Daniel Carrico

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Daniel Carrico

Postby shawzy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Loose reports that were bein linked with him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 80,00.html

I know very little about him apart from hes a defender...Does anyone know what position and have you seen him play?
The rags and scouse 1 were linked to him earlier this season.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Re: Daniel Carrico

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:48 pm

A Portugese Carrick?!
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:54 pm

We will be linked with literally 100's of players up until january.

One player I noticed last night was Mieta of Barca, I have not heard of him and he was awesome last night, so I looked him up and he is a mali international and 29 years old. Where has he been? I dont follow football on the continents that closely and certainly dont play FM so maybe thats why I have not heard of him.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Biamp » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:09 am

He is one for the future no doubt.
Biamp
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

Wonderwall wrote:We will be linked with literally 100's of players up until january.

One player I noticed last night was Mieta of Barca, I have not heard of him and he was awesome last night, so I looked him up and he is a mali international and 29 years old. Where has he been? I dont follow football on the continents that closely and certainly dont play FM so maybe thats why I have not heard of him.

Do you mean Kieta the Lens player?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:46 am

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:We will be linked with literally 100's of players up until january.

yes thats the fella, scored a hat-trick this weekend for Barca and also got two assists in a 6-1 drubbing of Zaragoza, how come I have only just noticed him? Or have I had my head in the sand?
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 am

Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

yes thats the fella, scored a hat-trick this weekend for Barca and also got two assists in a 6-1 drubbing of Zaragoza, how come I have only just noticed him? Or have I had my head in the sand?

Can't it be both?

He has been coming off the bench a lot, so maybe that's it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Martinez » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 am

Slim wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Slim wrote:

Can't it be both?

He has been coming off the bench a lot, so maybe that's it.

He's been keeping Iniesta out of the starting line up since his injury so he must be doing something right...
Martinez
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Slim » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 am

There is another one as well, plays with our ex-primadonna Elano at Galatasaray(sp?) They could be related.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum