Robinho at it again

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Robinho at it again

Postby Original Dub » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Its getting very fucking annoying at this stage. The frequency at which he sluts himself to barca is fucking remarkable. He's ben on a Brazilian radio station saying he's delighted with the interest from Barca and he has a better chance of becoming the best player in the world there than he would here. Ronaldo had no trouble doing it. Why's that? Because Robinho will have Messi and Ibra beside him with Iniesta and Xavi behind him?

Actually, no mate you won't become the best player in the world because the players I just mentioned are all better than you. You should have tried a bit harder to be the best player in the city side before you talk yourself up to that level.

I'm sorry if I'm offending the Robinho lovers on here but as I've mentioned before, I hate any kind of press that makes us look sceond best and this fella is at it constantly lately.

Call me weird but I find it hard to love someone that doesn't return the love.... or at least ave the courtesy to keep it in-house.
Original Dub

Re: Robinho at it again

Postby Mike J » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm

seconded. if he isnt going to keep his mouth shut i hope he goes.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sky_blue_stew » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Here's a link to the quotes he gave. Well, looking like he's not gonna stay then, with this blatant lack of commitment he can't be of any value to dressing room morale or belief. Let's do the Yaya Toure part exchange, I think alongside Barry that would make an incredible central midfield!

As for replacing Robinho, difficult to know who'll be available, although surely Madrid can't continue to compete with us in the market! Their money has no foundation.
sky_blue_stew
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Crossie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:23 pm

If this is true, he is a fucking little pussy boy mummy bitty tit biter and if he goes to Barca, I for one hope the Madrid fans throw pigs heads at him.

If thats racist I dont mean it to be, but i cant stand it when players whore themselves like this.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby crossan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I told you 12 months ago that he seriously thought that he was joining the Rags when he came here..............most foreigners believe that when you mention 'MANCHESTER' they regard it as you are talking about U****d and that's why he jumped at us instead of his expected move to Chelsea,its only when he saw that he was coming to Eastlands instead of the swamp that he realised he had dropped one.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Kyle » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm

sky_blue_stew wrote:Here's a link to the quotes he gave. Well, looking like he's not gonna stay then, with this blatant lack of commitment he can't be of any value to dressing room morale or belief. Let's do the Yaya Toure part exchange, I think alongside Barry that would make an incredible central midfield!

As for replacing Robinho, difficult to know who'll be available, although surely Madrid can't continue to compete with us in the market! Their money has no foundation.

De Jong has been one of our top performers this season, imo far better then Barry has. Yaya is a great player, but has done nothing in the Prem, and that position isn't even our weakest posistion. I say go for Dani Alves instead, RB is in much more dire need of a replacement.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Slim » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Kyle wrote:
sky_blue_stew wrote:Here's a link to the quotes he gave. Well, looking like he's not gonna stay then, with this blatant lack of commitment he can't be of any value to dressing room morale or belief. Let's do the Yaya Toure part exchange, I think alongside Barry that would make an incredible central midfield!

De Jong has been one of our top performers this season, imo far better then Barry has. Yaya is a great player, but has done nothing in the Prem, and that position isn't even our weakest posistion. I say go for Dani Alves instead, RB is in much more dire need of a replacement.

De Jong has also played right back. I think we could knock out a couple of problems.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Petrov has performed at a higher level than him this season. If he goes then it will be a loss, but we'll get over it I'm sure.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Put him in the reserves. See if he can become the best player there. We don't need £30m!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Kyle » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Slim wrote:
Kyle wrote:

De Jong has also played right back. I think we could knock out a couple of problems.

That is true as well, i suppose I would be more on the "get Yaya in" party if he was more assured at CB...
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby crossan » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

It tickles me laughing at those 'old' Robinho worshipper's ( who probably have his name and number on the back of a shirt stuck in their wardrobe ) all slagging him off.............oh how fickle you are.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Beeks » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm

This is getting beyond a joke...love Robbie as a player but he is starting to take the piss...I reckon the club should put a gagging order on him and play hardball with the sale in January...If he doesn't want to be here then we don't want him here
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ant london » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:15 pm

I love the guy. He's being a bit of a cock but Barcelona are the real culpable party in my opinion agitating behind the scenes to try to engineer a player trying to force through a transaction which, quite frankly, they don't have the funds to pay for. Pisstaking cunts
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:36 pm

crossan wrote:It tickles me laughing at those 'old' Robinho worshipper's ( who probably have his name and number on the back of a shirt stuck in their wardrobe ) all slagging him off.............oh how fickle you are.

football is the most fickle passtime I know. there's nothing new to see here!
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Crossie » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:06 pm

So much for all the work we put in with them on improving relations in the summer etc, basically licking there balls and letting them lick out pernial gland.

Back stabbing bastards, there not even rich are they??? They have huge money problems and have to winning to compete with Madrids money. I dont think they can afford him or his wages.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Twobob » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 pm

I love the little fella, so skill full and magnificent on the ball...

I dont agree that we wont miss him if he goes, I think we've already missed his creative talent in a few games were we've struggled to break teams down until late in the game.

But after last season, when he seamed to start struggling with the premiership and realised that he had to do more than fancy flicks etc I firmly believe he had two options in close season:

1 - Toughen up and work on his pace and strenth - perhaps go for a jog over Glossop with Stevie ;-) - Improve himself to become a real force in the Premiership.

2 - Look at moving to a league that isn't as Physically demanding as the Premiership were defenders dont like to tackle too much and were officials give free kicks each time you fall over in a challenge ...

Sadly, perhaps he's starting to look towards option 2 thanks to Barca 'Tapping up' through press leaks etc ... but I have a feeling that at Barca, Just like OD says, he'll find himself in the same possition as he did at R.Madrid ... Impact player off the bench.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby shawzy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 pm

I hope he stays.At the same time im really pissed off with all these hints hes coming out with.
Hes our player and all this Barca ass lickin hes comin out with is takin the piss
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

The Robbie haters will jump on any old BS and put their own spin on it to make Robbie look bad.
And another thing I would like to know that if this was on a Brazillian radio station why were they speaking in English or is it a so called translation of what he said.
Is it all hypothetical.
Rag_hater

Postby edge275 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Rag_hater wrote:The Robbie haters will jump on any old BS and put their own spin on it to make Robbie look bad.
And another thing I would like to know that if this was on a Brazillian radio station why were they speaking in English or is it a so called translation of what he said.
Is it all hypothetical.

My question is, if he's being misquoted why does he keep going on the radio stations?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby the_georgian_genius » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 pm

I fuckin love Robbie

and you know what?

We would of won the last 3 games with him in the side HE IS THAT GOOD!
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum