Training Monday 19/10

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Training Monday 19/10

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 am

A quiet session with the non players from yesterday. Garrido,Silvinho,Vidal,Weiss,Kompany ,Ireland and Benjani. A variety of routines undertaken first with 4 attackers against 3 defenders trying to move the ball around quickly to find gaps and create chances.Sounds easy but the 3 did well ( Kompany,Vidal and Silvinho)Then they moved on to variations of attacking involving all players with the emphasis on getting the ball wide for crosses before they finally played some 4 a side stuff with players resting in rotation.A few stayed for a little extra exercise under the watchful eye of a fitness coach.

No signs of Robinho who was inside doing tests and in the gym but Nedum did come out late for some 1 to 1 stuff.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Training Monday 19/10

Postby MANCTANK » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Great job as always doug now i need help from any blues that can point me in the right direction i am coming home for Christmas this year and will be attending a few games of course my 4 yr old will be attending her first game and my oldest girl who is 8 yrs old will be at her 2nd game she is city mad already and she sits with me every weekend in Dallas TX and watches the blues on the tv i want to try and make it a Christmas she will remember and i want to see who i can contact to try to get her to be mascot for the day is there any blues that has contacts i would appropriate it.
MANCTANK
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby johnno » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Douglas is legend!
cheers!
johnno
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: John Guidetti

Postby ant london » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

johnno wrote:Douglas is legend!
cheers!

how did you look today?
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 pm

I looked shocking today but that's nothing new.

I had a chat with Mike on the gate and the first teamers from yesterday were watching the video from the Wigan game as part of the regular debrief after a game. I thought he was going to invite me in for a constructive discussion but for some reason he didn't.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby AlpsMaster » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks as always Doug.
AlpsMaster
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Blueboylewis » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Cheers Doug for the training report. Quality as always!!! I am breaking up for a week this friday like i told you yesterday at training so i will be coming along with you to training please. But there is a weekday game init, So it will only be 2 or 3 days training but thats fine by me.

Cheers Doug

Lewis
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum