They Make Me Proud - Burnley Game

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

They Make Me Proud - Burnley Game

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Got a call today and the British Legion have given our office 100 tickets for serving or former serving Armed Forces personnel to attend the game against Burnley, courtesy of our club. The team will also have a special Poppy embroidered onto the kit which will be signed after the match and handed to the British legion for auctioning. Nice touch from the club by the way.

Anyway, if you are or know of any former or serving personnel who would like to attend the game, please let me know on this thread or by PM (PM preferably) and I'll sort you a ticket which i will drop off with you on the day at a pre-desiganted spot or they can be posted to you.

PS. Carl doesn't count as he didn't make it passed the NAAFI queue ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: They Make Me Proud - Burnley Game

Postby razor400 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 pm

I'd love to, but I'll be at sea, gutted. Oh well roger my job.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Somerset Blue » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Beefy - have PM'd you.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Put it on MCIVTA too.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby M147WN » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 pm

PM'd you Beefy

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Nige » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:14 am

Great move this and thanks for sharing Beefy.

As things progress it would be good to see City doing this each time we aint sold out.

It could be marketing genius and also a slap in the face for all those tits who think we're ruining football.
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:18 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Got a call today and the British Legion have given our office 100 tickets for serving or former serving Armed Forces personnel to attend the game against Burnley, courtesy of our club. The team will also have a special Poppy embroidered onto the kit which will be signed after the match and handed to the British legion for auctioning. Nice touch from the club by the way.

Anyway, if you are or know of any former or serving personnel who would like to attend the game, please let me know on this thread or by PM (PM preferably) and I'll sort you a ticket which i will drop off with you on the day at a pre-desiganted spot or they can be posted to you.

CHEEKY CUNT....IT WAS 3 YRS NOT 3 WEEKS....................I WAS DEAD HARD I WAS.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby razor400 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Got a call today and the British Legion have given our office 100 tickets for serving or former serving Armed Forces personnel to attend the game against Burnley, courtesy of our club. The team will also have a special Poppy embroidered onto the kit which will be signed after the match and handed to the British legion for auctioning. Nice touch from the club by the way.

CHEEKY CUNT....IT WAS 3 YRS NOT 3 WEEKS....................I WAS DEAD HARD I WAS.

I,ve got kit thats done more time than that.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Postby Fish111 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:13 am

Great touch from the club. I did 8 years but pvr'd in 94 so i haven't served in the latest campaigns so more deserving ex-members of the forces should have theose tickets imo.

Carl, i've got a gonk bag that did more time than that!! Lol.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby blootoof » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:19 am

razor400 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I've got kids thats done more time than that :)
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby razor400 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 am

blootoof wrote:
razor400 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

During the war.......
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Postby blootoof » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 am

razor400 wrote:
blootoof wrote:
razor400 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

During the war.......

No, prison.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Fish111 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 am

blootoof wrote:

Toof, i think he was reffering to 'Army' time rather than strangeways time mate!!
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Twobob » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 pm

What a cracking move by City!

I love City I do :-)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby blue b4 the moon » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 pm

My lad POC will be home that weekend from the RAF.

As an ex ST until this year I'm sure he'd love a ticket.

Cheers.
blue b4 the moon
Robinho's Step Over

Postby simon12 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Warm Round And Cuddlies did more than 3 years in Rheindhalen if I remember rightly and as already has been said more deserving people on leave now need them tickets more than me for a start.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Return to The Maine Football forum