Robinho out for two more weeks

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robinho out for two more weeks

Postby Original Dub » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Twobob wrote:Pretty Gutted really ... We havent been missing him because we've been winning (or scraping good draws!) but would like to see him more central cos you cant drop Bellers/Petrov, Ade is a stayer and Teves for his graft and ball play.

Sorry SWP at the moment I'd drop ya for tactical reasons... Stevie seems to be struggling (possible fitness after his virus??) looking something like this ahead of our usual back 4.

------ Barry -------- De Jong -----

-------------Robson -------------

Tevez ------------------------Bellers

-----------Ade -----------------

When Stevie's 100% again I dont know what we'd do! (can we not have 12 men?)

Jesus, that's a strange one. Robinho that deep??!
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 pm

crossan wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:if Crossan is right ill fuclin shit my pants. If this little cunt goes on strike to get his move to Barca ill have little respect for Hughes if he lets him go -- unless he pulls fucking Ribery in come Jan to compensate.

that being said, i think Crossan is full of shit.

Does anyone have footage of the injury to Robson so i can scrutinize whether i feel he really got hurt badly? i felt like last season he faked the severity of an injury when he missed a sitter. remember that?

it looks like jekyll and hyde have wrote your post,you slam me and then whitter on about whether the inju7ry is a con or not...............make tha mind up.
ps;YOU ARE RIGHT I AM FULL OF SHIT AS I AM CONSTIPATED ATM.

that was like 4 days ago douchelick. New shit has come to light man. New shit has come to light.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 pm

john68 wrote:Nobody can deny that Robbie is a World class quality player and I for one enjoy watching his silky skills. My fear is whether the way he plays fits strategically with the way the team plays.
I am drawn back to the old Rodney marsh question. At the time, he was the most creative player I had ever seen in a City shirt and like thousands of others, would drool whenever he got the ball. Some of the individual stuff he did was of a different class.
It is now commonly agreed that he was detrimental to the way the team played and he is commonly accused of being the reason we failed to win the league in '72.
Then, as now, we were a team that used speed to get from one end of the pitch to the other. Marsh held the ball up and slowed that process down.
Though not as good, Tevez, Bellers and Petrov all use speed to move the game on.

After that 1st season though, I recon Marsh along with Bell became the stars in that team in the following years. Had Book not bizzarrely dumped him when he was playing his best football ever, he may have made the difference between drawing or losing & winning key games during the League cup winning side's title challenge the following season. Like Robbie he gave people a different problem to worry about.

It could be a very similar situation with Robbie. He could perhaps make a crucial difference if/when he turns it on. Hughes knows how that can work from playing next to that French turd. He couldn't run or tackle but he made a difference.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blueboylewis » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Hope he gets fit soon, But i dont think we will miss him as much obviously as we have more than enough backup as long as bellers and Ade get fit soon. I will love it when Robbie is fit again though.
Blueboylewis
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum