would love to see Hughes pull him in his office ASAP and throw the book at him for his quotes in the newspapers and give him a hefty fine for bringing our club in to disrepute.

Do the club also take the stance you are a City player contracted to City and will do as you are told and stick him in the reserves to until he adjusts his attitude, then put him on the bench and make him fight for his place, I would prefer this scenario.

Or

Just get rid off him and not run the risk of the squad losing focus, and the whole saga derailing our season.

Theres a case for and against but personally I would prefer Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan to show this ungrateful little fcuker who has been banking £160 000 a week who really is boss, and make him honour his contract out of principle, otherwise the next time we have a player who the supposed Big Guns in Europe want they will think lets just do what Barcelona did to get Robinho
CITYTILLIDIE11
pot noodle style supporter
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Re: The Robinho Dilemma.

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Why the FUCK has there been another Robinho thread opened, are you looking for attention?

Anyway, there should be no dilemma - didn't you declare the fact that you're ITK and give us the juicy gossip that he could stay... or even go... in at least one of the other threads?

The septic tank that is Bluemong must be full because there seems to be an overflow here at the minute.

Who's that other guy that writes like he's composing a fucking poem?

It does
my fucking
head
in
WANKER
Original Dub

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:Why the FUCK has there been another Robinho thread opened, are you looking for attention?

Anyway, there should be no dilemma - didn't you declare the fact that you're ITK and give us the juicy gossip that he could stay... or even go... in at least one of the other threads?

The septic tank that is Bluemong must be full because there seems to be an overflow here at the minute.

It does
my fucking
head
in
WANKER
Fcuk me calm down and give your head a wobble, I can see your veins throbbing in your temple ffs.

And who you calling a fcuking wanker you Semi semiliterate tit ?

Deep breaths in out !!!!!!!!!, deep breaths in out !!!!!!!!! lmao…………………….
Last edited by CITYTILLIDIE11 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CITYTILLIDIE11

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Original Dub wrote:Why the FUCK has there been another Robinho thread opened, are you looking for attention?

It does
my fucking
head
in
WANKER

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cheers, saved me the bother
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

It does
my fucking
head
in
WANKER

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cheers, saved me the bother

Always happy to oblige john mate.

And thanks for not putting THIS before all of your arrows ;)
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:The dilemma.

It More than obvious that Robinho and Guardiola are orchestrating Robinhos exit from City in January, preferably on loan with a possible full transfer next summer (taking the piss), if you’re still in denial pay a visit to the Newsnow site.

I personally would love to see Hughes pull him in his office ASAP and throw the book at him for his quotes in the newspapers and give him a hefty fine for bringing our club in to disrepute.

Do the club also take the stance you are a City player contracted to City and will do as you are told and stick him in the reserves to until he adjusts his attitude, then put him on the bench and make him fight for his place, I would prefer this scenario.

Or

Just get rid off him and not run the risk of the squad losing focus, and the whole saga derailing our season.

Theres a case for and against but personally I would prefer Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan to show this ungrateful little fcuker who has been banking £160 000 a week who really is boss, and make him honour his contract out of principle, otherwise the next time we have a player who the supposed Big Guns in Europe want they will think lets just do what Barcelona did to get Robinho

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fuck off.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby CITYTILLIDIE11 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:34 pm

edge275 wrote:

Or

Fuck off.
Can any one join in whilst you two give each other the internet equivalent of a good shafting ?

Your making me sick lol
CITYTILLIDIE11

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm

CITYTILLIDIE11 wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Or

Fuck off.
Can any one join in whilst you two give each other the internet equivalent of a good shafting ?

Your making me sick lol

Do you normally laugh while you're getting sick?

Oh, you're the kid who went on that sick tirade against a gay guy who just died... in the off topic section?

You should have been sent back to Bluemong for that one IMO. You'll be banned soon enough though I'd say...
Original Dub

Postby Twobob » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh Joy - I managed to ignore the 1000 other 'Robinho' bullshit threads allready created but stumbled into this one.

SH1te!

Just adds so much ...
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:57 pm

There is a nice, pink box at the top of every page of this site with simple, idiot-proof, red writing in it that says, h'and I quote, "2) Check to see if a topic has already been covered in a thread before starting a new one".

If you don't understand why this thread is being locked, I suppose the simple, idiot-proof, red writing mustn't be quite as idiot-proof as we thought. Perhaps we'll have to make the box and the writing therein somewhat BIGGER. Like THIS so that every fucking fool and his dog knows exactly what the fucking thing says. Now for fuck's sake, please stop opening threads needlessly and use the forum properly like 99% of the membership seem able to do.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum