Brum..on the day

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Brum..on the day

Postby Dazzacity » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

I really want to do this game but Im goin to an all night rave the night before and wont be home until about 10am Sunday morn. I dont want to get a ticket for the game just incase I ent up to it. Just wondering If id still get a ticket if I went up on the day and got one at the ground?? Do they do that? Is it on sky anyways?

Ta
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Brum..on the day

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Don't want to jump on your thread, Dazza but similarly could someone tell me when Bolton away will be on sale?
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Twobob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 pm

Dazzacity wrote:I really want to do this game but Im goin to an all night rave the night before and wont be home until about 10am Sunday morn. I dont want to get a ticket for the game just incase I ent up to it. Just wondering If id still get a ticket if I went up on the day and got one at the ground?? Do they do that? Is it on sky anyways?

Ta

Why go home? Get yourself to a Cafe and have a fry up brekkie and then back out on the piss up to the game!

As for buying tickets on the day - I thought you couldnt for Prem League matches - maybe I'm wrong but give the ticket orifice a call they will let ya know :-)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby paddyblue » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

live on ss1 4 oclock
paddyblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dazzacity » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Twobob wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:I really want to do this game but Im goin to an all night rave the night before and wont be home until about 10am Sunday morn. I dont want to get a ticket for the game just incase I ent up to it. Just wondering If id still get a ticket if I went up on the day and got one at the ground?? Do they do that? Is it on sky anyways?

Ta

Why go home? Get yourself to a Cafe and have a fry up brekkie and then back out on the piss up to the game!

As for buying tickets on the day - I thought you couldnt for Prem League matches - maybe I'm wrong but give the ticket orifice a call they will let ya know :-)

Hehe..That is kind of the plan!! But I dont fancy splashin on a ticket if I dont feel up to it. Was hopin of just poppin up if i still felt in a fit enough state. Bit crap if ya cant buy tickets on the gates anymore!! what aload of bollox that is if its true. Yeah, its temptin to give it a miss as its on Sky.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Return to The Maine Football forum